It would be a bloodbath.

brings to mind an image of skeet football
quarterback throws the long pass, suddenly, the sound of a hundred rifles is heard and spectators attempt to prove their marksmanship by deflating the ball mid flight.
We will not speak of the fans in the seats across from the shooters that end up the deflated ones.

Yeah.............just what fanatical beer fueled football fans need, the right to bring firearms into the game.
There have been many occasions at games when I felt the need for a more substantive way to express my dis-satisfaction.
That's why you can either hurrah or boo.

It's just a game.

It's not a war.

If you want to fight in a war then volunteer for Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Ukraine.

Young men typically have too much testosterone and so they volunteer and pray for war.

You look like an old man to me.
and once one becomes an old man, the prayers for war soon turn to prayers for a hardon and a woman to use it on.
War has a better chance.

quarterback throws the long pass, suddenly, the sound of a hundred rifles is heard and spectators attempt to prove their marksmanship by deflating the ball mid flight.
We will not speak of the fans in the seats across from the shooters that end up the deflated ones.
Is that an Auzzie game ??

Is that an Auzzie game ??
Could be, sounds like something they might give a try.

Forum List

Back