It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

df517b470a80e6e2cbf765facff95a3d--snoopy-friday-friday-cartoon.jpg

We done did 4:20 like four times today..

NC is considering making weed legal here and we might know as early as July! I at least could use the medical kind.

We got it for medical this year and you can grow six plants I am just waiting to get "the card" of protection against pig incursions...

Where are you? It was in our local paper that both recreational and medical might be approved this summer. I take CBD oil and it helps a lot, but medical MJ has so many different kinds for specific ailments. And I would want the kind with little or no THC because I have never liked the high the regular weed gave me. It makes me paranoid and I hate that feeling. It didn't used to be that way, but a few years back, it started to. Maybe what I got was laced with something, I don't know. Anyhow, I haven't had any ever since. I don't mind the munchies as I really need to gain some weight since I'm so thin, so that would be a plus. I'm just hoping we pass it this summer. I can still get it from a friend and he swears that it's pure, but I'm still not convinced about that.

NC is considering making weed legal here and we might know as early as July! I at least could use the medical kind.

We got it for medical this year and you can grow six plants I am just waiting to get "the card" of protection against pig incursions...

Where are you? It was in our local paper that both recreational and medical might be approved this summer. I take CBD oil and it helps a lot, but medical MJ has so many different kinds for specific ailments. And I would want the kind with little or no THC because I have never liked the high the regular weed gave me. It makes me paranoid and I hate that feeling. It didn't used to be that way, but a few years back, it started to. Maybe what I got was laced with something, I don't know. Anyhow, I haven't had any ever since. I don't mind the munchies as I really need to gain some weight since I'm so thin, so that would be a plus. I'm just hoping we pass it this summer. I can still get it from a friend and he swears that it's pure, but I'm still not convinced about that.

I lives in the foothills of the Ozarks in SW Mizzouri..

I am getting ready to plant around five acres of hemp and maybe make some oil from it...

I am getting ready to plant around five acres of hemp and maybeReply make some oil from it...

I can get some seeds from my friend, and live on a private road with trees all around, so I could put up a greenhouse and grow it there, but I'm also on a direct path of a hospital helicopter and it flies so low that it barely missed the tree tops, so I don't know how much they would be able to see. If I also plant tomato and cucumber seeds, maybe I could get away with it, I don't know. I definitely couldn't get away with planting a whole open crop because that helicopter would be able to see all of it. Also, my one neighbor is a psycho and the paramedics and ambulance goes down to get her a few times a month and they have to drive right by my land to get her. I think the greenhouse would be my best bet if the walls weer not clear, but plastic that only let in light but didn't allow you to see what was growing inside. I'm a old lady and probably not on anyone's radar, so maybe I could get away with it. also, the laws here have really relaxed, so if I was caught, I could say that the seed were mixed in with my tomato and cucumber seeds I got from Ace Hardware. I could mix some seed in with those just to prove my point.
I know I sound paranoid, but I'm 73 and the thought of going to jail doesn't appeal to me at all. NC has relaxed the laws a lot, so maybe I'd be okay. My friend is a seasoned dealer and is also an ex-con. He did 20 years in Angola for murder. It's one of the worst prisons in this country. He said he would make sure I was protected. No one dares to mess with him. He looks like the Jolly Green Giant. Even the law steers clear of him.
What do you think?

I am getting ready to plant around five acres of hemp and maybeReply make some oil from it...

I can get some seeds from my friend, and live on a private road with trees all around, so I could put up a greenhouse and grow it there, but I'm also on a direct path of a hospital helicopter and it flies so low that it barely missed the tree tops, so I don't know how much they would be able to see. If I also plant tomato and cucumber seeds, maybe I could get away with it, I don't know. I definitely couldn't get away with planting a whole open crop because that helicopter would be able to see all of it. Also, my one neighbor is a psycho and the paramedics and ambulance goes down to get her a few times a month and they have to drive right by my land to get her. I think the greenhouse would be my best bet if the walls weer not clear, but plastic that only let in light but didn't allow you to see what was growing inside. I'm a old lady and probably not on anyone's radar, so maybe I could get away with it. also, the laws here have really relaxed, so if I was caught, I could say that the seed were mixed in with my tomato and cucumber seeds I got from Ace Hardware. I could mix some seed in with those just to prove my point.
I know I sound paranoid, but I'm 73 and the thought of going to jail doesn't appeal to me at all. NC has relaxed the laws a lot, so maybe I'd be okay. My friend is a seasoned dealer and is also an ex-con. He did 20 years in Angola for murder. It's one of the worst prisons in this country. He said he would make sure I was protected. No one dares to mess with him. He looks like the Jolly Green Giant. Even the law steers clear of him.
What do you think?

I have it in a walkin closet...So the deer and the antelope can't play...

Nothing beats just blowing it all off on a Tuesday and goin' fishin' with a case of beer.

Forum List

Back