It's about time, folks....

I am sure some people are on welfare because they are too lazy- so what? You simply can't make a blanket statement that all Dems are on welfare or that everyone on welfare is lazy. There will always be people who abuse the system- you should realize that. Don't condemn those who are honest, hard working people who have fallen on hard times. You just continue to prove that cons have no compassion.

Why do I need to provide a link if you never do? Now THAT is a double standard, pal.

Because you make outlandish statements that you expect others to take seriously.... that's why.

When I need to provide links, I do so. When we are engaged in baseless rhetoric (like we are currently) I don't bother. You are just not important enough to me.

I am sure some people are on welfare because they are too lazy- so what? You simply can't make a blanket statement that all Dems are on welfare or that everyone on welfare is lazy. There will always be people who abuse the system- you should realize that. Don't condemn those who are honest, hard working people who have fallen on hard times. You just continue to prove that cons have no compassion.

You are too funny! You criticize me for making blanket statements and do it in the very post intended to criticize me! A good number of your posts are full of blanket statements and I am not interested enough to go back and quote them all.

You continue to prove how disengenous the lefties really are.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see". Go look up the word 'liberal' in any dictionary- you will find it's definition as "open-minded".

So 'conservative' must then mean "closed-minded"???

"There are none so blind as those who will not see". Go look up the word 'liberal' in any dictionary- you will find it's definition as "open-minded".

So 'conservative' must then mean "closed-minded"???

Really? I do't suppose you looked up the word "conservative" while you had our dictionary out. In fact, what the dictionary didn't tell you is that liberals today are SO open minded that FACTS just fall right out of their heads!

Ya know, your kind of fun to play with!

you just always gotta have the last word. I'm bored- go away now and come back when you something intelligent to say.

you just always gotta have the last word. I'm bored- go away now and come back when you something intelligent to say.

Tell ya what, since I have been a member of this board FAR longer than you, why don't YOU go away and come back when you grow up! When you want to seriously debate something. I'll still be here.

To your credit, you managed not to resort to immature name calling. That's a plus for you in my book. Now we just have to work on your logic!

Uncanny... This post appears to be an attempt at the last word, with a preemptive whine mixed in.

Truthfully, I was sincerely hoping that TR would at least TRY to debate and provide substantiating material for his opinions. I guess my expectations were too high. Oh well, maybe next time.

Is this the last word?

"come back when you have something INTELLIGENT to say". That means you need to rise to my level, if you can. Get it now?

If Mr. Iococca hates America so much, he should go somewhere else, like Italy, and collect his pension from Chrysler, which received GOVERNMENT AID because he ran that company so well.

Forum List

Back