It was like a joyride for the cops to do this to him

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Horrifying video of police officers stunning a man with a Taser and then proceeding to beat him on the ground after a horse chase has sparked an internal investigation by the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s office, to determine if law enforcement officials used excessive force when they punched and kicked him for several minutes.

The man, identified as Francis Jared Pusok, was suspected of stealing the horse off which he fell while police chased him on Thursday afternoon, in a desert altercationfilmed by NBC Los Angeles. The footage shows Pusok falling to the ground after police fired a Taser at him during their pursuit. Multiple officers immediately assailed the suspect, beating him for several minutes after he had been Tased.

More detailsfrom NBC Los Angeles:

In the two minutes after the man was stunned with a Taser, it appeared deputies kicked him 17 times, punched him 37 times and struck him with batons four times. Thirteen blows appeared to be to the head. The horse stood idly nearby.

The man did not appear to move from his position lying on the ground for more than 45 minutes. He did not appear to receive medical attention while deputies stood around him during that time.

It was like a joyride for the cops to do this to him Officers beat and Tase man for stealing a horse - Salon.com

I do not think this is a recent phenomenon in the history of America's domestic .
I think it has always existed , but they were not the digital possibilities to expose these atrocities.
I hope humanity to intervene at a time , otherwise democracy has no chance.

A guy that was a career criminal and had gone to prison for animal abuse almost got what was coming to him. The horse he stole needed medical care when he got done. He almost got what was coming. He didn't get what he really had coming because the cops stopped too soon.

thing is that everyone should realize that everyone has a pocket camera [except me] !!

Forum List

Back