Its all kicking off in Caracas

Mr bone spurs will send the military. He want's the action so he can have an easier time here with his coup.

The people in Venezuela are fighting against the same failed government that the filthy ass stupid Democrats want here in the US.

They were all anxious to get their Commie government in so they could get their free stuff, just like our Libtard Moon Bats. However, now a little too late, they understand all too well that "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch".

Our greedy little Moon Bats are simply too stupid to learn history ,lessons and understand basic economics.

We could get rid of that dictator in one afternoon.....that nation is ready to fall....

Trump hasn't sent the US military anywhere...he's been rather upfront about his view that we shouldn't send our troops anywhere unless it's something unavoidable. The leftists will scream that the US is about to invade because it gives them the excuse to crack down on the civil liberties of their citizens. Castro did it for decades...

Why has Trump authorised it now ?
Will he send in the military or just continue to squeeze their economy ?

Tommy you now join these incredible examples who are also supporting Maduro:

China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Mexico and Nicaragua.

Trump hasn't sent the US military anywhere...he's been rather upfront about his view that we shouldn't send our troops anywhere unless it's something unavoidable. The leftists will scream that the US is about to invade because it gives them the excuse to crack down on the civil liberties of their citizens. Castro did it for decades...

Yes Castro did it for decades but but but that was OKAY that was DEMOCRACY when Castro did it because he was a Communist and the Leftists never met a Communist they did NOT WORSHIP.

I remember when Castro died, the International MSM mentioned zero on television or radio about what a brutal THUG Dictator he was and how HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS were put in prison and murdered during his Regime but they DID CONSTANTLY refer to Castro as one of the World's Great Statesmen, this illustrate AGAIN that the International MSM are just Commie Loving slugs.

Yes Castro did it for decades but but but that was OKAY that was DEMOCRACY when Castro did it because he was a Communist and the Leftists never met a Communist they did NOT WORSHIP.

I remember when Castro died, the International MSM mentioned zero on television or radio about what a brutal THUG Dictator he was and how HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS were put in prison and murdered during his Regime but they DID CONSTANTLY refer to Castro as one of the World's Great Statesmen, this illustrate AGAIN that the International MSM are just Commie Loving slugs.

I have Cuban friends and when Cubans would discuss Castro amongst themselves they would never say his name (because a disparaging remark about Fidel would land someone in prison) but would instead stroke their chins to indicate who they were talking about (a reference to 'The Beard" as he was called in Cuba). Think about that...you had a authoritative society where even speaking someone's name might get you jailed. That's what Cuba was like under Fidel.

I

Governments should be removed by the ballot box not by foreign backed rioters.

I

Governments should be removed by the ballot box not by foreign backed rioters

Yes, Brits should have had you in 1938.

I

Tommy have you read about the PREVIOUS so called Democratic Election in Venezuela with Maduro and election that was such a PERVERSION of what an election should be that basically EVERY Western Government on this PLANET condemned it. It was like those INSANE elections in Zimbabwe that that maniac Robert Mugabe used to have.

So with that type of situation HOW do you REMOVE that type of Government via the Ballot Box? You cannot so you have to go to the ONLY method available when you are literally starving, have NO toilet paper, have an Inflation rate that is as RIDICULAS as Zimbabwe's was, have NO medical facilities because your ENTIRE once functioning Society has COLLAPSED, you go to the ONLY method you have left and that is with the BULLET.

I

Why are ONLY Americans so OBSESSED with Nazi's? I have NEVER in my LIFE seen Nazi's mentioned as much on this forum, you are always rambling about Nazi's and the Second War and 1933 and 1938, this is something we do not get ANYWHERE else, it's like some weird character defect ONLY within Americans.

This:

1*nYOYZGFbfC03UEa7ZNH6dA.jpeg

c00.png

I

He banned people from the ballot box. The election was a farce.
The people are rioting. Stop being such a dipshit.

I

Why are ONLY Americans so OBSESSED with Nazi's? I have NEVER in my LIFE seen Nazi's mentioned as much on this forum, you are always rambling about Nazi's and the Second War and 1933 and 1938, this is something we do not get ANYWHERE else, it's like some weird character defect ONLY within Americans.

This:

c00.png
Because the only difference between 1930’s Germany and the Left today is that the Germans had cool uniforms.

I

This:

c00.png
Because the only difference between 1930’s Germany and the Left today is that the Germans had cool uniforms.

The SEXIEST uniforms EVER in the HISTORY of uniforms.

[Q

You are naive Moon Bat.

You don't understand American history very well. Our Founding Fathers understood that democracy can be just as oppressive as any other form of government. That is why we have the Second Amendment.

Sometimes the government in power can use their power to thwart the will of the people. Look what the filthy Obama administration tried to do with Trump and what they did with the IRS to disenfranchise the Tea Party.

Don't ever trust any form of government. Sometimes it becomes very difficult to vote out a tyrant.

Forum List

Back