It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

Trump is lifting millions out of a poverty level to a working level.

Such a rah-rah deplorable reply. No details. He passed a tax cut. Tax cuts are a band aid solution concealing a much bigger problem regarding government spending. I don't expect you to understand it.

He has proposed very progressive immigration reform.

We can see how that's working out.

He is getting Americans trade deals that benefit us.

Nope.

He has lowered the temperature in n Korea.

Double Nope.

He has not done one thing to restrict green energy business.

Wrong again, too easy.

You might need to look up the definition of hate, because that is all that is coming from cnn and leftwing outlets.

:auiqs.jpg: Too funny, bro. Nice meltdown, tho.

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

He just campaigned non stop for several weeks...barnstorming across the nation to prop up GOP candidates...a schedule that would have exhausted most mere mortals! Did you happen to hear both Joe Biden and Barack Obama on the last days before the election? They each had lost their voices and looked spent. Trump on the other hand appeared ready for more! The man has rather remarkable stamina.

Bottom line is this...Donald Trump lost fewer seats in the first mid term election after his being elected President than Barack Obama OR George W. Bush in his second term. Much fewer seats!

Now that race is over and Trump deserves to take a breather. All of your "anonymous" sources won't change that.

And yet, with all of your bluster about 'barnstorming', 'schedules' and 'remarkable stamina', your Orange Virus still manages to suck out loud. Impressively pathetic. Well done!

This is a good example of how trump can never win no matter what he does. So after a whirlwind election sprint and an overseas trip this 70 year old might be taking a breather and catching up on other issues. No no no he is licking his wounds and in the fetal position. Jesus Christ, we have two years of this. Rush said that people won’t be able to keep up this level of hate forever, man are Dems proving him wrong.

You confuse the wise determination of Democrats to limit the damage the orange face man-child can inflict on the nation, with hatred. Hatred is not a productive or positive emotion. Democrats are essentially a positive and forward thinking group. It is conservatives who are fearful and negative.

Trump's entire agenda is to retreat from progress. Re-open coal mines. Drop clean air and water regulations. Instead of creating jobs in the new green economy, he wants to sell coal. And while he's sending miners back underground to get black lung disease, he's stripping them of their health care.

Bullshit, you were spewing nothing but hateful talking points last night, you're already exposed your true self, so you can stop lying now.

My, my. The Orange Virus seems a bit down in the dumps after the midterms. Orange Man Angry.

Trump, stung by midterms and nervous about Mueller, retreats from traditional presidential duties

For weeks this fall, an ebullient President Trump traveled relentlessly to hold raise-the-rafters campaign rallies — sometimes three a day — in states where his presence was likely to help Republicans on the ballot.

But his mood apparently has changed as he has taken measure of the electoral backlash that voters delivered Nov. 6. With the certainty that the incoming Democratic House majority will go after his tax returns and investigate his actions, and the likelihood of additional indictments by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, Trump has retreated into a cocoon of bitterness and resentment, according to multiple administration sources.

Behind the scenes, they say, the president has lashed out at several aides, from junior press assistants to senior officials. “He’s furious,” said one administration official. “Most staffers are trying to avoid him.”

LATimes >>

(watch me shut this ignorant, whiny fool down)
Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?
If you puss out and pretend you didn’t see this post we’ll totally understand.

This is a good example of how trump can never win no matter what he does. So after a whirlwind election sprint and an overseas trip this 70 year old might be taking a breather and catching up on other issues. No no no he is licking his wounds and in the fetal position. Jesus Christ, we have two years of this. Rush said that people won’t be able to keep up this level of hate forever, man are Dems proving him wrong.

You confuse the wise determination of Democrats to limit the damage the orange face man-child can inflict on the nation, with hatred. Hatred is not a productive or positive emotion. Democrats are essentially a positive and forward thinking group. It is conservatives who are fearful and negative.

Trump's entire agenda is to retreat from progress. Re-open coal mines. Drop clean air and water regulations. Instead of creating jobs in the new green economy, he wants to sell coal. And while he's sending miners back underground to get black lung disease, he's stripping them of their health care.
Conservatives protecting their lifestyles and cultures are somehow a threat to the Demon-crats today eh ???? Who knew ?????? So who moved backwards in time or should I say moved right on into the twilight zone over the years ??? It sure wasn't the conservatives.

The Demon-crats are a forward thinking and a positive group eh ?? Keep fooling yourselves on that one, and one day maybe you'll awaken to smell the coffee brewing, but it's doubtful.

The Demon-crats only think about themselves, and how bad they can separate the nation due to their ridiculous thinking. Everyone knows this now, and this nation will really get a dose of this for the next two years.

Last edited:

LATimes >>

Rather than posting just another played the fuck out “Orange Man bad” thread why don’t you go ahead and tell us how the Trump presidency has negatively affected your quality of life?

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.

LATimes >>

Lol. You think a lot of yourself, don't you, kitten? Adorable. :auiqs.jpg: Honestly, I could give a fuck either way, but I tend to side with my own kind. You know, humans. I feel The Orange Virus is particularly hazardous to our health.

However, The Orange Virus doesn't personally affect me at all currently. His predecessor did a bit, and that's about as close as I got to the shit show that is our political theater. It's his government that will eventually give him the judicial enema he needs, not me.
If someone were to post all the results of the Demon-crats crazyness, policies, and their wrecklace ways on here, you would go hide yourself under a mountain in hopes that it wouldn't fall upon you because of your RIDICULOUS lies. No one is fooled by the past failures of the crats, and no one is fooled by what the Demon-crats policies had brought to this country in gridlock and in shame over the years. WE WON'T FORGET !!!!!!!!

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

LATimes >>

If someone were to post all the results of the Demon-crats crazyness, policies, and their wrecklace ways on here, you would go hide yourself under a mountain in hopes that it wouldn't fall upon you because of your RIDICULOUS lies. No one is fooled by the past failures of the crats, and no one is fooled by what the Demon-crats policies had brought to this country in gridlock and in shame over the years. WE WON'T FORGET !!!!!!!!

:crying: Beautiful speech. Need a tissue?

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
You are talking to a brick wall here, so you might as well save your positive energy on something good, because good sure ain't here.

You are talking to a brick wall here, so you might as well save your positive energy on something good, because good sure ain't here.

Well watching it today on C Span disproves the rant.
It was very nice to see a President for a change supporting their holiday.

Don't make me sic my girls on ya:

iu

No need, you sig is bad enough. What kind of a bet did you lose?

Since you asked, I bet Republicans would pick up House seats. I was mistaken, obviously.

Trump is no more than a petulant frat boy trapped in a potus body

I have no sympathy for him, or any other public official

~S~

Trump is no more than a petulant frat boy trapped in a potus body

I have no sympathy for him, or any other public official

~S~

I'm sure he gives zero fucks about you as well, just like me. :aargh:

Are you doing something good for the people in this country? No?

STFU then.

LATimes >>

Apparently he lives rent-free in your head, torturing you to the point where you make stupid-ass OPs like this one.

So yeah, he does personally affect ya. That's why you're bitching. :abgg2q.jpg:

LATimes >>
Anonymous sources - fake news.

I stopped reading after "the wise determination of Democrats." There's no such thing.

Forum List

Back