"It’s either Trump or the Republican Party. Not both."

Irrelevant to the point.

They have the right to craft immigration policy to the benefit of their citizens.

So do we.

They have the right to deny immigration to who ever they want.

So do we.

They choose to look out for the interests of their citizens.

We should learn from their fine example.

Your fear and resentment of Muslims is not a good enough reason for the US to discard the values that make us great.

We know how it costs US to import Muslims.

What is the benefit, if any, that out weights that?

How does it " cost us to import Muslims"?
2 million Muslims have come here since 9/11. What price have we payed?

The government pays Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries a certain amount to cover the cost of admitting each immigrant. Furthermore, they go on welfare the day they step foot in this country. The government provides them with food, shelter, clothing and medical care for a given length of time.

The final cost is the cost of allowing people who are hostile to our values and our culture to displace people born here.

Not immigrants fool. Refugees. Big difference.
They also require them to find work.
No one is displaced here fool.

these RW's don't know the difference between debt and deficit, you don't think immigrants and refugees matter to them do you?

If it goes to a brokered convention, I don't think the party will choose Bush.

My belief is that Mitt will be asked to take the bullet, and he will chose Rubio to share the pain.

The campaign will be a short one, so I think Mitt's wife will say "go do it, but I can't help." Her MS has not been nice this last year.
Brining in a guy who's not a candidate would be pretty dark. But, even assuming Trump has the most pledged delegates, unless he's got the 1236Plus, he has no more "entitlement" to the nomination than anyone else. Probably the Trumptets would scream like castrated calves, but the reality to how the game is played is that if there's no first ballot winner .... it comes to horse trading. Delegates are released. "What'll it take for you to ask your formerly delegates to support me?" And it is naked horse trading .... with cabinet spots and such in the air. And it comes down not just to blatant self-interest but also who do they think can win.

So, if the party picked the second place guy, the Trumpets in reality would have nothing to cry about. If your candidate becomes an anathema in his own party ....

I voted for McCain when he won the nomination. They owe me.

They fuck me like that and they can kiss my vote goodbye come election day.

Your fear and resentment of Muslims is not a good enough reason for the US to discard the values that make us great.

The government pays Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries a certain amount to cover the cost of admitting each immigrant. Furthermore, they go on welfare the day they step foot in this country. The government provides them with food, shelter, clothing and medical care for a given length of time.

The final cost is the cost of allowing people who are hostile to our values and our culture to displace people born here.

these RW's don't know the difference between debt and deficit, you don't think immigrants and refugees matter to them do you?

You ready to answer my question on what if anything you want done about illegals?

What values are those, importing savages who reject our values?

You're a major league idiot.

Right back at ya slick except I'll add major league bigot as well.

The difference is I proved you're an idiot.

Sure thing sparky.
Be sure to check under your bed. The FBI has intelligence that ISIS is planning attacks while you're sleeping.

If you had any logic or facts to support your case, you would have used them.

I used nothing but logic. Apparently it sailed right over your head.

A pile of insults is "nothing but logic?" Are you actually intent on proving to the entire forum what a lying POS you are?

If it goes to a brokered convention, I don't think the party will choose Bush.

My belief is that Mitt will be asked to take the bullet, and he will chose Rubio to share the pain.

The campaign will be a short one, so I think Mitt's wife will say "go do it, but I can't help." Her MS has not been nice this last year.
Brining in a guy who's not a candidate would be pretty dark. But, even assuming Trump has the most pledged delegates, unless he's got the 1236Plus, he has no more "entitlement" to the nomination than anyone else. Probably the Trumptets would scream like castrated calves, but the reality to how the game is played is that if there's no first ballot winner .... it comes to horse trading. Delegates are released. "What'll it take for you to ask your formerly delegates to support me?" And it is naked horse trading .... with cabinet spots and such in the air. And it comes down not just to blatant self-interest but also who do they think can win.

So, if the party picked the second place guy, the Trumpets in reality would have nothing to cry about. If your candidate becomes an anathema in his own party ....

I voted for McCain when he won the nomination. They owe me.

They fuck me like that and they can kiss my vote goodbye come election day.

I agree. I'll never vote for some stooge hand picked by the establishment RINOs.

Apparently not.

Right back at ya slick except I'll add major league bigot as well.

Sure thing sparky.
Be sure to check under your bed. The FBI has intelligence that ISIS is planning attacks while you're sleeping.

A pile of insults is "nothing but logic?" Are you actually intent on proving to the entire forum what a lying POS you are?

Looking for company? Lonely at the bottom huh.

The government is paying Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries to take care of them. That's simply a fact, and they do go on welfare for a period of time. The claim that they don't displace Americans is too idiotic and fatuous to bother refuting.

In what way(s) does allowing refugees assylum displace Americans and from where?

Who would get those jobs if they weren't given to the muzzie savages?

Sure thing sparky.

Looking for company? Lonely at the bottom huh.

You tell us.

If Trump becomes the nominee, the Party stalwarts will run an Independent Republican.

The far right would rather have a HRC than a moderate Republican.
Good example of pretzel logic,using your twist the party stalwarts would be the one handing clinton the white house,rather than back a candidate chosen through the nomination process.

What if it's Cruz, the tea party darling hated by everyother gop senator besides Mike Lee?
He is the most hated man in the party's congressional delegation, so, as a compromise, no.
Oh, not you or I. I'd be fine with Kasich or even Rubio, though he's young. Rubio could possible finish in second place. The Trumpets could possibly say he's a "rino," which is absurd, but ... they are absurd in many ways. But, Cruz? He ain't no rino.

What if it's Cruz, the tea party darling hated by everyother gop senator besides Mike Lee?
He is the most hated man in the party's congressional delegation, so, as a compromise, no.
Oh, not you or I. I'd be fine with Kasich or even Rubio, though he's young. Rubio could possible finish in second place. The Trumpets could possibly say he's a "rino," which is absurd, but ... they are absurd in many ways. But, Cruz? He ain't no rino.

Who cares who you would be fine with? You're not even a Republican, are you?

Did I hear something here. Is there a child in time out seeking attention?

The government is paying Catholic Charities and Lutheran Ministries to take care of them. That's simply a fact, and they do go on welfare for a period of time. The claim that they don't displace Americans is too idiotic and fatuous to bother refuting.

In what way(s) does allowing refugees assylum displace Americans and from where?

See, when you say "muzzie savages" , you lose your credibility and aren't worth my time.

A lonely child. Apparently no one ever talks to him because once you do, he follows you around.

See, when you say "muzzie savages" , you lose your credibility and aren't worth my time.

In other words, you can't answer the question.

Who are you trying to kid?

A lonely child. Apparently no one ever talks to him because once you do, he follows you around.

So, responding to your infantile posts means I'm "following you around?"

Forum List

Back