“IT’S AS BAD AS WE THOUGHT – We Have In Hand Documents That Show Biden Family Was Getting Money from Chinese Communist Party”

Not yet. We want to see them squirm and sweat on live TV first. We want to see the infighting among themselves, and then the ultimate collapse of the Democrat party.
Oh, so many times I have heard this from the right. Perhaps while the conservatives are on a roll they can finally come up with some evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

Oh, so many times I have heard this from the right. Perhaps while the conservatives are on a roll they can finally come up with some evidence of wide spread voter fraud.

If you aren't aware of the overwhelming evidence of Democrat election fraud, you probably live under a rock in some shithole country.

Gotta love it - candycorn marks this "Fake News"
Two large banks sent multiple documents to the U.S. Treasury Dept where they reported "suspicious activity" on Biden family members accounts.
After a subpeona, Bank of America sends the documents to the over sight committee, then the Treasury Department turns over documents showing the same activity and deposits... and this loon marks the thread "Fake News"

In her world "fake" simply means not Democrat Cult approved.

If you aren't aware of the overwhelming evidence of Democrat election fraud, you probably live under a rock in some shithole country.
There is no overwhelming evidence. But I will play along. Back when Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote Trump was so butt hurt he formed a committee to expose voter fraud. His little search group was disbanned. Why you reckon that was?

There is no overwhelming evidence. But I will play along. Back when Hillary beat Trump in the popular vote Trump was so butt hurt he formed a committee to expose voter fraud. His little search group was disbanned. Why you reckon that was?
Has absolutely nothing to do with this.... nothing... except...

TRRRUUUUUUUUUMMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden is finished. He should be impeached for this.

The Chinese commies rent an apartment in Trump Tower.

Tell me what laws were broken.

That Hunter Biden did business with the Chinese is old news, folks. The Republicans are screaming as if this is some kind of revelation, and the rubes are falling for it.

You will notice they say the Biden FAMILY, and not Joe Biden personally.

But you will invent scenarios in your pointy heads that say Joe Biden did business with the commies, won't you.

Of course you will.

Now here is some old news to help you catch up:

Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy company​

The source is a valid talking point given its propensity for manufacturing fake news.
The source is a fucking joke. I won't read anything posted from there. It's possible some of their stories are true ("even a broken clock, etc ...") but I'm not wasting any time sorting through their bullshit.

There are a few, they were made public every year since 2016
Laughable. None of that disclosure shows how much he makes and from whom. Good one.

Laughable. None of that disclosure shows how much he makes and from whom. Good one.

of course it tells you where he gets money from....who cares how much he makes in a given year...not sure why that's important.

You claimed he didn't make his fin public....I showed he clearly did.

of course it tells you where he gets money from....who cares how much he makes in a given year...not sure why that's important.

You claimed he didn't make his fin public....I showed he clearly did.
He hasnt released his income taxes like every other modern president. The disclosure is laughable. Zero income reported... sure.. what a document.

Many times, yes. But, they often link to more legit sources. Dismissing a source is a fallacy. You have to actually look at what a source is saying, before you dismiss the content.

This was included in the link;

A Fox News Report;

Oversight Chair James Comer - WE HAVE THE DOCUMENTS on BIDEN'S PAYMENTS FROM CHICOMS​

View attachment 765085

Christ , there is already so much documented proo$ of Democrats criminality. Problem being , nobody does anything about it , why? TDS . All the do is go after Trump. It incredible how corrupt our justice system is.

Christ , there is already so much documented proo$ of Democrats criminality. Problem being , nobody does anything about it , why? TDS . All the do is go after Trump. It incredible how corrupt our justice system is.
Sure. Some rando poster knows the legal proof of crimes exists and knows there is a conspiracy to suppress it. Im totally buying it.

jennifer-lawrence-oh-ok.gif

Forum List

Back