Italian Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Humor' started by RadiomanATL, Jan 23, 2010.

1. RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,836
    An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them:

Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life...

Additionally,if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born,my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account.

If twins, they will receive a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However,if there is a miscarriage,what do you suggest I do?'

At this point, the father, who had remained silent holding a shotgun, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him.

'You gonna try again.'

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    :lol:

3. jigusjaan

jigusjaan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :razz::razz:

4. B L Zeebub

B L Zeebub Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Thank you for exposing the secrets of my success with women $25-05-07_1254_edited.jpg

$padeswood 047.jpg

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010