This Is Apartheid

TheCount.jpg

Five. Five Poster Boys. Ha, Ha, Ha.

My sixth "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Willie Madisha.

th

William Mothipa "Willie" Madisha is a South African trade unionist. Madisha is the former President of both the Congress of South African Trade Unions (from 1999–2008) and the South African Democratic Teachers Union (from 1996–2008).

Madisha grew up in Atteridgeville, Pretoria, South Africa, where he was a member of the United Democratic Front. He studied teaching at Transvaal College of Education.

A noted dissenter from the predominant opinion of COSATU, he had publicly backed Thabo Mbeki for the presidency at the African National Congress's 2007 national conference in Polokwane while the trade union federation had adopted a resolution backing Jacob Zuma. He currently backs the Congress of the People breakaway party being formed by Mosiuoa Lekota, the former defence minister in Mebki's second government

William Mothipa Madisha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On June 6, 2006 Willie Madisha, then president of the 1.2 million member Congress of South African Trade Unions wrote, in a two page letter,

“I congratulate CUPE Ontario for their historic resolution on May 27 in support of the Palestinian people- those living under occupation and those millions of Palestinian refugees living in the Diaspora. We fully support your resolution."

CUPE Ontario and disinvestment from Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My Seventh "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Farid Esack.

th

Farid Esack (born 1959 in Wynberg, Cape Town) is a South African Muslim scholar, writer, and political activist known for his opposition to apartheid, his appointment by Nelson Mandela as a gender equity commissioner, and his work for inter-religious dialogue.

Esack was born into a poor Muslim family in the Wynberg suburb of Cape Town. While still a child, he and his mother were forcibly relocated as "non-Whites" under the provisions of the Group Areas Act. At age nine, Esack joined the revivalist Tablighi Jamaat movement, and by age 10 he was teaching at a madrasah (religious school). At the age of 15 he received a scholarship to pursue Islamic studies in Pakistan. By the time he left for Pakistan in 1974 he had also become the local chairman of an anti-apartheid group, National Youth Action, and had been detained several times by security police.

Farid Esack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1990, Farid Esack left South Africa to continue his theological studies.

Farid Esack holds a PhD from the University of Birmingham, England, and he studied in Biblical hermeneutics at the Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology, in Frankfurt, Germany.

Farid Esack has been involved with the organisation Positive Muslims, which is dedicated to helping HIV-positive Muslims in Africa.

In May 2005 Farid Esack delivered the second Mandela Lecture sponsored by the Netherlands Institute for Southern Africa, Amsterdam.

In 2007-2008 Esack was the Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Visiting Professor of Islamic Studies at Harvard Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Farid Esack is currently a professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.

He has written the following books.

The Struggle. (1988)

But Musa went to Fir'aun! A Compilation of Questions and Answers about the Role of Muslims in the South African Struggle for Liberation. (South Africa, 1989)

Qur'an, Liberation and Pluralism: An Islamic Perspective of Interreligious Solidarity Against Oppression. (Oxford, 1997)

Islam and Politics (London, 1998)

On Being a Muslim: Finding a Religious Path in the World Today. (Oxford, 1999)

The Qur'an: A Short Introduction. (Oxford, 2002)

The Qur'an: A User's Guide. (Oxford, 2005)

My Seventh "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Farid Esack.

th

Farid Esack (born 1959 in Wynberg, Cape Town) is a South African Muslim scholar, writer, and political activist known for his opposition to apartheid, his appointment by Nelson Mandela as a gender equity commissioner, and his work for inter-religious dialogue.

Esack was born into a poor Muslim family in the Wynberg suburb of Cape Town. While still a child, he and his mother were forcibly relocated as "non-Whites" under the provisions of the Group Areas Act. At age nine, Esack joined the revivalist Tablighi Jamaat movement, and by age 10 he was teaching at a madrasah (religious school). At the age of 15 he received a scholarship to pursue Islamic studies in Pakistan. By the time he left for Pakistan in 1974 he had also become the local chairman of an anti-apartheid group, National Youth Action, and had been detained several times by security police.

Farid Esack holds a PhD from the University of Birmingham, England, and he studied in Biblical hermeneutics at the Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology, in Frankfurt, Germany.

Farid Esack has been involved with the organisation Positive Muslims, which is dedicated to helping HIV-positive Muslims in Africa.

In May 2005 Farid Esack delivered the second Mandela Lecture sponsored by the Netherlands Institute for Southern Africa, Amsterdam.

In 2007-2008 Esack was the Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Visiting Professor of Islamic Studies at Harvard Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

Farid Esack is currently a professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa.

The Struggle. (1988)

But Musa went to Fir'aun! A Compilation of Questions and Answers about the Role of Muslims in the South African Struggle for Liberation. (South Africa, 1989)

Qur'an, Liberation and Pluralism: An Islamic Perspective of Interreligious Solidarity Against Oppression. (Oxford, 1997)

:rofl:

My eighth "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Sdumo Dlamini, COSATU President.

sdumo-sm.jpg

Sdumo Dlamini was born in a very rural village of Ntshingila Hlatsikhulu in Swaziland on the 2nd March 1966. "My father died at his early age of TB or Idliso as I was always made to believe until my Aunt clarified it was TB. Both my parents were very young and never got married eccept in the customary way where my father just took her to stay with and no lobola was paid nor damages....

My life was a struggle, I learned at an early age to work for schooling and a plate of food. I had to look after cattle and ploughed mealies on the ox hough and the hand hough. My first taste of the bitter end of the apartheid system was when I was forced to abandon my SiSwati language as I would not be accepted at school so I had to learn to speak Zulu before school...

In 1986 to 1988 I did my training as a pupil nurse. The first in the area where only woman were known to be nurses.... Failing to find a job I moved to Durban and got a job at Prince Mshiyeni Memorial Hospital in the KwaZulu government where the IFP reigned. I later studied for diplomas in General Nursing and Midwifery. This instution was the backbone and the source of the notorious black on black violence led by the IFP. We the workers fought tough battles against the system and many were killed I had joined NEHAWU after we had embarked on an illegal strike in September 1990. Actually I was elected a shopsteward on the 3rd and have led 6 major strikes in that institution. I have led Nehawu at branch or regional level as chairperson and provincial level. In 2000 I was elected COSATU provincial chairperson, served two terms and elected to a third term in July 2006 to be later elected 1st Deputy President at the ninth national congress of COSATU. I also serve in the PEC, PWC as a member of the SACP since 2000 and 2003. I am a loyal member of the ANC which I formally joined in 1990 and participates in its community programmes."

COSATU President - Sdumo Mbongeni Dlamini

th

The Struggle. (1988)

Where does it say anything about him calling Israel an apartheid state ?

LOL Sherri is the biggest fuckin hypocrite. How many times has she responded to posts that used Wikipedia as their source by saying: "Wikipedia is not a valid source. !!"

And here she is using it so many times in this thread alone !
Does this woman EVER stop lying ???

My eighth "POSTER BOY" from South Africa who confirms "This Is Apartheid" in Israel/Palestine is Sdumo Dlamini, COSATU President.

sdumo-sm.jpg

Sdumo Dlamini was born in a very rural village of Ntshingila Hlatsikhulu in Swaziland on the 2nd March 1966. "My father died at his early age of TB or Idliso as I was always made to believe until my Aunt clarified it was TB. Both my parents were very young and never got married eccept in the customary way where my father just took her to stay with and no lobola was paid nor damages....

My life was a struggle, I learned at an early age to work for schooling and a plate of food. I had to look after cattle and ploughed mealies on the ox hough and the hand hough. My first taste of the bitter end of the apartheid system was when I was forced to abandon my SiSwati language as I would not be accepted at school so I had to learn to speak Zulu before school...

In 1986 to 1988 I did my training as a pupil nurse. The first in the area where only woman were known to be nurses.... Failing to find a job I moved to Durban and got a job at Prince Mshiyeni Memorial Hospital in the KwaZulu government where the IFP reigned. I later studied for diplomas in General Nursing and Midwifery. This instution was the backbone and the source of the notorious black on black violence led by the IFP. We the workers fought tough battles against the system and many were killed I had joined NEHAWU after we had embarked on an illegal strike in September 1990. Actually I was elected a shopsteward on the 3rd and have led 6 major strikes in that institution. I have led Nehawu at branch or regional level as chairperson and provincial level. In 2000 I was elected COSATU provincial chairperson, served two terms and elected to a third term in July 2006 to be later elected 1st Deputy President at the ninth national congress of COSATU. I also serve in the PEC, PWC as a member of the SACP since 2000 and 2003. I am a loyal member of the ANC which I formally joined in 1990 and participates in its community programmes."

Where does he say anything about Israel being an Apartheid state ????

LOL Sherri is the biggest fuckin hypocrite. How many times has she responded to posts that used Wikipedia as their source by saying: "Wikipedia is not a valid source. !!"

And here she is using it so many times in this thread alone !
Does this woman EVER stop lying ???

"Do as I say, not as I do." ~ Sherri al-Jody 2014

sdumo-sm.jpg

Where does he say anything about Israel being an Apartheid state ????

She's putting words in these peoples mouths.

Forum List

Back