It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

We done did 4:20 like four times today..

NC is considering making weed legal here and we might know as early as July! I at least could use the medical kind.

We got it for medical this year and you can grow six plants I am just waiting to get "the card" of protection against pig incursions...

Where are you? It was in our local paper that both recreational and medical might be approved this summer. I take CBD oil and it helps a lot, but medical MJ has so many different kinds for specific ailments. And I would want the kind with little or no THC because I have never liked the high the regular weed gave me. It makes me paranoid and I hate that feeling. It didn't used to be that way, but a few years back, it started to. Maybe what I got was laced with something, I don't know. Anyhow, I haven't had any ever since. I don't mind the munchies as I really need to gain some weight since I'm so thin, so that would be a plus. I'm just hoping we pass it this summer. I can still get it from a friend and he swears that it's pure, but I'm still not convinced about that.

I am getting ready to plant around five acres of hemp and maybe make some oil from it...

I buy my CBD oil directly from a distributor in KY. That stuff really works!

Forum List

Back