Roy Moore has been a pervert for years!

I'm watching them talk Roy Moore on Fox.

They said after a Trump voter provided his signature in a kid's year book, that's "creepy" (their word) and he's toast (their word).

And this from Fox.

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

He is quite the pervert, huh?

Did he actually read his Ten Commandments?

I don't think there is anything in the ten commandments about being a child molester.

Nothing about the Gadsden Mall either.

However in the Holey Babble there's something about "suffer the little children to come unto me' . Uncle Roy made sure they suffered.

"Thou shall not commit adultery."

But doesn't say anything about fondling children.

I doubt seriously that Roy Moore is a pervert.

I've never seen him at the meetings.

The MSM laughed at Bill Clinton's wife creating the "bimbo eruption squad" to intimidate and threaten her husband's sexual victims with the power of the state and later the federal government. Bill Clinton risked his marriage and his career and the future of the Republic by engaging in sodomy episodes in a freaking closet off the Oval Office with a girl barely older than his daughter. Which politician was a pervert?

I'm watching them talk Roy Moore on Fox.

They said after a Trump voter provided his signature in a kid's year book, that's "creepy" (their word) and he's toast (their word).

And this from Fox.

Moore will NOT give up. He figures if a "pussy" grabber can be elected president, he can be elected Senator.

The MSM laughed at Bill Clinton's wife creating the "bimbo eruption squad" to intimidate and threaten her husband's sexual victims with the power of the state and later the federal government. Bill Clinton risked his marriage and his career and the future of the Republic by engaging in sodomy episodes in a freaking closet off the Oval Office with a girl barely older than his daughter. Which politician was a pervert?
That makes this alright then.

The swamp thinks they are safe because there is no criminal charge that can be brought and this will end with the smear.

Moore can drag it into court though. Just like Melania did. She ended the media filth. Bring every one of these women into court for slander and libel.

The swamp thinks they are safe because there is no criminal charge that can be brought and this will end with the smear.

Moore can drag it into court though. Just like Melania did. She ended the media filth. Bring every one of these women into court for slander and libel.
OR THE TRUTH MORE LIKE,and then they can say what a pack OF FILTHY COCKS these Guys are

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

He is quite the pervert, huh?

Did he actually read his Ten Commandments?

I don't think there is anything in the ten commandments about being a child molester.

Nothing about the Gadsden Mall either.

However in the Holey Babble there's something about "suffer the little children to come unto me' . Uncle Roy made sure they suffered.

"Thou shall not commit adultery."

But doesn't say anything about fondling children.

Where would the Catholic Church be if they got rid of all the Child fondling priests?

Forum List

Back