It's All Pelosi's Fault

I may seem petty to you but you can only be poked in the god damn eye so many times before you lash back.....Dems making political points on lies at every opportunity and R's can't or don't return fire, and it they do its lost to the public as MSM ignores them, so or later it causes an eruption....

Their input was ignored, it was 99% a Dem. bill .... they own the House, they can pass it....

Republicans = Democrats

Divide and Conquer Politics have turned our nation into blinded supporters who vote those people in based on the propaganda dished out from the left and the right at the cost of American people. This is a prime example. Expect more to come if we get outside our political bubbles.

if repubs and the dems voting against it would get up and tell us why they opposed it, something other than pelosi hurt my feelings, i would be happier with them...

I may seem petty to you but you can only be poked in the god damn eye so many times before you lash back.....Dems making political points on lies at every opportunity and R's can't or don't return fire, and it they do its lost to the public as MSM ignores them, so or later it causes an eruption....

Their input was ignored, it was 99% a Dem. bill .... they own the House, they can pass it....

:lol: well the credit card companies will go out of business if people start living within their means. This country was built on credit and buying today what you can't pay for until tomorrow.

Come into the real world Allie....
When i was really young, there were no credit cards other than your local credit with your local stores, different store credit cards, credit with your local bank via a loan, etc...

Then there was Master Charge and Visa, they were the first and only nationwide credit cards that could be used in many stores...then came dinners club and American Express, then Master Charge turned in to Master Card...oh and Carte Blanche was added as another national credit card available...

There has been an explosion of credit from near every bank out there to use nationally....

But before all of this Silence, we were not a nation of just credit, we had a savings percentage greater than our borrowing percentage...at least this is what i have read...so this is fairly recent, in our history...maybe 3 decades or 4...

I wonder if Obamalama had stayed in Washington and worked on this if 95 Democrats would have voted nay???

Isn't a bailout ? ??

No, this is NOT a bailout. This is a liquidity crisis and the government is trying to solve that liquidity crisis. Small businesses can't get loans. Potential home owners can't get loans. This has nothing to do with the fortune 500 and EVERYTHING to do with the unfortunate 300 million.

it's a bunch of donkeyshit, Why dosen't anybody around here ask themselves why the freaking government thinks it's okay for us to buy up this bad debt? If someobdy goes out and spends 500,000 dollars on a 150.000 dollar house and defaults on the loan it just isn't smart to raise you hand and say "I"LL do it" DUMB just DUmb

Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and start watching bloomberg and cnbc.

It looks like it was a bi-partisan group of lawmakers according to WSJ that defeated the bailout Ravi. What does bi-partisan mean? Agreement of two political parties. If Pelosi wants to attack the Republicans, maybe she should explain those handful of Democrats who disagreed.
WSJ is fox news with numbers.. which party had the votes again...

No, this is NOT a bailout. This is a liquidity crisis and the government is trying to solve that liquidity crisis. Small businesses can't get loans. Potential home owners can't get loans. This has nothing to do with the fortune 500 and EVERYTHING to do with the unfortunate 300 million.

we need to declare a moratorium on folks getting loans, that's what got us here in the first place. Excessive debt. Don't you get it.

Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and start watching bloomberg and cnbc.

I don't listen to Rush, never have. or bloomberg either. I do have common sense. I am not willing to buy a loan for 500,000 dollars on a 100,000 dollar house only idiots do that.

we need to declare a moratorium on folks getting loans, that's what got us here in the first place. Excessive debt. Don't you get it.

Thats an awesome idea.

So...hmm. Ok, suddenly millions of kids can't pay for college anymore.

Suddenly no businesses can start up because they can't get credit.

Millions of people can't pay for graduate school anymore.

No credit would mean the economy would fail. Its pretty much the stupidest idea ever. And some of us can actually borrow money responsibly.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you ever go to college? How did you go to college? Who paid for it? Over 2/3 of college students have to borrow money to go to college. That's over 60% of college students. If they can't get loans to go to college, they don't go to college. If businesses that operate on getting financing don't get financing, they cut down on employment until they're in the black. Businesses won't make payrolls, students won't go to college and credit cards will be pinched. This ISNT fat cat Wall Street people, this is every day you and me.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you ever go to college? How did you go to college? Who paid for it? Over 2/3 of college students have to borrow money to go to college. That's over 60% of college students. If they can't get loans to go to college, they don't go to college. If businesses that operate on getting financing don't get financing, they cut down on employment until they're in the black. Businesses won't make payrolls, students won't go to college and credit cards will be pinched. This ISNT fat cat Wall Street people, this is every day you and me.

well, the world needs ditchdiggers, too.

I don't listen to Rush, never have. or bloomberg either. I do have common sense. I am not willing to buy a loan for 500,000 dollars on a 100,000 dollar house only idiots do that.

Where are you getting this ridiculous notion that people are borrowing 500% of the value of a home? The government isn't buying ALL of the mortgages out there, in fact, it's allowing people, normal people, you and I to re-negotiate our mortgages with the government and get a lower monthly payment.

This decision to not pass this bill today is going to lead to a revised bill that isn't going to be anywhere near as good for our economy. I am a business owner who depends on a holiday shopping crowd. This is going to be one of the worst holiday seasons EVER. Your type of thinking is going to put me out of business.

Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs]YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis[/ame]

I worked an put myself through college. I then went to work. I built my own house and paid for it. You should try work sometime. It won't kill you.

Forum List

Back