It seems many have forgotten Mark Foley. Luckily we have the tapes!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Let the vapid name calling begin because what can they say about the facts? Not a damn thing muahahaha

Mark Foley's IM Exchange:

Maf54 (7:51:11 PM): why not

Maf54 (7:51:22 PM): at your age seems like it would be daily

Xxxxxxxxx (7:51:57 PM): not me

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:01 PM): im not a horn dog

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:07 PM): maybe 2 or 3 times a week

Maf54 (7:52:20 PM): thats a good number

Maf54 (7:52:27 PM): in the shower

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:36 PM): actually usually i dont do it in the shower

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:42 PM): just cause i shower in the morning

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:47 PM): and quickly

Maf54 (7:52:50 PM): in the bed

Xxxxxxxxx (7:52:59 PM): i get up at 530 and am outta the house by 610

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:03 PM): eh ya

Maf54 (7:53:24 PM): on your back

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:30 PM): no face down

Maf54 (7:53:32 PM): love details

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:34 PM): lol

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:36 PM): i see that

Xxxxxxxxx (7:53:37 PM): lol

Maf54 (7:53:39 PM): really

Maf54 (7:53:54 PM): do you really do it face down

Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:03 PM): ya

Maf54 (7:54:13 PM): kneeling

Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:31 PM): well i dont use my hand...i use the bed itself

Maf54 (7:54:31 PM): where do you unload it

Xxxxxxxxx (7:54:36 PM): towel

Maf54 (7:54:43 PM): really

Maf54 (7:55:02 PM): completely naked?

Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:12 PM): well ya

Maf54 (7:55:21 PM): very nice

Xxxxxxxxx (7:55:24 PM): lol

Maf54 (7:55:51 PM): cute butt bouncing in the air

Yuck.jpg

What's really screwed up is there are some of you who seriously think anyone cares about Foley. How does Foley change the fact that Hillary is literally one of the most corrupt politicians who has ever run for president? How he trump any worse than he already is?

What's really screwed up is there are some of you who seriously think anyone cares about Foley. How does Foley change the fact that Hillary is literally one of the most corrupt politicians who has ever run for president? How he trump any worse than he already is?
Why would Trump pal around with Foley?

Mark Foley was a.democrat, even they were too nutty for.him.

And maybe he's on board to fuck Don lemon so he might try giving Trump some objective coverage.

Who says you have to care for it to be a fact? Trump said no one sits behind the candidate unless they invite them it cannot be a mistake

So there is the Pedo sitting behind him was it a mistake or was the pedo invited?

Maybe because they both like young flesh...

In the messages, Maf54 described how years earlier, he had looked to see whether the former page had an erection in his tight white pants while the then-teenager was working near the congressman. Maf54 also speculated about the sexual attributes of other males in the same page class, including the observation that one young man was "well hung."
Ex-Page Tells of Foley Liaison

Picture_2_400x400.png

How's those indictments against Clinton coming along?

Once again, who cares? The man is completely irrelevant. He is a non factor. The very fact that you have to bring him up is a statement on how bad your Candidate really is. You can't argue for her. And despite the huge flaws with trump you seem unable to argue against him. Why else would you be bringing up this red herring?

Maybe because they both like young flesh...

So they are bill Clinton wanna bes who cares

Once again, who cares? The man is completely irrelevant. He is a non factor.

He was until Trump said that his campaign invited him there because there is no other way for someone to be in the shot. Oh and dont forget Foley said they've been friends for years.

Who says you have to care for it to be a fact? Trump said no one sits behind the candidate unless they invite them it cannot be a mistake

So there is the Pedo sitting behind him was it a mistake or was the pedo invited?

Poor Trumpbots...all their narratives fall flat.

How's those indictments against Clinton coming along?

The fact that they aren't when there is such blatant disregard for the law demonstrates how corrupt she is

Once again, who cares? The man is completely irrelevant. He is a non factor.

He was until Trump said that his campaign invited him there because there is no other way for someone to be in the shot. Oh and dont forget Foley said they've been friends for years.

And thus makes him relevant how?

Seriously how does Foley make trump a bigger mistake? How does he make Hillary less of a monster?

Poor Trumpbots...all their narratives fall flat.

Poor sheeple. Can't read.

I must be guilty as hell because I too dont have any indictments against me. So that means I should have lots of indictments according to Avatar

Forum List

Back