IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

One of my main issues with The Donald is not making pot legal nationwide.

I want to know as well. When I finally got to see the photos of it this is a blatant forgery. YIKES. Oh boy. I want people to be decimated over putting Moore and his campaign thru this bullshit.
LOL

The salient part of that autograph, a 30 something year old man telling a 15 year old girl, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore... Roy Moore, DA.," is clearly his signature...

2zivxav.png

It matters not if someone else added a date and location at the bottom to remember where and when that was signed. It might have even been the smitten 15 year old, for all we know.

No the R and the Y are completely different.
LOL

You poor thing. You're a desperate nutcase. The R is absolutely similar. I'll grant you the Y though. But then, you're talking about a person's signature, written twice, 40 years apart. A slight difference in one letter in one place is actually quite remarkable. My signature today barely resembles my signature from when I was in my young 30's; which is significantly more recent than 40 years ago.

The R and the Y loop together. It's up to the accuser to find a signature from that time period that would match her yearbook. Quite odd that anyone would be signing a yearbook in December.
LOL

She doesn't have to do shit. She's made her claim, along with the others; and potentially more coming. It's up to the Alabama electorate to decide who they believe. Assuming Moore is still running 4 weeks from now.

And no, there's nothing odd about signing a yearbook in December.

Up to the accuser to validate her claims.The forgery claims are spreading like wildfire. So some one has some explaining to do from her camp. Plus I think the boyfriend who picked her up after this incident needs to be tracked down and interviewed.

And to date there are only two accusers. I would love for the police to interview Leigh. The one that claimed he molested her at age 14. If he's done this and the police find her accusations credible charge him.

Or shut the fuck up.

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED
Gateway Pundit. LMAO Yep, case closed: you guys are fucking idiots.

Oh piss off with that shit. You can find the signature in the yearbook even at the Daily Mail and the yearbook and Roy Moore's signatures are worlds freaking apart.

For those who just can't handle the Gateway Pundit...from the Daily Mail.

464FAC4A00000578-5078741-image-a-18_1510605132098.jpg

Comparison. Worlds apart.

MOORESigComparison99-640x381.jpg

LOL

The salient part of that autograph, a 30 something year old man telling a 15 year old girl, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore... Roy Moore, DA.," is clearly his signature...

2zivxav.png

It matters not if someone else added a date and location at the bottom to remember where and when that was signed. It might have even been the smitten 15 year old, for all we know.

LOL

You poor thing. You're a desperate nutcase. The R is absolutely similar. I'll grant you the Y though. But then, you're talking about a person's signature, written twice, 40 years apart. A slight difference in one letter in one place is actually quite remarkable. My signature today barely resembles my signature from when I was in my young 30's; which is significantly more recent than 40 years ago.

The R and the Y loop together. It's up to the accuser to find a signature from that time period that would match her yearbook. Quite odd that anyone would be signing a yearbook in December.
LOL

She doesn't have to do shit. She's made her claim, along with the others; and potentially more coming. It's up to the Alabama electorate to decide who they believe. Assuming Moore is still running 4 weeks from now.

Up to the accuser to validate her claims.The forgery claims are spreading like wildfire. So some one has some explaining to do from her camp. Plus I think the boyfriend who picked her up after this incident needs to be tracked down and interviewed.

And to date there are only two accusers. I would love for the police to interview Leigh. The one that claimed he molested her at age 14. If he's done this and the police find her accusations credible charge him.

Or shut the fuck up.
No, there are 5 accusers. 2 who would have been of illegal age at the time if they are telling the truth, but sexually assaulting underaged girls isn’t the only accusation in play. His interest in dating teenagers while he was in his 30’s is also a concern.

As far as the accusers having to prove their claims... again, they don’t have to. This is being played out in the court of public opinion, not a court of law. A different court with different rules.

As far as people believing the autograph is fake — for the most part would be people such as yourself who already reject these womens’ claims and you’re grasping at any straw you can find. I’d wager that most people who believe the yearbook was forged are also people who swallowed the nonsense that Obama’s birth certificate was forged.

And not only is no one going to “shut the fuck up” over this — as we saw yesterday, there are more women coming forward.

For those who just can't handle the Gateway Pundit...from the Daily Mail.

464FAC4A00000578-5078741-image-a-18_1510605132098.jpg

Comparison. Worlds apart.

MOORESigComparison99-640x381.jpg
Again, the two signatures are very similar. And being separated by 40 years can certainly explain away any differences.

Alabama Perv is done. The molester or young girls will fail to be a Senator. Republican Senate doesn't want him and America doesn't want him.
Alabama seems to be a shameless place.

LOL

LOL

Or shut the fuck up.
No, there are 5 accusers. 2 who would have been of illegal age at the time if they are telling the truth, but sexually assaulting underaged girls isn’t the only accusation in play. His interest in dating teenagers while he was in his 30’s is also a concern.

As far as the accusers having to prove their claims... again, they don’t have to. This is being played out in the court of public opinion, not a court of law. A different court with different rules.

As far as people believing the autograph is fake — for the most part would be people such as yourself who already reject these womens’ claims and you’re grasping at any straw you can find. I’d wager that most people who believe the yearbook was forged are also people who swallowed the nonsense that Obama’s birth certificate was forged.

And not only is no one going to “shut the fuck up” over this — as we saw yesterday, there are more women coming forward.
Interesting that none of these 5 accusers didn't come out during the primary, or when Moore was a DA, or when he was on the Supreme Court of Alabama. But nope, this is a Swamp Rat establishment election the elites are desperate to win and all the sudden these women all show up. Yea, this is a sham to destroy an ethical moral values man with impeccable credentials. God and the Alabama voters will give Roy Moore the win.

I love how the media lie.. Even though you can see plain as day that the signatures don't match up at all.

Josh Barro‏Verified account @jbarro

Roy Moore's signature from that 1977 yearbook matches Roy Moore's signature on his US Term Limits pledge this year.

DOibV4DX4Ac6ip8.jpg

DOibWyIWAAgULrU.jpg

12:03 PM - 13 Nov 2017

`
`

From the internet land that brought you millions of US constitutional experts come the internet handwriting experts which can deduce their forensic expertise just by looking at a picture. Outstanding.
`

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED
Thegatewaypundit???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Who ever claimed both '7s' were written by the same person? It appears someone other than Moore added a date and location at the bottom.

Leave it to you to get duped yet again by thegatewaypundit. You just never learn.

2s0blvo.jpg

Why would someone put a date and location in a year book?

Did Allred fabricate this evidence or was it given to her like this and she didn't notice?

I want to know as well. When I finally got to see the photos of it this is a blatant forgery. YIKES. Oh boy. I want people to be decimated over putting Moore and his campaign thru this bullshit.
You are almost ALWAYS wrong, and you don't give a shit how often you are wrong.

Regulars here know 99% of what you post is hypo-spastic bullshit.

Fuck you. I back up what I post. Now someone who signed this book signed OLDE Hickory House. That's not the name of the restaurant. Glaring freaking mistake.

Especially for someone who supposedly goes there all the time.

Forum List

Back