It’s A Great Day For America. McCarthy Gets Squashed Again And Fox News Implodes

At this point, we are starting to see which Fox hosts are principled and which ones will bend over and take the robber baron positions of the Murdocks. Fox is losing the only edge they had. Hell, President John Kennedy was a much better Republican than McCarthy and his neocon supporters.

This the reason the Liberty Caucus is against McCarthy.

McCarthy gets a "F" rating on being a Conservative.

0F0B7C44-AB31-48DD-ABE8-F0A3043AFA42-2661814.jpg

Last edited:
WTF is going on in the left? They have ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and the pulp media NYT and WAPO but they need to think that Fox "implodes" when it honestly deals with the news? The freaking world is upside down in the liberal mind.
lol

You said liberal and mind in the same sentence. :p

You sure right now? :heehee:
Both parties are just useless to the American people. They are basically copies of each other. The only difference is how far right or left of common sense they swing

Lol. So far your argument has been to call names. Not much of an argument
No, that's what you did in response to me pointing out you indoctrinate your own white children with hilarious fairytales of heroes for liberty (who were also slavers). 😆

No, that's what you did in response to me pointing out you indoctrinate your own white children with hilarious fairytales of heroes for liberty (who were also slavers). 😆
Lol. You are just crazy. Go back and read what you have written.
If you are unable to do that stop someone on the street and get them to do it.
You pretending that you know anything about me is absurd at best.

Lol. You are just crazy. Go back and read what you have written.
If you are unable to do that stop someone on the street and get them to do it.
You pretending that you know anything about me is absurd at best.
😆

You're just a cowardly little cuck who still can't dispute one thing I've said or point out one factual error. You indoctrinate your own white children into believing slavers were heroes for liberty. It's such a simple yet undeniable fact that you can't even acknowledge it. That's how much I own you. 😆

😆

You're just a cowardly little cuck who still can't dispute one thing I've said or point out one factual error. You indoctrinate your own white children into believing slavers were heroes for liberty. It's such a simple yet undeniable fact that you can't even acknowledge it. That's how much I own you. 😆
And there you go with the name calling and pretending you know me.
Go play in the street.

As the House of Representatives reconvened today, excited and hopeful that a new round of balloting would get Rep. Kevin McCarthy his gavel. But it was not to be. Another round of voting closed without meeting the threshold required to elect a speaker. The only winners thus far are Democrats, who look like a formidable force together, and C-SPAN ratings.

So, with the dreams and wishes of the Republicans dashed, the fury and finger-pointing drifted over to the top-rated cable news channel, Fox News. The recriminations were palpable as Tucker Carlson suggested that maybe McCarthy didn’t really want to be the House speaker, and Newt Gingrich told the Fox & Friendsghouls that every Republican lawmaker who didn’t support McCarthy was and is a “blackmailing idiot.”

Sean Hannity opened his show Tuesdaywith a stinging indictment of House Republicans, saying they are “on the verge of becoming a total clown show if they’re not careful.”

The Republicans ladies and gentlemen. Give it hem a big hand will you please.
This just in...

Speaker Madness.png

As the House of Representatives reconvened today, excited and hopeful that a new round of balloting would get Rep. Kevin McCarthy his gavel. But it was not to be. Another round of voting closed without meeting the threshold required to elect a speaker. The only winners thus far are Democrats, who look like a formidable force together, and C-SPAN ratings.

So, with the dreams and wishes of the Republicans dashed, the fury and finger-pointing drifted over to the top-rated cable news channel, Fox News. The recriminations were palpable as Tucker Carlson suggested that maybe McCarthy didn’t really want to be the House speaker, and Newt Gingrich told the Fox & Friendsghouls that every Republican lawmaker who didn’t support McCarthy was and is a “blackmailing idiot.”

Sean Hannity opened his show Tuesdaywith a stinging indictment of House Republicans, saying they are “on the verge of becoming a total clown show if they’re not careful.”

The Republicans ladies and gentlemen. Give it hem a big hand will you please.
"Becoming"?

giphy.gif

Hasn't been for decades.
What's a few days more?

Not that I am under any delusion it ever will be.
I know right. The Republicans will never vote for any Dem immigration bill nor will they ever offer their own. The border is too big of a political winner for them as you dopes are so easily riled up over it. It’s always ever been about you and your inherent bigotry, dope.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back