"Its 3 AM In The Cattle Cage" Words in WALA, By Susan Abulhawa

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
‘It’s 3 am, in the cattle cage" — Susan Abulhawa poem
WALA

Here is a You Tube video that shows the face of Apartheid and Occupation for over 6 million Palestinians living under Occupation in Palestine today!

The story is told through art, as a Palestinian American poet reads her poem, writing of Palestinian life that she witnessed and writes of.

Wala is one poem in a collection of poems just published In the collection at the link below, by Helena Cobbans company.

My Voice Sought the Wind, by Susan Abulhawa

These Injustices of Occupation explain BDS and the international global struggle people of conscience in our world embrace to end Occupation and Apartheid in Palestine!

Man treating people like animals, that is Zionism in Palestine!

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan Abulhawa's Opening Address at the Penn BDS Conference can be watched in a video at the link below.

Susan Abulhawa's Opening Address at the Penn BDS Conference on Vimeo

Susan Abulhawa's childhood is difficult to read of, about as difficult for me as watching that video in the OP was. Her parents were born in Jebel al Tur, and have been described as refugees of the 1967 war. Her father, I read, was expelled at gunpoint from Palestine, and her mother, who was studying in Germany at the time, was unable to return there. The couple reunited in a refugee camp in Jordan before moving to Kuwait, and there Susan Abulhawa was born in 1970. Her parents did not remain together for long, and neither of them wanted to raise her, and she was handed over to an uncle who took her to the U.S., where she stayed until she was 5. Then, she was passed between various family members in Kuwait and Jordan. At age 10, she was taken to Jerusalem but ended up in an orphanage. At age 13, she was sent to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she was a foster child.

Last edited:
from what gutter was this disgusting slut ABULHAWA scraped?
The poor lump imagines she is SHERAZADE ----I know lots of
Israelis-------but have never met one who would even know the term
"sand-******" -----its a term usually on the lips of "sothern crackers"
and slutty "'crackerettes" I did enjoy her description of the morning
rush to work------reminds me of my past when I used to negotiate the
subways of New York City-----7 am? gee-----there were times when I
was on my way on foot-----to the station-------whilst the stars were still shining.

Is 7 am supposed to be OPPRESSIVELY EARLY?

the slut said NOTHING but she was very maudlin about it

This should be in the Israel/palestine board. Nothing to do with the middle east, but to do with Israel and its aggressors.

Some posters do not seem to know that Palestine lies within the Middle East.

They should refresh their knowledge of geography.

The fact is Palestine exists and has for over 2500 years.

Susan Abulhawa's very existence proves that.

The world was simply not created for Zionists alone, to treat others as animals.

Susan Abulhawa confronts the Injustices of Israels Occupation of Palestine with Truth and uses art and her God given talents to creatively carry this task out.

The BDS presentation is another in which she creatively combined her words and images of Palestine to speak Truth to the Injustices of Occupation and Apartheid.

I think about a child who grew up feeling unwanted and unloved and without a home. But this child has now grown into a woman God has shown His love to and God has and is showing her she is special and He has a purpose and plan for her life.

Some posters do not seem to know that Palestine lies within the Middle East.

They should refresh their knowledge of geography.

The subject matter is about the conflict between Israel and the 'palestinians' so you should have put it on that board, not the Middle East board.

Susan Abulhawa's Opening Address at the Penn BDS Conference can be watched in a video at the link below.

Susan Abulhawa's childhood is difficult to read of, about as difficult for me as watching that video in the OP was. Her parents were born in Jebel al Tur, and have been described as refugees of the 1967 war. Her father, I read, was expelled at gunpoint from Palestine, and her mother, who was studying in Germany at the time, was unable to return there. The couple reunited in a refugee camp in Jordan before moving to Kuwait, and there Susan Abulhawa was born in 1970. Her parents did not remain together for long, and neither of them wanted to raise her, and she was handed over to an uncle who took her to the U.S., where she stayed until she was 5. Then, she was passed between various family members in Kuwait and Jordan. At age 10, she was taken to Jerusalem but ended up in an orphanage. At age 13, she was sent to Charlotte, North Carolina, where she was a foster child.

Great video. :thup:

Thanks.

Great video. :thup:

Thanks.

OH---she was a rejected child. no wonder she is so bitter. rejected children
are almost invariably bitter. She expresses her own bitterness in her "poem"---
when she describes her protagonist as thinking "what my life should have been"
and sense of being caged and trudging exhausted thru life. -----the poem is an
allegory for the misery her own family imposed on her which is why it is so FANTASTICAL

What are these Pallywood videos trying to say? Utter garbage IMO.

What are these Pallywood videos trying to say? Utter garbage IMO.

As idiiotic as is the video-----sherri's account of the life of Abulhawa is even more
idiotic.

"her father was expelled from "" "palestine" "at gunpont" "" in 1967
WhAT DOES THAT MEAN? some IDF soldier put a gun to his
back and MARCHED him out of ???? whatever sherri is
describing as "palestine" in 1967 ?? She is clueless---
obviously knows nothing about that war and that which took
place in the aftermath. Seems like Abuhawa's account of
her life includes THE LIES HER PARENTS TOLD HER to cover
their neglect of her

A geographic territory called Palestine has existed for over 2,500 years. However, the Arab squatters from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc. hoping to seize the land is a much more recent phenomena. Their occupation of this geographic area and Arafat's phony assignment of these squatters with an identity of "Palestinians" is as phony as your goofy YouTube videos.

Zionists keep on supporting Chosen People Supremacy!

Seeing fellow Zionazis just like themselves treat nonJews like cattle in Palestine is nothing to them.

In Zionists' acts of Occupation in Palestine, we see laid bare the depths of depravity of which mankind is capable .

And Zionists keep cheering it on!

Bravo to beautiful patriotic Americans like Susan Abulhawa who stand up and raise their voices to speak out loudly for freedom for people everywhere!

They are the real American Heroes!

Last edited:

A geographic territory called Palestine has existed for over 2,500 years. However, the Arab squatters from Jordan, Syria, Egypt, etc. hoping to seize the land is a much more recent phenomena. Their occupation of this geographic area and Arafat's phony assignment of these squatters with an identity of "Palestinians" is as phony as your goofy YouTube videos.

Actually------Palestine as a geographic area-------HAS NOT existed for the past
2500 years. The TERM PALESTINA has existed-----but it referred to ---many
different permutations of a geographic area that included large parts of
"the levant" << also a vague term. Palestina as a geographic term ias about
as DEFINITIVE as -------"THE AMAZON" or------"THE RHINE VALLEY" or
"THE INDUS VALLEY" Attempts by the dysfuntional to claim it is a
NATION -------is......well.......it's SHRRIIAN STUPIDITY

There is a place -----which in hebrew is called NAHARAYIM. It the place
to which JONAH in the book of JONAH was traveling before Moby Dick
swallowed him. the word naharayim------I believe,, translates to
"two river banks" I am sure that Sherri----biblical scholar and
SCHOLAR OF ANCIENT GEOGRAPHY can tell us where it is (HINT----
it might be part of "PALESTINA" as per herodotus)

Hollie, the thing I like about your posts is that when I go to verify them in Google, I always can. This post is right on......but, you already know that don't you. :salute:

Perhaps I am letting a secret out of the bag to our Muslim posters. I do look up some of the things everyone says in order to learn. But, because Muslims never offer fact/links to support anything they say, I flush most of what they have to say.

2PlyKoran-728563.gif

Did you know only 62% of those in the
Middle East have flush toilets?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back