Its all kicking off in Caracas

Why has Trump authorised it now ?
Will he send in the military or just continue to squeeze their economy ?

Tommy you now join these incredible examples who are also supporting Maduro:

China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Mexico and Nicaragua.
I
Why has Trump authorised it now ?
Will he send in the military or just continue to squeeze their economy ?

Tommy you now join these incredible examples who are also supporting Maduro:

China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Mexico and Nicaragua.
Governments should be removed by the ballot box not by foreign backed rioters.

Tommy do you think it is acceptable to have a Government where more than HALF the population have:

No toilet paper, NO MEDICAL FACILITIES, no CLEAN water, an Inflation rate of 40,000 or whatever and have so minimal food to SURVIVE they are reduced to eating zoo animals and stray dogs?

WHY are you SUPPORTING THAT type of Regime who has reduced more than HALF it's population to such misery and suffering? IF Maduro was a Right-Wing Fascist I bet you would be on the Internet DEMANDING he was removed by TOTAL VIOLENCE.

You also should realise that RIGHT NOW Maduro's tanks are LITERALLY mowing peoples down on the STREET, they are running them over with tanks and KILLING them, like what occur in Tianamen Square in China in whatever year that situation occur I forget, I am getting sleepy and off to the bed very soon now.

WHAT would YOU say if this was a Right-Wing Dictatorship running over it's population with TANKS and MURDERING them? You would certainly NOT support it.

Go go Guiado!

The utterly incompetent and corrupt Maduro needs to resign.
LOL. Guiado is owned by the transnational capitalist class and the CIA. Why would any American want him installed? The people elected Maduro. Why are you such a interventionist totalitarian?

Someone explain why we should stick our nose in this, please.
It’s simple. It’s about the money. It’s always about the money.

The transnational capitalist class wants the oil. Since they control the US government, they get what they want using all the assets of the US government.

Forum List

Back