It's about time, folks....

you QUOTED this post, but, oddly enough, you FAILED to address EITHER point that it brought up. Will you address them now?

that is not true.

have you shown very well that American casualties are down by 60%

have you shown where Iran is supporting Al Qaeda?

are you ever going to answer my questions with your own answers or will you just continue to run away and post links to op-ed pieces?

are you ever going to answer my questions with your own answers or will you just continue to run away and post links to op-ed pieces?

The above link shows the appeasement mentaility of left very well

You fit the discription very well

I understand what you think that editorial shows.... I am asking you if you ever plan on answering my questions?

Do you ever plan on showing how we saw a 60% decrease in casualties because of the success of the surge?

Do you ever plan on explaining why Iran -a persian shiite nation - would support an arab sunni organization in its efforts to kill brethren shiites in Iraq?

I understand what you think that editorial shows.... I am asking you if you ever plan on answering my questions?

Do you ever plan on showing how we saw a 60% decrease in casualties because of the success of the surge?

Do you ever plan on explaining why Iran -a persian shiite nation - would support an arab sunni organization in its efforts to kill brethren shiites in Iraq?

Busted so change the topic

MM is good at palying this bait and switch game

Busted so change the topic

MM is good at palying this bait and switch game

I have not CHANGED any topic. I have been trying to get you to back up your own words for weeks now...and you keep running away from your own assertions. why IS that?

I ave -that is why you need to calm down

no...you never have.... you never have explained how you can say that we have a 60% decrease in casaulties when the actual DoD figures show that the last seven months have been 54% bloodier than the previous seven, and that US casualty rates after the start of the surge are actually higher than before it.

and you never have explained why a persian shiite country would support sunnis arabs as they fight shiites in Iraq. you keep saying NOW that Iran is supporting terrorists in Iraq and no one is arguing with you about that.... I am only trying to get you to explain or retract your claim that Iran is supporting Al Qaeda specifically.

You must be one of the Moveon.org nuts who are running out of of patience with the Dems for not getting their surrender bill past Pres Bush

give us your definition of "surrender". The redeployment of our troops to fight the real terrorists doesn't work.

would we supposedly be surrendering to? Then show me a signed Unconditional Surrender.

The terrorists and Iran

Read the Dems surrender bill - they give the date

To bad for the Dems and the terrorists - dems are going to cave and send Pres Bush a clean funding bill for the troops

Forum List

Back