It would be a bloodbath.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Proposed law would let guns inside stadiums, including the Seahawks', in Washington state

This has to be a wind up ?

If they did this in the UK then there would be no teams on the pitch. The match officials would definitely be dead and the opposition supporters would also be toast.

Thinking of my own club, Wrexham, and we are truly awful this season. I cant think of any of them that would survive some of the performances I have witnessed of late.

Proposed law would let guns inside stadiums, including the Seahawks', in Washington state

If they did this in the UK then there would be no teams on the pitch. The match officials would definitely be dead and the opposition supporters would also be toast.

Thinking of my own club, Wrexham, and we are truly awful this season. I cant think of any of them that would survive some of the performances I have witnessed of late.

You folks in the UK are an uncivilized and barbaric lot.

The players should be armed as well...just to make it even more interesting.

Dude there are over three million guns in this nation if there was such a problem with gun owners being lunatics, I think we'd know it.

Criminals don't follow gun laws any of them. They do not need gun laws.

The UK has regular brawls at their soccer games. That's a different problem.

Maybe the British kings were right -- the English people were not responsible enough to keep and bear arms. Only the nobility -- and in that case only the Protestant nobility.

In the American colonies we/they had to fight Indians, French, and Spanish.

Thus the right to keep and bear arms which was anciently British must be upheld and not infringed in America which has always been a frontier and dangerous place.

We have since then gotten rid of the Indians, French, and Spanish.

But now we have freed roaming Negroes and Mexicans and huge crime from them and also from white trash meth addicts.

For stadium games here, you still need to get from your home to your stadium seat.

If you keep the gun in your car it will get stolen by Negroes and Mexicans and white trash meth addicts.

That's why you need to let people carry firearms everywhere.

There is no such thing as a gun free zone because outlaws will always have guns.

When has a person who could legally concealed carry ever went on a shutting spree ? I would also like to know how many times has a person went on a shooting spree in an area that a number of people were carrying ?

Yeah.............just what fanatical beer fueled football fans need, the right to bring firearms into the game.

Virginia passed law last year allowing concealed carry in bars....their crime rate in bars went down 5.7%.....and I believe about 40 states already allow it.......

The lack of understanding about guns by anti gunners is truly amazing....

For the most part people in the US don't act like a pack of rabid dogs when their team loses a game. Wasn't the term soccer hooligans invented to describe how you Limey's act when your club loses.

Well, arm the players with swords and clubs. That for sure would be interesting. The lone survivor wins for his team.

Go to hell, you snobby idiot: it is a DOJ and FBI statistical FACT that the overwhelming majority of America's gun violence is black-on-black, fool. When you sort America's gun violence by race, white Americans have the same rate of gun crime as SEVERAL European countries. And it's hypocritical to complain about ANY violence (gun or otherwise), when whores like you support a religious bloodbath with a 100% proven, historical track record of rape, death and destruction everywhere it goes, regardless of weapons. You're entitled to your own opinion of that beheading-fetish Pisslam filth, sir, but you're NOT entitled to your own FACTS! It is a FACT that every muslim country on this planet is an oppressive, failed, massive inbreeding, blood-soaked TOILET! You cannot factually deny it.

Out of honest personal curiosity, I was wondering, Tammy, what exactly is it about Islam filth so find so attractive and sympathetic. I invite you to PROVE to me (I will hear you out) WHY the Pisslam horror show is a wonderful thing the West should adapt!

Go to hell, you snobby idiot: it is a DOJ and FBI statistical FACT that the overwhelming majority of America's gun violence is black-on-black, fool. When you sort America's gun violence by race, white Americans have the same rate of gun crime as SEVERAL European countries. And it's hypocritical to complain about ANY violence (gun or otherwise), when whores like you support a religious bloodbath with a 100% proven, historical track record of rape, death and destruction everywhere it goes, regardless of weapons. You're entitled to your own opinion of that beheading-fetish Pisslam filth, sir, but you're NOT entitled to your own FACTS! It is a FACT that every muslim country on this planet is an oppressive, failed, massive inbreeding, blood-soaked TOILET! You cannot factually deny it.

Out of honest personal curiosity, I was wondering, Tammy, what exactly is it about Islam filth so find so attractive and sympathetic. I invite you to PROVE to me (I will hear you out) WHY the Pisslam horror show is a wonderful thing the West should adapt!
Arent black people American ?

Well, arm the players with swords and clubs. That for sure would be interesting. The lone survivor wins for his team.
England already has a knife culture. Always has been ever since the times of Jack The Ripper.

If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns and everyone else will only have knives.

Yeah.............just what fanatical beer fueled football fans need, the right to bring firearms into the game.
There have been many occasions at games when I felt the need for a more substantive way to express my dis-satisfaction.
That's why you can either hurrah or boo.

It's just a game.

It's not a war.

If you want to fight in a war then volunteer for Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, or Ukraine.

Young men typically have too much testosterone and so they volunteer and pray for war.

You look like an old man to me.

Forum List

Back