Town fights back after ACLU lawsuit challenges Christmas tree topper

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Town Fights Back After ACLU Lawsuit Challenges Christmas Tree-topper
Liberals intensify war on Christmas

Knightstown residents were upset after the ACLU filed a lawsuit on behalf of resident Joseph Tompkins, who claimed the lit cross atop the evergreen tree in the town square violates his First Amendment rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Country grew up with Christmas trees, Christmas, Jesus etc, and if you don't like it to damn bad.
Don't look at it, don't go near it, Your eyes won't fall out, you won't be hexed just deal with it !
This is a Country of acceptance ass hats remember, YOU DON'T GET TO STRIP EVERYONE ELSE OF THEIR RIGHTS to appease your pathetic selfish wants of greed.!
If you hate it that gawd damn bad move the ------k out of our Country , there are plenty who live in a style of life you idiots are pushing for. Try N. Korea, China and don't come back either. Because those with free logic and common sense know your pathetic asses will beg to come back!

Last edited:
I was moved by this story and as a small sign of support I have lit a candle.

Tomorrow I will speak to the Rev North and see if we can organise some more tangible support for our brothers and sisters who are, even now, under siege in Godless America.

What are you guys going to do about it ?

I was moved by this story and as a small sign of support I have lit a candle.

Tomorrow I will speak to the Rev North and see if we can organise some more tangible support for our brothers and sisters who are, even now, under siege in Godless America.

What are you guys going to do about it ?
We can't have crosses on Christmas trees Tommy.

It may offend ones sensibilities.

Town Fights Back After ACLU Lawsuit Challenges Christmas Tree-topper
Liberals intensify war on Christmas

Knightstown residents were upset after the ACLU filed a lawsuit on behalf of resident Joseph Tompkins, who claimed the lit cross atop the evergreen tree in the town square violates his First Amendment rights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Country grew up with Christmas trees, Christmas, Jesus etc, and if you don't like it to damn bad.
Don't look at it, don't go near it, Your eyes won't fall out, you won't be hexed just deal with it !
This is a Country of acceptance ass hats remember, YOU DON'T GET TO STRIP EVERYONE ELSE OF THEIR RIGHTS to appease your pathetic selfish wants of greed.!
If you hate it that gawd damn bad move the ------k out of our Country , there are plenty who live in a style of life you idiots are pushing for. Try N. Korea, China and don't come back either. Because those with free logic and common sense know your pathetic asses will beg to come back!

This is dumb but you always manage to make yourself look stupid. Christmas was a english holiday that the US initially rejected after winning its independence.

Christmas History in America

Sorry..........I'm not that easily offended. I can see Hannuka displays, Kwanzaa displays, or Christian ones, and it's all okay with me. Why? We're a country of immigrants and everyone has some different traditions for this time of year.

Besides..............it makes the place look nice for a while.

yea but we rock it now...and the Christmas season employs alot of minorites and crackheads for the salvation army

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

I'm glad they're fighting back.

This Tompkins guy sounds like a miserable fuck with too much time on his hands. A guy who shouldn't be using that time to piss off the entire town.

yea but we rock it now...and the Christmas season employs alot of minorites and crackheads for the salvation army

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

Way to badmouth the charity organization dude................
fuck off faggot

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.
says the navy guy that had the gayest job in the navy :badgrin:

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot
You must be in the closet. You always seem to have homosexuals on the mind.
nope but you homo's post so i gotta respond. Hey if I dye my dick black will you suck it..

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot

That's the kind of witty repartee that I'd expect from someone like you, ya sperm burping colon jousting rump ranger.

Okay smartass, what was my job, and why was it gay?

(hey................other posters............sometimes it's FUN to feed the trolls).

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot
nope but you homo's post so i gotta respond. Hey if I dye my dick black will you suck it..

Is that your new pickup line? I bet you keep a Sharpie close by for that, don't ya?

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot
You dont have to respond. You choose to hoping for a gay meet up. Look at you all making gay sexual advances towards me. See?

Jermaine-Simmons.gif

fuck off faggot

(hey................other posters............sometimes it's FUN to feed the trolls).
it wasnt engineering, operations, deck or weapons...so it is gay...personnelman ..I think you posted...prolly sold leave on the side.

fuck off faggot

it wasnt engineering, operations, deck or weapons...so it is gay...personnelman ..I think you posted...prolly sold leave on the side.
You slept with a lot of gay personnelmen huh? :laugh:

fuck off faggot

You slept with a lot of gay personnelmen huh? :laugh:
nah but you did

Forum List

Back