It's Difficult to debate a liar

Oh, so you have PROOF that he did not lie?

Tell you what genius, why don't you post one lie Romeny stated, just one, and using your own words, tell us EXACTLY why it's a lie. Let's start there, not some link to a bullshit bias story.

You're just ticked because you can't find even one thing in the links that isn't true.

Including the link at the bottom.

Wow, monumental fail there pal. You really can't use your grown up words and state with specificity a supposed lie and why it is so? That's just pathetic.

sorry for the double post - too many windows open ...

rw's - Quit with the whining. The FACT that Mitt lies is not new with the debate. You've known it all along and so have the more intelligent posters.

You've made it clear that you don't mind that he lies, flip flops, laughs at you, makes fun of you. Why not just admit what some of you have already said - you'll happily vote for a known lying, corrupt Romney.

rw's - Quit with the whining. The FACT that Mitt lies is not new with the debate. You've known it all along and so have the more intelligent posters.

You've made it clear that you don't mind that he lies, flip flops, laughs at you, makes fun of you. Why not just admit what some of you have already said - you'll happily vote for a known lying, corrupt Romney.

One would think with all these supposed lies out there that you would have no problem listing just one...ONE! We're not interested in links to stories about evil capitalists, we want you to back up your bullshit by showing us one lie with an explanation as to why it's a lie. Just one will do.

Back up your claim or fade into the pile of ignored trolls that preceded you.

One would think with all these supposed lies out there that you would have no problem listing just one...ONE! We're not interested in links to stories about evil capitalists, we want you to back up your bullshit by showing us one lie with an explanation as to why it's a lie. Just one will do.

Back up your claim or fade into the pile of ignored trolls that preceded you.

Coward or just a troll? Which is it?

Get over the loss, libs.......Put a paper bag over your head and Take a deep breath. It's going to be alright.

Oh, so YOU are saying that Mittens didn't lie?

PROVE IT.

Better yet and since we all know that he DID and DOES lie (but only when he opens his mouth), can any rw explain why 90 minutes of lies to the American people is considered a "win"?

Even if you can stretch far enough to say MitWit the Liar "won", the American people certainly did not.

Please re-read eflatminor's post above and respond...

Since quoting oneself seems to be OK I'll quote myself for Dudley's benefit...

It's difficult to debate a liar.

"I think [President Obana] was so surprised, he thought Romney was just flat-out lying," Gergen said. And if the president was thinking that, he had good reason to.

Consider, for example, the 38th installment of my weekly series -- easily the longest of 2012 -- chronicling Mitt's mendacity.

1. In reference to the unemployment rate, Romney said, "The reason it's come down this year is primarily due to the fact that more and more people have just stopped looking for work."

That's not true.

2. On Fox News last night, Romney said in reference to the president, "[W]hat I find so offensive about his tax plan is by raising taxes on small business, as he does, he will kill jobs."

In reality, Obama has repeatedly cut taxes on small businesses -- by some counts, 18 times -- and if given a second term, his tax plan would have no effect on 97% of small businesses.

3. Speaking yesterday at the Colorado Conservative Political Action Committee Conference, Romney said, "this sequestration idea ... came out of the White House."

No, it didn't. This sequestration idea emanated from House Republicans.

4. In the same speech, Romney said Obama "spending more and more, borrowing more and more, putting us on a road to Greece."

That's painfully untrue.

There are hyperlinks at the link within each statement linked to the debunking.

LINK

As difficult as it is, Romney was still able to kick Obama's butt. Pretty impressive.

"I think [President Obana] was so surprised, he thought Romney was just flat-out lying," Gergen said. And if the president was thinking that, he had good reason to.

Consider, for example, the 38th installment of my weekly series -- easily the longest of 2012 -- chronicling Mitt's mendacity.

1. In reference to the unemployment rate, Romney said, "The reason it's come down this year is primarily due to the fact that more and more people have just stopped looking for work."

That's not true.

Absolutely true.

2. On Fox News last night, Romney said in reference to the president, "[W]hat I find so offensive about his tax plan is by raising taxes on small business, as he does, he will kill jobs."

Absolutely true.

In reality, Obama has repeatedly cut taxes on small businesses -- by some counts, 18 times -- and if given a second term, his tax plan would have no effect on 97% of small businesses.

Most likely false. Obamacare is a HUGE and destructive TAX on small businesses.

3. Speaking yesterday at the Colorado Conservative Political Action Committee Conference, Romney said, "this sequestration idea ... came out of the White House."

Probably false, link?

4. In the same speech, Romney said Obama "spending more and more, borrowing more and more, putting us on a road to Greece."

That's painfully untrue.

Absolutely true.

That's not true.

Absolutely true.

Absolutely true.

Probably false, link?

That's painfully untrue.

Absolutely true.
It would help if you would actually offer evidence that it is, or at least offer counter evidence that the site is using as it's factual representation to show it's a lie.

Obama had plenty time to criticize anything Romney said He did not.. Quit being a sore loser because Obama sucked at debating Romney LOL
It's difficult to debate a liar.

That's not true.

That's painfully untrue.

LINK

That's not true.

Absolutely true.

Absolutely true.

Probably false, link?

That's painfully untrue.

Absolutely true.
It would help if you would actually offer evidence that it is, or at least offer counter evidence that the site is using as it's factual representation to show it's a lie.

Trouble with your bifocals?

I posted this on the OP:

LINK

Oh, so YOU are saying that Mittens didn't lie?

PROVE IT.

Better yet and since we all know that he DID and DOES lie (but only when he opens his mouth), can any rw explain why 90 minutes of lies to the American people is considered a "win"?

Even if you can stretch far enough to say MitWit the Liar "won", the American people certainly did not.

Please re-read eflatminor's post above and respond...

Since quoting oneself seems to be OK I'll quote myself for Dudley's benefit...

What's the matter Dud? Surely with all these lies you can point to one. Come on, thrill us with your acumen.

That's not true.

Absolutely true.

Absolutely true.

Probably false, link?

That's painfully untrue.

Absolutely true.

I brought in as much evidence as the OP did.

That's not true.

Absolutely true.

Absolutely true.

Probably false, link?

That's painfully untrue.

Absolutely true.

Trouble with your bifocals?

I posted this on the OP:

LINK

Rachel Maddow's blog is not supporting evidence moron.

And, it's utter bull shit to say it's hard to debate a liar. Someone who is lying is the easiest person to win a debate with. Because Romney was telling the truth, Obama couldn't debate it.

Forum List

Back