Will Gloria Allred be arrested for election tampering?

is that what they're banking on? LOL wait for the defamation lawsuit.

Any excuse to delay an examination of the yearbook until after the election. That shows me the signature is a forgery. If that turns out to be true, their entire case falls apart.

What entire case falls apart? There are about 14 accusations.
all 14.

One has nothing to do with the other.

btw, as an analogy, are you aware that Clinton actually WON the Paula Jones case?

Would you say then therefore all other accusations against Clinton should be considered as without merit?

He didn't win, moron.
Nor did he lose. He settled while she appealed the court’s decision to dismiss her case due to lack of merit.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Do you even hear what you say?

You claimed “Roy” was faked. Now you’re claiming someone faked everything up to “Roy” and then took a different pen and faked the rest. :cuckoo:

Is there any idiocy you won’t make up to cuck for your ideology?

That isn't what I said, moron. I said everything up to "Roy" or "Ray" is original. The rest is faked. However, Roy Moore isn't the Roy in the yearbook.

You're really too fucking stupid to be participating in this discussion
No, you lying conservative. That may be what you’re saying now, if that’s not what you said earlier when I pointed out it’s his signature. Then you responded with..
Look at the 'Y', moron. They are completely different.

I give up. You're just too fucking stupid to follow this debate. I recall the same deer-in-the-headlights reaction when we were debating the Civil War and you didn't understand the distinction between property and territory.
LOL

Spits the idiot who said South Carolina retained ownership of the territory they ceded to the U.S. :eusa_doh:

No, I didn't say that. See what a lying dumbass you are? You still can't get it right.
How do we know when bripat9643 is lying?

When he’s posting.
Ft Sumter was South Carolina territory, so the Union had no right to occupy it or resupply it.

Just from reading that much it looks like "Moore DA" the date and the restaurant, could have been added some time later by the yearbook's owner as a caption to recall the origin of the signature in later years.

HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that theory??? Of course not. You silly libs are reduced to making stuff up to get gloria off the hook.

Yeah. It's called "living".

Signing a yearbook is a personal memento, not a fucking legal document. And this just in, you can write anything you want in there. Maybe if you'd ever had a yearbook signed you'd know that. :itsok:

There is no "hook". If there were you could articulate what it is. Just as you could articulate what these "legal protocols" for signing a fucking high school yearbook are. In neither case can you do that.
You keep trying to avoid the fact that they yearbook is evidence. It doesn't need to be a "legal document" to be evidence, moron.

Oh is it now.

"Evidence" of ---- what?

This oughta ba good. :popcorn:
Again, a question like yours is truly funny, what was its purpose if not evidence?

Just from reading that much it looks like "Moore DA" the date and the restaurant, could have been added some time later by the yearbook's owner as a caption to recall the origin of the signature in later years.

HAHAHA. Do you have a shred of evidence for that theory??? Of course not. You silly libs are reduced to making stuff up to get gloria off the hook.

Signing a yearbook is a personal memento, not a fucking legal document. And this just in, you can write anything you want in there. Maybe if you'd ever had a yearbook signed you'd know that. :itsok:

There is no "hook". If there were you could articulate what it is. Just as you could articulate what these "legal protocols" for signing a fucking high school yearbook are. In neither case can you do that.
You keep trying to avoid the fact that they yearbook is evidence. It doesn't need to be a "legal document" to be evidence, moron.

Oh is it now.

"Evidence" of ---- what?

Again, a question like yours is truly funny, what was its purpose if not evidence?

You tell Fingerboy, and you'll both know.

Then you can get back to me.

Oh is it now.

"Evidence" of ---- what?

In other words, you don't know.

Oh is it now.

"Evidence" of ---- what?

In other words, you don't know.

Zackly. I put the question to you ---- it's still sitting in the nest above ---- and you ran away because you don't have an answer.

16 women accused trump of sexually assaulting them.
9 women have come out accusing Roy Moore of improper touching.
Trumpies: They’re ALL liars, however all of Weinstein’s accusers are telling the truth.

Ha!

NONE of these accusers should be believed unless they have some strong evidence. Until then you have to assume they're just gold-diggers making it all up.

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:
Simple. By ijecting FALSE statements and other slanderous material so as to influence the electorate. FRAUD

Roy Moore's accusers only piece of actual evidence is phony.

Calls Grow for Arrest of Gloria Allred Over Forged Document – Including Accuser's Stepson!

nov 19 2017 Following The Gateway Pundit’s viral story on Judge Roy Moore’s alleged signature inside accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook, more evidence suggested it was a forgery.

The signature says “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.”

Strangely, “To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, ‘Merry Christmas.’ Love, Roy,” is written in black ink, while “Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House,” is in blue ink.

Judge Roy Moore was not the DA in 1978. He would not have signed a signature with DA after it.
Moore insists this is not his signature.

And Beverly Nelson’s stepson Darrel Nelson also called for the arrest of Gloria Allred.

"Alabama needs to call for the arrest of Gloria Allred for election tampering and fraud. And more importantly for pissing us off."

Oh please. Hateway Plundit indeed. Pulled out a self-described failed music journalist who photographs phantom cats and tried to pass him off as a "handwriting expert", a profession he's never dabbled in in his life.... besides which, how the fuck can you "tamper" with an election that doesn't even happen until next month?

SMH :banghead:
Simple. By ijecting FALSE statements and other slanderous material so as to influence the electorate. FRAUD

That's not what "fraud" means, Dogwash.

Fraud is what Rump's fake university got sued for --- leading people on with false claims. You know, the one he settled for 25 million bucks after swearing up and down he'd never settle, so that it would go away before the electoral college voted? That thing. The one that coached its fraudsters with "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings' . That's what fraud is.

I'll settle for disbarment. Her behavior is extremely unethical. Hopefully, the bar association will deal with her.

Don't count on it. The ABA is just a lawyer union.

Yeah, you're probably right. But her unethical behavior reminds me so much of the Democrat Prosecutor in the Duke Lacrosse Team scam. He did receive his comeuppance though. He was arrested and did some time. Allred is despicable Democrat ambulance chaser. Hopefully her unethical legal practices will be addressed at some point.

Forum List

Back