The caravan myth

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Yep no, it's not a myth.

Yep no, it's not women and children. In fact this journalist says its 90 to 95% men.

Yep no, they are not fleeing violence. According to those interviewed in the video they are coming for one thing only....JOBS. Last time I checked, wanting a new job was not a reason to be granted asylum.

And let me preemptively apologize for busting the narrative that this issue would disappear after the election.

Yep no, it's not a myth.

Yep no, it's not women and children. In fact this journalist says its 90 to 95% men.

Yep no, they are not fleeing violence. According to those interviewed in the video they are coming for one thing only....JOBS. Last time I checked, wanting a new job was not a reason to be granted asylum.

And let me preemptively apologize for busting the narrative that this issue would disappear after the election.

They're coming for Gramps

What caravan?

This one - according to Trump...

14629617.jpg

Well dems, your media says there isn't one, and republican media says there is. Since you only trust your team's sources, I don't know what to tell you. How will we ever know for sure who is telling the truth? What source would you actually believe?

• Banned

Yep no, it's not a myth.

They're coming for Gramps

That's it?

Can I just show up in your living room? Then if you call the law looking for LAWS TO BE ENFORCED the cop and i can mock you together for your sheer stupidity?

• Banned
Well dems, your media says there isn't one, and republican media says there is. Since you only trust your team's sources, I don't know what to tell you. How will we ever know for sure who is telling the truth? What source would you actually believe?
If you don't believe trump you have a 99.9% chance of being right

Not an issue with Fox news. Because the map I posted with the four caravans on it comes from the UK Daily Mail... APPARENTLY the issue is with the politicized "resistance media" that is filtering the Gerber Baby Food for their fans...

Crying shame I have to read UK news to be informed anymore. But that's what hysterical Democrats willl do to a country...

Don't be so hard on yourself.

On another front...about the caravan you speak of...

"How does it affect me?

Here's a hint: IT DOESN'T"

ht tp://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/21177345/

"How does it affect me?

Is that what say when you skip around the Customs check-in? Why don't you try it and see if "anyone cares"...

Send us the video...

"How does it affect me?

Is that what say when you skip around the Customs check-in? Why don't you try it and see if "anyone cares"...

Send us the video...

Doesn't affect me...so I get to pretend like it's not a big issue...like you guys do when Trump lies to your face. Deal?

Only if you've got "The Delusion" bad. And are a terminal case.. I'd cut you a BIT of slack. But if you just want to be ignored and stay politically irrelevant -- and continuing the whining -- it's just pity you get..

"How does it affect me?

Send us the video...

Doesn't affect me...so I get to pretend like it's not a big issue...like you guys do when Trump lies to your face. Deal?

Trump exaggerates. That's what big mucks from Queens do.. Does it bother me? Not as long as he keeps productively busy fixing the messes that got tossed on us..

I'm no Trump fan. I'm a fan of FIXING THINGS. Sometimes, you got to get a bit crude to get asses in gear for actually DOING ANYTHING in the swamp...

Only if you've got "The Delusion" bad. And are a terminal case.. I'd cut you a BIT of slack. But if you just want to be ignored and stay politically irrelevant -- and continuing the whining -- it's just pity you get..

So Trump is terminally delusional? And that is why you cut the blob some slack?

You're just thrilled that I'm responding to your hallucinations -- aintcha?

Topic is the 1500 folks a day just waltzing into the US without checking in.. And the people ORGANIZING these caravans ON TOP of that number.

Hate to tell ya --- it affects you.. But moreover, it affects every other immigrant that seeks to do it RIGHT and come here legally..

If you're government doesn't do it's PRIMARY Constitutional duties --- a sane rational person just can not "ignore it"... I'd be like super liberal on immigration --- IF MY FUCKING GOVT DID ITS JOB...

You're just thrilled that I'm responding to your hallucinations -- aintcha?

Topic is the 1500 folks a day just waltzing into the US without checking in.. And the people ORGANIZING these caravans ON TOP of that number.

Hate to tell ya --- it affects you.. But moreover, it affects every other immigrant that seeks to do it RIGHT and come here legally..

If you're government doesn't do it's PRIMARY Constitutional duties --- a sane rational person just can not "ignore it"... I'd be like super liberal on immigration --- IF MY FUCKING GOVT DID ITS JOB...

I like messing around with morons. You fit the bill nicely.

Like your guy's defense of the blob's lies, I simply prefer to claim it doesn't effect me so I don't have to care. Your hysteria about a bunch of gardeners and nannies coming into the nation is fun to watch though.

More please.

Forum List

Back