IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED
Thegatewaypundit???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Who ever claimed both '7s' were written by the same person? It appears someone other than Moore added a date and location at the bottom.

Leave it to you to get duped yet again by thegatewaypundit. You just never learn.

2s0blvo.jpg

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED
Thegatewaypundit???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Who ever claimed both '7s' were written by the same person? It appears someone other than Moore added a date and location at the bottom.

Leave it to you to get duped yet again by thegatewaypundit. You just never learn.

2s0blvo.jpg
Someone other than him added his signature too. And made the "DA" error.

It's not the Olde Hickory House. Holy toledo they blew it! I was pulling up the restaurant to see where it was located.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905
Plus Why would a yearbook be coming out at Christmas time when yearbooks come out during the late spring or early summer?

Did Allred fabricate this evidence or was it given to her like this and she didn't notice?

Update!

The current accuser says she got her yearbook in December, while the school says that yearbooks are issued in August.

It's not the Olde Hickory House. Holy toledo they blew it! I was pulling up the restaurant to see where it was located.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905
Plus Why would a yearbook be coming out at Christmas time when yearbooks come out during the late spring or early summer?

Somebody has to get onto the High School first thing tomorrow to get the publication date. I've never heard of one at Christmas. Great catch.

Meaningless without real inspection by an agency that both has the yearbook in hand and is staffed by experts in determining this sort of thing.

Did Allred fabricate this evidence or was it given to her like this and she didn't notice?

I want to know as well. When I finally got to see the photos of it this is a blatant forgery. YIKES. Oh boy. I want people to be decimated over putting Moore and his campaign thru this bullshit.

Meaningless without real inspection by an agency that both has the yearbook in hand and is staffed by experts in determining this sort of thing.

Whoever signed the yearbook spelled the name of the restaurant wrong.

Forum List

Back