It's amazing that no one seemed to take me seriously when I DRESS DOWN

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

LMAO. I didn't snap because It was friday and the weather was nice.

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

Why can't the tall black man have 3 credit cards?

Y U no can make it with 1 card?

Why can't you make it with cash?

I'll learn ya sooner or later, fbj. ;)

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways

Didnt have that much cash on me mongo. The down payment amount was unexpected due to taxes so I split it up in 3 ways
Just think of the interest on the cards..At basically 25% interest, it would have been wiser to save the cash to pay down or buy the phone right out..

I bought my son a refurbished IPhone 5 from Wal-Mart and payed 150 bucks for it..Works great, he's had it a year so far..

Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone and went to make the down payment. I was wearing jeans and a polo shirt since it was friday and when I walked in T mobile to do the upgrade the guy asked where I worked???? I was like I am not giving you that information and then I went to make the down payment.

The down payment was higher than I expected so I ask could I divide the total in 3 and pay on three different cards? Then this idiot says yeah but your name has to be on all the cards

I am noticing more people take me seriously when I have on dress clothes versus jeans and other clothes.

I dress like a bum when I go shopping. Pisses the wife off, but the salespeople leave me alone.

I bought my son a refurbished IPhone 5 from Wal-Mart and payed 150 bucks for it..Works great, he's had it a year so far..

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
I have an ex-wife that got one through AT&T, she stated that she finally had a phone that gave people a reason to understand he position in life..For myself I have a basic phone. As I see it..I only use it to communicate with people.I don't need something to occupy my free time and money..

Last edited:

I dress like a bum when I go shopping. Pisses the wife off, but the salespeople leave me alone.
It does work..

Why does the tall black man have to use three cards to make a down payment?

Because the tall black man didn't have cash

Because the tall black man didn't have cash
It's a phone not a car lol

See if you lived in a rural community, people would know who you are no matter what clothes you wear.

Another reason I won't ever live in the city.

Forum List

Back