It’s A Great Day For America. McCarthy Gets Squashed Again And Fox News Implodes

He also raised $2 million for Good. He raised money for all of the people voting against him.

These fucking ingrates have now set a new precedent for future Republican elections. No minority leader will be real fast to raise anymore money for candidates.

Chess players Republicans are not.
In the grand scheme of things that was chump change to keep a incumbent seat that was never in question....Good beat his dem opponent by near 15 points.

It sure might have made a difference defeating Wexton and Spanburger who only won their races by 6 points or less.....I guess McCarthy likes seeing dem witches win-out over the right-leaning.

There really isn't one as far as placing someone else. The real prize is more "Magnificent 20" members on the rules committee and thus far McCarthy has not budged on that demand....When he does it will be over.
I believe that depends on the Republican membership, not McCarthy, but I could be mistaken.

kt-Es-SMX56-SI5-ODxi.jpg

As the House of Representatives reconvened today, excited and hopeful that a new round of balloting would get Rep. Kevin McCarthy his gavel. But it was not to be. Another round of voting closed without meeting the threshold required to elect a speaker. The only winners thus far are Democrats, who look like a formidable force together, and C-SPAN ratings.

So, with the dreams and wishes of the Republicans dashed, the fury and finger-pointing drifted over to the top-rated cable news channel, Fox News. The recriminations were palpable as Tucker Carlson suggested that maybe McCarthy didn’t really want to be the House speaker, and Newt Gingrich told the Fox & Friendsghouls that every Republican lawmaker who didn’t support McCarthy was and is a “blackmailing idiot.”

Sean Hannity opened his show Tuesdaywith a stinging indictment of House Republicans, saying they are “on the verge of becoming a total clown show if they’re not careful.”

The Republicans ladies and gentlemen. Give it hem a big hand will you please.
The GOP and what they should do with all their newfound power according to the Federalist...

Accept the Federalist never mentions how they can elect a speaker.

Truth.....That's why Bob Good (R-VA 5) has it in for him.

We would have possibly picked-up two more seats here in Virginia had the hopeful's campaigns not been so drastically underfunded when compared to the dem incumbents.

But no, McCarthy chose to put money and face time in NY, a deep blue state.
And look what you got in NY.......:heehee: A pathological liar.

The establishment wing is made up of self-serving government users who love globalism, war, big spending and big government. They love those things because they get rich off of them. The Bush family, Boehner, Ryan, McCain, McConnell, Bill Crystal, McCarthy, Scalise, Carl Rove, the Murdock family, Cavuto and most of the Lincoln Projectors are a few examples of Republicans that would stab the middle class in the back if there was a profit in it.
You forgot to include the biggest of those buffoons...

1672945526984.jpeg

Sounds like a split in the party between the pro Trumps and the not so pro trumps.

Somewhere Darth Vader is rubbing his hands and saying good, good, just as I planned

Aww does it hurt your feelings that low IQ democrats do not?
No. It doesn't. 😆 I'm happy to have this iteration of the Democratic party lose. The more the moderates appear incapable of reigning in an increasingly deplorable mutant Republican party the better in the long run for Progressives.

No. It doesn't. 😆 I'm happy to have this iteration of the Democratic party lose. The more the moderates appear incapable of reigning in an increasingly deplorable mutant Republican party the better in the long run for Progressives.
Lol. Funny that you only see one side as that way. Indoctrination runs deep in you

Lol. Funny that you only see one side as that way. Indoctrination runs deep in you

Who would I have been indoctrinated by? My immigrant parents who don't really know or care about this country's politics or history? Public education that, at the time I was going, was still hero worshiping slavers? 😆

No clown, I have a progressive ideology. Learn the difference you Simp. 😆

Who would I have been indoctrinated by? My immigrant parents who don't really know or care about this country's politics or history? Public education that, at the time I was going, was still hero worshiping slavers? 😆

No clown, I have a progressive ideology. Learn the difference you Simp. 😆
😂😂
lol. You really have no clue but that is to be expected

Forum List

Back