It's All Pelosi's Fault

This is a riot, watch Barney Frank's comments on the poor widdle Republicans.

[youtube]KLPki41U-lE[/youtube]

Well, let's look at it this way. And, I watched the entire debate from start to finish so I know that every single congresscritter bar none, said they did not like this bill, repeat did not like this bill. Secondly they all said that they did not know if this would correct the market, that they hoped so. So, having said that we can assume they all were aware of the calls coming in from their constituencies. Then we can move on and assume they all had to figure out which side of the line they were going to fall on not knowing if this would work or not, knowing that Americans were overwhelmingly against it. KNowing that it could affect their reelection bids. So I can assume it was hard for each of them and there was much wavering. Now we come to Pelosi's speech. Blame the Rebublicans, blame the Republicans, Bush Bush Bush Bush failed policy, (I mean honest to god the woman needs to hang out somewhere other than KOS) yep, after hearing that I can see some of them deciding "fuck that bitch" and pulling the no lever. The Dems need to kick her to the curb.

i sent 14 emails myself! hahahahaha! signed them from me, from my husband and from the both of us... to make them look different and with different email accts....though my address was the same!!!! :badgrin: :D

The posters must all be related to Boehner.

Nothing is the right's fault after 7years of lemming votes for Bush.

Where is the tape that she called them unpatriotic?

AND WHAT THE HELL HAS THE RIGHT BEEN CALLING THE LEFT: Hint Unpatriotic, maybe?

If she needs to lose her position for using the word "unpatriotic" then reciprocity means there won't be any Republicans left in office.

What bullshit.

Boner and Blunt are now on CNN blaming Pelosi. She caused their Republicans to vote against it.

They were pushing for bipartisan work just they always do, and those dirty dems were just partisan as possible.

Just like rats trying to get to the highest part of the sinking boat.

After 6 years of shoving their shit down our throats, the Dems are partisan.

The Dems Did It.

I emailed this to my GOP friends at work:

I told you already that the GOP have done this 2 other times. Once they did it before the 06 election on immigration and they did it on Iraq right before the 04 election, or 02 election. Each time they got bills passed worth billions of dollars. They are raping us.

They come up with an emergency that HAS TO BE SIGNED BEFORE THE ELECTION.

The Bush Republicans don’t care if they look bad and the GOP that don’t like this bill have to answer to their constituents back home. That’s why they are split.

Don’t forget, Bush came to us with this bill, not the other way around. Bush says it has to be done!!!! So why aren’t 66% of the GOP signing this bill? It would have passed had they went along with it.

They did this for two reasons. One to make the dems look bad and two, they’ll make $700 billion dollars.

They wanted the Dems to either shoot it down and be at fault for crashing the economy or they want them to be the majority and take blame for this unpopular bailout. The GOP wanted to only give enough votes to make it pass so the Dems would be at fault. That’s why only 33% of them voted for it.

Are we in a crisis or are we not?

If Bush wants a bailout, the GOP must go along. We aren’t going to allow the GOP to play us like that. Sorry the GOP are playing politics with your money. They’ve been doing it for 8 years and I warned you.

And the Dems only have a slight majority. There is no spinning the fact that 66% of the GOP said no, and only 40% of the Dems said no. I bet if we could get 26% of the GOP to change their minds, this bill would pass.

This is a riot, watch Barney Frank's comments on the poor widdle Republicans.

[youtube]KLPki41U-lE[/youtube]

I watched that Ravi and I have to admit it was pretty funny. I liked the comment about give me the names of the 12 people and I will go and say nice things about them lol. Although , I think all this both Republican and Democrat is getting in front of a camera to position themselves a.k.a. CYA.

The posters must all be related to Boehner.

Nothing is the right's fault after 7years of lemming votes for Bush.

Where is the tape that she called them unpatriotic?

AND WHAT THE HELL HAS THE RIGHT BEEN CALLING THE LEFT: Hint Unpatriotic, maybe?

If she needs to lose her position for using the word "unpatriotic" then reciprocity means there won't be any Republicans left in office.

What bullshit.
I'll post it for you when I can get to it, apparently it's a popular link at the moment. She didn't call them unpatriotic. Even if she did, holy shit! They voted out of spite??? How many times in the past eight years have Democrats been called traitors and they don't vote out of spite.

These people are assholes.

I emailed this to my GOP friends at work:

I told you already that the GOP have done this 2 other times. Once they did it before the 06 election on immigration and they did it on Iraq right before the 04 election, or 02 election. Each time they got bills passed worth billions of dollars. They are raping us.

They come up with an emergency that HAS TO BE SIGNED BEFORE THE ELECTION.

The Bush Republicans don’t care if they look bad and the GOP that don’t like this bill have to answer to their constituents back home. That’s why they are split.

Don’t forget, Bush came to us with this bill, not the other way around. Bush says it has to be done!!!! So why aren’t 66% of the GOP signing this bill? It would have passed had they went along with it.

They did this for two reasons. One to make the dems look bad and two, they’ll make $700 billion dollars.

They wanted the Dems to either shoot it down and be at fault for crashing the economy or they want them to be the majority and take blame for this unpopular bailout. The GOP wanted to only give enough votes to make it pass so the Dems would be at fault. That’s why only 33% of them voted for it.

Are we in a crisis or are we not?

If Bush wants a bailout, the GOP must go along. We aren’t going to allow the GOP to play us like that. Sorry the GOP are playing politics with your money. They’ve been doing it for 8 years and I warned you.

And the Dems only have a slight majority. There is no spinning the fact that 66% of the GOP said no, and only 40% of the Dems said no. I bet if we could get 26% of the GOP to change their minds, this bill would pass.

The popular consensus was negative. 94 Democrats voted with 134 Republicans. Key Democrats along with a bad Republican President, a Committee that failed to stop the crisis in the first place who has suggestion, tried to rush a $700 billion bailout plan without any fixes to the problem. One week of negotiations won't fix a long-term problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adal2c8_P0I]YouTube - Test Pattern #91: The Bail Out[/ame]

The popular consensus was negative. 94 Democrats voted with 134 Republicans. Key Democrats along with a bad Republican President, a Committee that failed to stop the crisis in the first place who has suggestion, tried to rush a $700 billion bailout plan without any fixes to the problem. One week of negotiations won't fix a long-term problem.

That's your revisionist history, but ok.

The GOP pre 2006 passed a bill that said banks didn't have to keep that much money on reserve. Good luck changing that when you only have a slim majority. Get rid of the GOP and see these rules/regulations get put back into place where they belong.

And, the GOP passed another law saying that mortgage companies could give loans out without verifying employment. "Many of the loans were zero-down, no-document loans," Do a little research on that.

So you don't really know what you are talking about. No we could not stop this in less than one year, because remember this was happening last year. In fact, you seem to have forgotten why we got rid of the GOP majority in the 2006 election. Many of us knew this was coming. You however said the economy was strong.

Yea, how you gonna blame us for not stopping this when McCain last week said the economy was rock solid? :eusa_clap:

Is this code-speak for "Clinton era"?

No, 2000-2006 is when the GOP set America up to fail. They raped us over and over.

Before this god damn bailout, Bush had the largest deficit in American history. He doubled the debt you dummy.

Add $700 billion to that and he tripled the debt?

Regardless, nothing will ever stop you from voting GOP so eat a dick dummy. That's all I can say to someone as dumb as you.

I have a boss, he said, "that section 8 thing was a lie", so I sent him proof. But you know what? No matter how dumb I prove him to be, he's still going to vote for McCain so why bother. You suck.

No, 2000-2006 is when the GOP set America up to fail. They raped us over and over.

Before this god damn bailout, Bush had the largest deficit in American history. He doubled the debt you dummy.

Regardless, nothing will ever stop you from voting GOP so eat a dick dummy. That's all I can say to someone as dumb as you.

I have a boss, he said, "that section 8 thing was a lie", so I sent him proof. But you know what? No matter how dumb I prove him to be, he's still going to vote for McCain so why bother. You suck.

good career move. i hope you did it on company time, that's an even better career move

good career move. i hope you did it on company time, that's an even better career move

I never put him on my political emails because one time at a bar he got pissed off so I knew to not talk politics with him. But today I just had to. LOL. He's A boss, not MY boss.

of course he spent money. He had to deal with 9-11, Bailing out the airlines in the aftermath of 9-11, Katrina, Rita, Iraq.

what would you have done? shit fairy dust? DUMMIE

That's why we shouldn't pass $700 billion bailout to triple the debt. Whoever suggested that, or listen to its call, should be vanished from Washington. GOP, Democrats = ALL OUR PROBLEM. Get it to your head. Stop playing this divide. Washington is about divide and conquer. You are being a pawn. Election have command messages that tell you what to root, what to scream foul! Bush, is a liberal. And you seem to support liberals who want government to intervene in our lives. You claim the rich gets all the favorable treatment. Yet, the top 10% taxpayers pay 71% of the government revenue. The bottom 50%, pay 4% to our government. And guess who gets all the social programs that aid the common folk, the bottom 50%.

That's why we shouldn't pass $700 billion bailout to triple the debt. Whoever suggested that, or listen to its call, should be vanished from Washington. GOP, Democrats = ALL OUR PROBLEM. Get it to your head. Stop playing this divide. Washington is about divide and conquer. You are being a pawn. Election have command messages that tell you what to root, what to scream foul! Bush, is a liberal. And you seem to support liberals who want government to intervene in our lives. You claim the rich gets all the favorable treatment. Yet, the top 10% taxpayers pay 71% of the government revenue. The bottom 50%, pay 4% to our government. And guess who gets all the social programs that aid the common folk, the bottom 50%.

You accuse me of what you do.

If we unite, we kick the elite rich mother fuckers out and replace them with people that serve the middle class.

Who are you voting for? Exactly. So shut up.

The top 1% make 66% of the money. Do you realize that? Your faggoty little statistic is right wing spin.

Now you are finally realizing the GOP is not conservative. Based on everything you like about conservatives, the Democrats do that shit better.

I'm not listening to any republican who defended the GOP for 7 years now tell me that they all suck. No, you suck.

of course he spent money. He had to deal with 9-11, Bailing out the airlines in the aftermath of 9-11, Katrina, Rita, Iraq.

what would you have done? shit fairy dust? DUMMIE

Added the lowered taxes for ALL AMERICANS. According to sealybobo, only the rich got favorable treatment. Yet, without these Bush tax cuts, unemployment rate will be 4% higher than it is today including the years between 2001 and 2007. Yet, without rich people, who's going to fund our government? The middle class. But our taxes are based on income. More you make, more you pay taxes. However, if you want to stop favorable tax treatment to the rich, i suggest not raising their taxes but erasing all those loopholes in deduction and exemptions.

Forum List

Back