"Its 3 AM In The Cattle Cage" Words in WALA, By Susan Abulhawa

This should be in the Israel/palestine board. Nothing to do with the middle east, but to do with Israel and its aggressors.

Consider the source. She"s full of hatred because the JEWISH STATE exists . Enjoy it !!:smiliehug:

I may seem by my posts that I am upset over Sherri, Holestain, the Irish socks and the rest of the ignoramuses on here, but I am not. I get amused by their pathetic come-backs, lack of knowledge and facts, disputing history etc. These antisemites certainly are a sandwich short of a picnic. :lol:

This should be in the Israel/palestine board. Nothing to do with the middle east, but to do with Israel and its aggressors.

Consider the source. She"s full of hatred because the JEWISH STATE exists . Enjoy it !!:smiliehug:

I may seem by my posts that I am upset over Sherri, Holestain, the Irish socks and the rest of the ignoramuses on here, but I am not. I get amused by their pathetic come-backs, lack of knowledge and facts, disputing history etc. These antisemites certainly are a sandwich short of a picnic. :lol:

Oh, Caroline, I think your problem is similar to everyone elses in the ME forum. You take the time to craft a post, Googling facts and information. Then all you get back is Muslim name-calling. You are frustrated, as am I, that these ignorant third-worlders do not communicate on an adult level.

Then you learn that if you kick them down into the gutter, remind them of their inferior status, you get results. No, not our finest moment, but we have to fight fire with fire.

bangladesh-slum.jpg

My newest ploy is to show a Muslim slum, and then ask, "These Muslims want to rule the world,
yet they just throw their trash out the window. When they start cleaning up the trash, we might
take them seriously. Muslims are uneducated, ignorant barbarians.​

Forum List

Back