It would seem the king of the snowflakes is melting!

There are three facts which are beyond dispute and cannot be denied by Trump and his sycophants:

Trump’s campaign rallies failed to save Republican control of the House.

The voters saw fit to place a check on Trump’s executive authority.

The Trump/GOP legislative agenda is dead for at least the next two years, and thankfully so.

That Trump is having a childish temper-tantrum and meltdown the consequence of his loss and failure is certainly consistent with Trump’s temperament as an arrogant narcissist, one of many reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.

But it’s perfectly warranted and appropriate to be concerned that Trump might lash out in an even more reckless and irresponsible manner, placing the Nation in danger.

I'm sure he gives zero fucks about you as well, just like me.
no elite cares, nor needs to care for us MM

Anonymous sources - fake news.

fake this>>>>
chartoftheday_12590_trump_s_white_house_has_record_staff_turnover_n.jpg

to-be-fair-to-trump-66-7-of-his-wives-left-31479746.png

Here's a novel thought about that, I don't need them to!

You see the list in that picture? Trump's doing better for Americans than all those others listed combined.

It is what it is, baby boy.

Trump's entire agenda is to retreat from progress. Re-open coal mines. Drop clean air and water regulations. Instead of creating jobs in the new green economy, he wants to sell coal. And while he's sending miners back underground to get black lung disease, he's stripping them of their health care.

Bullshit, you were spewing nothing but hateful talking points last night, you're already exposed your true self, so you can stop lying now.
Knows As Much About Coal And The Coal Industry
As She Knows About Anything Else

Par For Their Course

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.
Making great jokes and lighting the diya lamp at the WH.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

President Trump looked quite well and rested today when he celebrated Diwali with the people from India today.

And yet could not honor our fallen veterans in Europe on Saturday or here at home on Monday. How MAGA!

Doth thy butt hurteth that badly? You got it bad, bro. As bad as OP and possibly worse. :cuckoo:

Doth thy butt hurteth that badly? You got it bad, bro. As bad as OP and possibly worse. :cuckoo:

So that's what you got? No respect for OUR veterans? Your awesome keep being MAGA!

So that's what you got? No respect for OUR veterans? Your awesome keep being MAGA!

Nice English, faggot. Ask me how much I care what meathead says? Not one fucking iota, baby.

I've worked on Veteran's Day with a veteran. That's the day I learned how to make a hot beer ice cold in 2 minutes. He wasn't feeling the work that day. We had a few beers and a good time, though.

Rob Reiner on Twitter

Last edited:

Nice English, faggot. Ask me how much I care what meathead says? Not one fucking iota, baby.

Rob Reiner on Twitter

Nice nothing keep being stupid, it comes so natural for ewe!

Rob Reiner on Twitter

In your Trump-tormented mind maybe, nutball. Grammar doesn't come easy for you, it appears.

Did you not graduate High School, or did where you went just fail to teach you properly that badly?

Oh wow! And you're calling me stupid? PWAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!

LMAO! Oh fuck, I can't breathe!

Last edited:

Rob Reiner on Twitter

In your Trump-tormented mind maybe, nutball. Grammar doesn't come easy for you, it appears.

Did you not graduate High School, or did where you went just fail to teach you properly that badly?

Maybe, but stupid comes easy for ewe!

There are three facts which are beyond dispute and cannot be denied by Trump and his sycophants:

Trump’s campaign rallies failed to save Republican control of the House.

The voters saw fit to place a check on Trump’s executive authority.

The Trump/GOP legislative agenda is dead for at least the next two years, and thankfully so.

That Trump is having a childish temper-tantrum and meltdown the consequence of his loss and failure is certainly consistent with Trump’s temperament as an arrogant narcissist, one of many reasons why Trump is unfit to be president.

But it’s perfectly warranted and appropriate to be concerned that Trump might lash out in an even more reckless and irresponsible manner, placing the Nation in danger.

This thread like so many on this forum, proves that no matter what Trump does, the left will viciously criticize him. Sadly too many Americans eat up the DNCMSM propaganda and allow it to control them.

I suppose many on the right did the same with Big Ears but the current level of hate exhibited by the left, does seem to have reached a new level of depravity.

Rob Reiner on Twitter

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

You're looking like an Eyepublius sock right about now, or maybe even Whiney Rhiney.

Case in point, this text:

Ewe..got what what I neeedd, but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

/end Bismarck E. snippet.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh lookie ^...ewe already sound just like
a Queens Daddy $poiled Putin 'Apprentice' mob$ter
Devo | Whip It | Official Video
'Screw your optics, I'm going in'

Rob Reiner on Twitter

Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

You're looking like an Eyepublius sock right about now, or maybe even Whiney Rhiney.

Case in point, this text:

Ewe..got what what I neeedd, but you say he's just a friend, but you say he's just a friend...

/end Bismarck E. snippet.

Oh lookie ^...ewe already sound just like
a Queens Daddy $poiled Putin 'Apprentice' mob$ter
Devo | Whip It | Official Video
'Screw your optics, I'm going in'

Let's see, how does that go, "Who cares what ewe think."

Forum List

Back