Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Trump wasn't arrested for falsely accusing Obama of not being native born. What's the difference?
why would he? obummer couldn't produce his birth certificate. that's odd.

You haven't produced yours, you Kenyan.
i didn't run for president.

Even you probably wouldn't be as bad as Trump.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Trump wasn't arrested for falsely accusing Obama of not being native born. What's the difference?
why would he? obummer couldn't produce his birth certificate. that's odd.

See? The Birthers are still out there. You're a liar.
sure, and it's still interesting the person who retrieved the supposed document is now dead. hmmmmmm more demoloser mystery around a death of a citizen.

Even the loon Trump has conceded that Birtherism was bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol, even if it was 'phoney' since when do people get arrested for telling lies about a candidate during a campaign?

Wouldn’t it be easy to tell that the signature ink wasn’t 40 years old ? If it’s a fake.

Unless they hatched this plot against Moore 40 years ago? Or someone has a time machine !
I think the DNC has a loaner time machine. The same one Obama used to go back and fake his birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper

Just from reading that much it looks like "Moore DA" the date and the restaurant, could have been added some time later by the yearbook's owner as a caption to recall the origin of the signature in later years.

HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that theory??? Of course not. You silly libs are reduced to making stuff up to get gloria off the hook.

Yeah. It's called "living".

Signing a yearbook is a personal memento, not a fucking legal document. And this just in, you can write anything you want in there. Maybe if you'd ever had a yearbook signed you'd know that. :itsok:

There is no "hook". If there were you could articulate what it is. Just as you could articulate what these "legal protocols" for signing a fucking high school yearbook are. In neither case can you do that.

Nothing strange about it at all. Sometime over the 40 intervening years something may have been spilled on the words that turned from black to blue.

Just from reading that much it looks like "Moore DA" the date and the restaurant, could have been added some time later by the yearbook's owner as a caption to recall the origin of the signature in later years.

Which isn't unusual at all --- my grandmother did this with all her photos. I thought it was overly fussy, until decades went by and she was no longer around and somebody would wonder, "who's this in the photo?" and then we'd know.

There's no official protocol for signing a yearbook and contrary to FingerBoy's fantasies that he can't justify, it's not a legal document.

That alone makes it worthless as evidence, especially the D.A. part. He wasn't the D.A. at the time.

There's also no "protocol" for forging someone's signature.

Correct. That's what I've been saying all along. I accept your concession.

Nothing strange about it at all. Sometime over the 40 intervening years something may have been spilled on the words that turned from black to blue.

Which isn't unusual at all --- my grandmother did this with all her photos. I thought it was overly fussy, until decades went by and she was no longer around and somebody would wonder, "who's this in the photo?" and then we'd know.

There's no official protocol for signing a yearbook and contrary to FingerBoy's fantasies that he can't justify, it's not a legal document.

That alone makes it worthless as evidence, especially the D.A. part. He wasn't the D.A. at the time.

There's also no "protocol" for forging someone's signature.

Correct. That's what I've been saying all along. I accept your concession.

I accept that you're an imbecile.

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:

Gloria Allred is under investigation so, poopoo the sources all you want. Fact is they hit more then your source MSNBC and Facebook do.

My sources are neither of those, and I've never done Nosebook. Wictor himself describes himself as "a failed music journalist" and insists he sees cats in photos of empty spaces. He's a lunatic, but he's never been a handwriting analyst.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and show his credentials. Jim Fucking Hoft couldn't do it.

As for Jim The Fuck Hoft, who seems to be keeping his name off his own website since he got his ass sued for defamation for a fake story about who the Charlottesville driver was --- which he then took offline but there are cached copies as evidence --- he's got all the credibility of a fucking paramecium.

HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that theory??? Of course not. You silly libs are reduced to making stuff up to get gloria off the hook.

Signing a yearbook is a personal memento, not a fucking legal document. And this just in, you can write anything you want in there. Maybe if you'd ever had a yearbook signed you'd know that. :itsok:

There is no "hook". If there were you could articulate what it is. Just as you could articulate what these "legal protocols" for signing a fucking high school yearbook are. In neither case can you do that.
You keep trying to avoid the fact that they yearbook is evidence. It doesn't need to be a "legal document" to be evidence, moron.

When I read the subject title it was obvious it came from a dopey Trumpie. I highly suspected the story would come from a bogus source.
I was right on both counts. Gateway Pundit.
Roflmao
Gloria Allred being arrested is as likely as Donald Trump admitting he’s a pathological liar and promising to start telling the truth.

lol, even if it was 'phoney' since when do people get arrested for telling lies about a candidate during a campaign?
is that what they're banking on? LOL wait for the defamation lawsuit.

You keep trying to avoid the fact that they yearbook is evidence. It doesn't need to be a "legal document" to be evidence, moron.
Of course this woman hating trump whore is all in on this bogus story.
Ha!

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:

Gloria Allred is under investigation so, poopoo the sources all you want. Fact is they hit more then your source MSNBC and Facebook do.

My sources are neither of those, and I've never done Nosebook. Wictor himself describes himself as "a failed music journalist" and insists he sees cats in photos of empty spaces. He's a lunatic, but he's never been a handwriting analyst.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and show his credentials. Jim Fucking Hoft couldn't do it.

As for Jim The Fuck Hoft, who seems to be keeping his name off his own website since he got his ass sued for defamation for a fake story about who the Charlottesville driver was --- which he then took offline but there are cached copies as evidence --- he's got all the credibility of a fucking paramecium.

That's irrelevant. Both sides can have whatever experts they like examine the yearbook, and then the matter will be settled. No one claimed that Hoft's claims were irrefutable, dumbass.

Any excuse to delay an examination of the yearbook until after the election. That shows me the signature is a forgery. If that turns out to be true, their entire case falls apart.

I haven’t been on this cesspool forum for awhile. I see the Trump whores are still pimping for a child molester.
How embarrassing.

Of course this woman hating trump whore is all in on this bogus story.
Ha!

How do you know she isn't?

Any excuse to delay an examination of the yearbook until after the election. That shows me the signature is a forgery. If that turns out to be true, their entire case falls apart.

What entire case falls apart? There are about 14 accusations.

lol, like the ones Trump vowed to file against his accusers?

Forum List

Back