IDF vs. Warmongers...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Mark my words, Netanyahu's Warmonger party has shot itself in the head and will lose its grip on Israeli politics because it is out of touch with reality and any sane political analysis that projects into the future.

Israel's own military sees this, to wit:

Israeli military goes off message on Iran nuclear talks
Israeli military goes off message on Iran nuclear talks

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu fiercely opposes a deal with Iran, but the Israeli military puts a more positive spin on how a deal could bolster regional stability.

Christian Science Monitor
By Joshua Mitnick 21 hours ago

Even as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continues his diplomatic offensive against what he calls a "dangerous" compromise on Iran’s nuclear program, Israel’s military intelligence seems open to a deal, even one that relaxes the Western sanctions on Iran that Mr. Netanyahu has vocally supported.

Related Stories

Lavrov to join Iran nuclear talks as optimism grows AFP
One trip, two crises: Can Kerry keep the lid on Mideast peace talks and Iran? Christian Science Monitor
Netanyahu urges more pressure on Iran Associated Press
Kerry meets Iran foreign minister to close gaps in nuclear talks Reuters
Israel moves to thwart 'dangerous' Iran deal AFP

According to an unclassified assessment shared by a senior Israeli officer, military intelligence is focused on the implications of a potential compromise between Iran and the P5+1 (the US, Britain, France, Russia, China, and Germany).

A deal would boost President Hassan Rouhani, whose surprise victory in June appeared to herald a political shift in Iran – although he is up against hardliners who oppose a deal.

RECOMMENDED: Bomb Iran? Why 5 top Israeli figures don't want to do it.

In the background briefing with foreign journalists, which covered a wide range of Middle East hotspots, the intelligence officer said Iran was one of several countries that could buck the general turmoil across the region.

"We see a bit of a possibility, although it’s quite problematic, of more … stability," said the officer, who spoke on the basis of anonymity. But that is dependent on the success of negotiations "over the nuclear project, but more than that, over the relief of the sanctions on the Iranian economy," he said.

Though it’s not the first time that parts of Israel’s security establishment have broken with Mr. Netanyahu’s approach on Iran, the intelligence report offers fresh evidence of stark differences within Israel's power structure.

Bomb Iran? Why 5 top Israeli figures don't want to do it. - Meir Dagan, former Mossad chief - CSMonitor.com

Meir Dagan, former Mossad chief

Meir Dagan has spearheaded opposition to a unilateral Israeli strike on Iran since May 2011 – shortly after he retired as head of Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, the Mossad.

He has called such a move “the stupidest thing I have ever heard” and “patently illegal under international law” since Iran’s nuclear infrastructure is operating under the framework of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

He also opposes a unilateral strike because:
A surgical attack such as Israel’s 1981 strike against Iraq’s Osirak nuclear reactor is not possible because Iran’s nuclear program is much more dispersed
A strike could lead to a regional war and regional, or even global, arms race
A strike could cause Iranians to rally around the current regime, strengthening its hand

Coming from a family of Holocaust survivors, he has said that, like Netanyahu, he is determined to protect Israel against existential threats. But he apparently believes that his retirement, along with that of several other colleagues, removed an important counterweight to Netanyahu, or Bibi, as he is known.

“I decided to speak out because when I was in office, [Shin Bet director Yuval] Diskin, [military Chief of Staff Gabi] Ashkenazi and I could block any dangerous adventure,” he said. “Now I am afraid that there is no one to stop Bibi and Barak.”

Israel hopes to maintain its nuclear monopoly...It will never happen...only a true peace can save her.

Nukes will be had by all who can get them in the future. Hopefully the policy of mutually assured destruction (MAD) will hold the external peace and has thus far, but it would be far better for Israel to disarm her nukes and nuclear parity would not be needed!

Armament parity is a basic tenet of International Relations.

Last edited:
If pisrael has no nukes they would be open for inspection By the IAEA, as Iran has done
They would also sign the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, as Iran has done
350px-NPT_Participation.svg.png

If Israel can ignore the IAEA, why should anyone else listen?

Media reports on Monday suggested that this week’s annual conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will include a serious discussion of Israel’s presumed nuclear capabilities. One can only hope that this takes place, that the long-running grievances of Arab and other countries are finally given their just due. With accusations relating to weapons of mass destruction having been a large part of the US pretext for invading Iraq and Iran now facing heavy pressure over similar claims, the double standard involving the Jewish state * which has steadfastly refused to sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) * has become too obvious to ignore any longer.

None of this has deterred the Israelis, though, from speaking out against the alleged ambitions of others. In fact, Israel has been at the forefront of countries demanding that the IAEA get tough with Iran. The Israelis are not at all embarrassed that Tehran is a signatory to the NPT and they are not;

If pisrael has no nukes they would be open for inspection By the IAEA, as Iran has done
They would also sign the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, as Iran has done
350px-NPT_Participation.svg.png

Media reports on Monday suggested that this week’s annual conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) will include a serious discussion of Israel’s presumed nuclear capabilities. One can only hope that this takes place, that the long-running grievances of Arab and other countries are finally given their just due. With accusations relating to weapons of mass destruction having been a large part of the US pretext for invading Iraq and Iran now facing heavy pressure over similar claims, the double standard involving the Jewish state * which has steadfastly refused to sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) * has become too obvious to ignore any longer.

None of this has deterred the Israelis, though, from speaking out against the alleged ambitions of others. In fact, Israel has been at the forefront of countries demanding that the IAEA get tough with Iran. The Israelis are not at all embarrassed that Tehran is a signatory to the NPT and they are not;

Jos--- you are right---everyone can do what they went to do. other people can
do boycotts, too Meccaist pigs can tie bombs to the asses of their sluts -----and
DO SO------incessantly Countries cannot be forced to sign treaties nor can they
be prevented from expressing themselves or asserting their ambitions
In the name of Iran ---Achmadinejad DECLARED that the filthy fascist creed of
mecca is "the religion for the whole world"------and no one shot that piece of the excrement in the head

No he didnt, post a link, if you can find one in your drunken haze

Off your Meds Rosie?

you gave up humping pigs, peeballs?

We all did Rosie, is that why you feel left out?

I never joined you and peeballs in the pig sty-----you must be thinking
of some female known to you all your life. In fact, we never met---
not even for thanksgiving dinner. Now try to focus-----try to remember
last thanksgiving-----maybe she was there

We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Spain, we do however celebrate 1492= expulsion of the jew, the children have such fun as they chase the jew down the street, and get to smash the jew eggs before they hatch

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Spain, we do however celebrate 1492= expulsion of the jew, the children have such fun as they chase the jew down the street, and get to smash the jew eggs before they hatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E6m2zh0MBc
I wonder if Yousef Mohammed has any videos of himself celebrating Ashura in Spain. This holiday must be very, very popular among his fellow Shiites, and he is happy that they can celebrate this special holiday outside of Iran when it comes up.

ASHURA: My favorite Muslim holiday, where Shiite Muslims celebrate in the streets by self-mutilating themselves | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Bomb Iran? Why 5 top Israeli figures don't want to do it. - Meir Dagan, former Mossad chief - CSMonitor.com

Meir Dagan, former Mossad chief

Meir Dagan has spearheaded opposition to a unilateral Israeli strike on Iran since May 2011 – shortly after he retired as head of Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, the Mossad.

He has called such a move “the stupidest thing I have ever heard” and “patently illegal under international law” since Iran’s nuclear infrastructure is operating under the framework of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

He also opposes a unilateral strike because:
A surgical attack such as Israel’s 1981 strike against Iraq’s Osirak nuclear reactor is not possible because Iran’s nuclear program is much more dispersed
A strike could lead to a regional war and regional, or even global, arms race
A strike could cause Iranians to rally around the current regime, strengthening its hand

Coming from a family of Holocaust survivors, he has said that, like Netanyahu, he is determined to protect Israel against existential threats. But he apparently believes that his retirement, along with that of several other colleagues, removed an important counterweight to Netanyahu, or Bibi, as he is known.

“I decided to speak out because when I was in office, [Shin Bet director Yuval] Diskin, [military Chief of Staff Gabi] Ashkenazi and I could block any dangerous adventure,” he said. “Now I am afraid that there is no one to stop Bibi and Barak.”

Thankfully, unlike in Israeli politics, all US politicians agree on every policy.

I wonder if Yousef Mohammed has any videos of himself celebrating Ashura in Spain. This holiday must be very, very popular among his fellow Shiites, and he is happy that they can celebrate this special holiday outside of Iran when it comes up.

ASHURA: My favorite Muslim holiday, where Shiite Muslims celebrate in the streets by self-mutilating themselves | BARE NAKED ISLAM

They even cut the skulls of babies. Disgusting practice. It upsets me more and more to see how Islamists treat their children, from wishing for them to become suicide bombers, to honor killings, to encouraging them to abuse the Israeli army so they can be taken in for questioning (with of course English/Irish there to video the event), to mutilating their babies and children with razors on their skulls. It is evident that Islam is a cult that has no place in modern society.

Bare naked islam is as nutty as its founder Bonnie Benstock-Intall

Bare naked islam is as nutty as its founder Bonnie Benstock-Intall
Are you actually trying to attempt to fool us, Yousef Mohammed, that there is no Shiite holiday as this where the men cut themselves and others? Hope you had enough gauze and tape to cover your wounds.

I dont need to try to fool you FlossyH, you do a good enough job of fooling yourself, by interpreting the fact that I can speak Farsi into, Ergo I must be an Iranian + a Muslim

Forum List

Back