It’s Interesting How Obama Says Things That Are So Quickly Proven False

Wait a second....since when does a difference of opinion constitute "being proven false"?
The premise for the argument that GWB lied about WMDs in Iraq is based on a difference of ooinion.
:shrug:

I don't think Bush himself lied. But those around him sure did. Did you happen to catch the interview with "Curveball" on 60 Minutes last Sunday?

The Obama Administration LEGALLY appealed that decision and it was ultimately overturned by the appeals court. They did nothing illegal, so at least cancel that erroneous thought.

2/2/11 10:12 PM EST

A federal judge in Louisiana held the Interior Department in contempt late Wednesday, citing the agency for “dismissive conduct” by blocking offshore oil drilling during last year’s Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Judge Martin Feldman of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana last summer blocked the Obama administration’s first attempt to place a moratorium on offshore drilling, only to have Interior come back with a second ban.

Read more: Judge holds Interior Department in contempt - Dan Berman - POLITICO.com

Judge holds Interior Department in contempt - Dan Berman - POLITICO.com

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM191_feldman.html

:eusa_eh:

And ~~

U.S. Wins Delay in Deadlines for Quick Drill Permit Action - Bloomberg

a nd? were they in contempt?

And yet if he approved a US unilateral flyover, guess who would be the fist bunch of clowns screeching that he should pay more attention to OUR problems HERE? Yeah, you.

Here's a heads-up on that subject and whenever it arises for the remainder of Obama's term: The United States will never unilaterally go into another country and stoke the seeds of war. Got it? If you want more blood and sacrifice by our military, then you'll just have to wait until you elect a neocon.

Maggie,
That's wonderful; now tell me, if we go and "stoke the seeds of war" in concert with the U.N. or the EU, or the Arab League (that's certainly not "unilaterally") just how much difference do you suppose that will make to those who are actually DOING the bleeding and sacrificing? Excuse me, but it's been my experience that in the middle of a firefight, it does not make a hell of a lot of difference exactly what other countries did or did not support your nation's action in sending you there; there are somewhat more immediate priorities to be concerned with. Beyond that, there's no way to ask a dead man whether he felt better dying, knowing that a dozen or so other countries approved of his being there to get shot, but I have just a hunch the answer would be, "Not really."

So which country sustained the highest death toll in Iraq? How many NATO forces are actually fighting in Afghanistan compared to American military? Once we get into a conflict, everyone else looks to our guys to take the fall (literally). I can guarantee the first shot fired by an American will cause the entire region to explode in a ground war. I hope it never comes to that.

That, Maggie, leads to yet another question; should we therefore NEVER intervene, even in concert with others? Was it OK that we intervened in the Balkans to stop genocide, or should we have left that entirely to others.? What about Rwanda; should we have acted, or were we right to stay out?

That's important, because there are and have been instances where failure to act eventually led to larger wars. The French and the British used the "never again" approach in dealing with Hitler in 1933-36, when he was a manageable threat they could have eliminated at a relatively low cost in casualties. I think we know what happened as a result. The problem is, that most mistakes in intervening or nor intervening are only really evident in hindsight.

I'll be blunt, Maggie; I hate war, any war. I hate it, as only a soldier who has fought one can hate it. War is always brutal, and ugly; "justified" or not, it's a terrible experience that lasts a lifetime. I wish we could sit them all out, but we can't always do that. There is no "good war", but there's bad, and there's worse, and sometimes, the "worse" comes from doing nothing earlier.

Good question.

Dana Perino pointed out the administration’s total disregard for the truth today on FOX News Sunday,

“It is interesting to me how the administration allows President Obama to say things that are so quickly proven false… The facts are standing in the way of their rhetoric.”

Or, in other words, Obama is a proven liar and doesn’t seem to care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmS31TRslZw&feature=player_embedded

President Obama told the American public on Friday:

So any notion that my administration has shut down oil production might make for a good political sound bite, but it doesn’t match up with reality. We are encouraging offshore exploration and production.

It was a horrible lie.
The American Petroleum Institute responded to the president:

The Obama administration continues to delay or defer action on developing our domestic resources of oil and natural gas at every turn.

“The trend is alarming. The administration has postponed lease sales in offshore areas. It has cancelled lease sales in onshore federal lands. It has extended permitting timelines for current leases and added unnecessary regulatory burdens. It has chosen inaction on essential energy projects that would create jobs, drive economic growth, and boost federal revenues.

“The administration is well on its way toward creating higher gasoline prices for Americans.

“To get more oil and gas, we need more access. Placing more government lands and waters off-limits and forcing companies to focus on areas that may show little promise even if already under lease will not solve our energy challenges.

Dana Perino is right.

It is frightening that the Obama Administration is so willing to openly lie to the American public.

He lied to get in office...he'll LIE to stay there. He has many defenders that bought into Obama INC.

Any surprise?

Wait a second....since when does a difference of opinion constitute "being proven false"?
The premise for the argument that GWB lied about WMDs in Iraq is based on a difference of ooinion.

I don't think Bush himself lied. But those around him sure did. Did you happen to catch the interview with "Curveball" on 60 Minutes last Sunday?

I agree. Look at all these liars and 7 of them lied even before Bush became President.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." -- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." -- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." -- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." -- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" -- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Last edited:

I agree. Look at all these liars and 7 of them lied even before Bush became President.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." -- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." -- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." -- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." -- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" -- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Oops! You committed TRUTH...

It really doesn't matter. I'm sure she'll keep on with it. Liberals don't care about the truth.

It really doesn't matter. I'm sure she'll keep on with it. Liberals don't care about the truth.

I posted a similar list on various threads on USMB at least 1/2 a dozen times....probably more.

Guess what ?????

The DEMS keep ignoring the TRUTH and keep spewing the same crap blaming Bush for initiating the Iraq War WITHOUT mentioning the complicity of these Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems when these same arseholes made a 180 degree about face and made a CONTINUOUS 24/7 attack against Bush denigrating Bush and giving Iran and the IslamoFascist Swine the Green Light to start the Iraqi Quagmire because Bush's TWENTY TWO DAY VICTORY IN OVERTHROWING THE BAGHDAD MONSTER MEANT THAT THE HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS DEMS HAD A ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS !!!

Every time there'd be an understandable glitch in the aftermath of such a victory the Lib Controlled Media would launch its 24/7 attacks against Bush magnifying the IslamoFascist success hundredfold...... thus signaling Iran & the IslamoFascist Swine that there was a DIVIDED AMERICA, and that Bush, basically, had his hands tied behind his back.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, Obama said domestic oil production is up and in the OP's video Perino admitted domestic oil production IS up and that makes Obama a liar! :cuckoo:

How can anyone possibly question the pure brilliance of the "logic" of the CON$ervative Brotherhood???? :rofl::lmao:

Amazing how Liberals avoid reading the parts of posts that prove Obama is a LIAR!:

So any notion that my administration has shut down oil production might make for a good political sound bite, but it doesn’t match up with reality. We are encouraging offshore exploration and production.

It was a horrible lie.

The Obama administration continues to delay or defer action on developing our domestic resources of oil and natural gas at every turn.

“The trend is alarming. The administration has postponed lease sales in offshore areas. It has cancelled lease sales in onshore federal lands. It has extended permitting timelines for current leases and added unnecessary regulatory burdens. It has chosen inaction on essential energy projects that would create jobs, drive economic growth, and boost federal revenues.

“The administration is well on its way toward creating higher gasoline prices for Americans.

“To get more oil and gas, we need more access. Placing more government lands and waters off-limits and forcing companies to focus on areas that may show little promise even if already under lease will not solve our energy challenges.

Dana Perino is right.

It is frightening that the Obama Administration is so willing to openly lie to the American public.
Again the complete stupidity required to be a CON$ervartive is on display!!!!

Obama said domestic oil production is up. Nowhere did the American Petroleum Institute, the shills for the oil monopoly, say domestic oil production was down. They just whined that they want more land to lease. They will not give up the leases to the land they say is unproductive and shows little promise to get new leases, which would allow independents to drill there. They want more leases to prevent independents from accessing anything. The increase in oil production is coming from independents drilling on private property.

The oil monopoly shills did say Perino was Right, and she said oil production was up, confirming what Obama said.

President Obama Discusses Gas Price Hikes, Control « CBS Baltimore
Mar 11, 2011
OBAMA:
“We're adapting, we're producing more oil, and we're importing less

Joe Cirincione, Sen. Mitch McConnell on Crisis in Japan; Sens. Mark Warner, Sen. Saxby Chambliss on Efforts to Cut Deficit - FOXNews.com
Mar 13, 2011
DANA PERINO, FMR. WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY:
"production is up this year"

Let me get this straight! If you don't like Obama you're a conservative? OHHHH I get it now!! :cuckoo: What an idiot

Amazing how Liberals avoid reading the parts of posts that prove Obama is a LIAR!:

Obama said domestic oil production is up. Nowhere did the American Petroleum Institute, the shills for the oil monopoly, say domestic oil production was down. They just whined that they want more land to lease. They will not give up the leases to the land they say is unproductive and shows little promise to get new leases, which would allow independents to drill there. They want more leases to prevent independents from accessing anything. The increase in oil production is coming from independents drilling on private property.

The oil monopoly shills did say Perino was Right, and she said oil production was up, confirming what Obama said.

Mar 11, 2011
OBAMA:
“We're adapting, we're producing more oil, and we're importing less,”

Joe Cirincione, Sen. Mitch McConnell on Crisis in Japan; Sens. Mark Warner, Sen. Saxby Chambliss on Efforts to Cut Deficit - FOXNews.com
Mar 13, 2011

Let me get this straight! If you don't like Obama you're a conservative? OHHHH I get it now!! :cuckoo: What an idiot

DONCHA GEDDIT ???????

Not liking Obami Salaami has nothing to do with the fact that this semi-black MONUMENTAL FRAUD and Stone Cold MARXIST, even among politicians, is a PATHOLOGICALLY LYING Piece of Shit !!!!

Last edited:

Mar 11, 2011
OBAMA:
“We're adapting, we're producing more oil, and we're importing less

Mar 13, 2011

No, if you mindlessly parrot the lies from GOP hate media, as the OP did, then you are a member in good standing of the CON$ervative Brotherhood, dedicated to the destruction of America from within by turning American against American.

Obama told the truth about domestic oil production being the highest since 2003 and the CON$ call him a liar for telling the truth, even after Perino admits the truth, that oil production is in fact up, in the very video where she calls him a liar. Mindless CON$ then call Obama the liar and not Perino. :cuckoo:
To be a CON$ervative means you have to lie in the face of the truth.

2/2/11 10:12 PM EST

A federal judge in Louisiana held the Interior Department in contempt late Wednesday, citing the agency for “dismissive conduct” by blocking offshore oil drilling during last year’s Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Judge Martin Feldman of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana last summer blocked the Obama administration’s first attempt to place a moratorium on offshore drilling, only to have Interior come back with a second ban.

Read more: Judge holds Interior Department in contempt - Dan Berman - POLITICO.com

Judge holds Interior Department in contempt - Dan Berman - POLITICO.com

http://www.politico.com/static/PPM191_feldman.html

:eusa_eh:

And ~~

U.S. Wins Delay in Deadlines for Quick Drill Permit Action - Bloomberg

a nd? were they in contempt?

Not while under appeal. That's effectively a stay of any further proceedings. What's an "nd"??

Maggie,
That's wonderful; now tell me, if we go and "stoke the seeds of war" in concert with the U.N. or the EU, or the Arab League (that's certainly not "unilaterally") just how much difference do you suppose that will make to those who are actually DOING the bleeding and sacrificing? Excuse me, but it's been my experience that in the middle of a firefight, it does not make a hell of a lot of difference exactly what other countries did or did not support your nation's action in sending you there; there are somewhat more immediate priorities to be concerned with. Beyond that, there's no way to ask a dead man whether he felt better dying, knowing that a dozen or so other countries approved of his being there to get shot, but I have just a hunch the answer would be, "Not really."

So which country sustained the highest death toll in Iraq? How many NATO forces are actually fighting in Afghanistan compared to American military? Once we get into a conflict, everyone else looks to our guys to take the fall (literally). I can guarantee the first shot fired by an American will cause the entire region to explode in a ground war. I hope it never comes to that.

That, Maggie, leads to yet another question; should we therefore NEVER intervene, even in concert with others? Was it OK that we intervened in the Balkans to stop genocide, or should we have left that entirely to others.? What about Rwanda; should we have acted, or were we right to stay out?

That's important, because there are and have been instances where failure to act eventually led to larger wars. The French and the British used the "never again" approach in dealing with Hitler in 1933-36, when he was a manageable threat they could have eliminated at a relatively low cost in casualties. I think we know what happened as a result. The problem is, that most mistakes in intervening or nor intervening are only really evident in hindsight.

I'll be blunt, Maggie; I hate war, any war. I hate it, as only a soldier who has fought one can hate it. War is always brutal, and ugly; "justified" or not, it's a terrible experience that lasts a lifetime. I wish we could sit them all out, but we can't always do that. There is no "good war", but there's bad, and there's worse, and sometimes, the "worse" comes from doing nothing earlier.

Ironically, more Republicans fought just as hard to keep Clinton out of the Balkans as some Democrats fought to keep us out of Iraq. As I've said before (can't remember if it was in this thread) that if there is a genuine, verifiable direct threat to the security of THIS country, I could become an overnight neocon. But I don't think engagement in every conflict around the world is worth the cost in lives and treasure. It's time the United States stopped being globocop. We wind up making more enemies than friends anyway.

Good question.

Dana Perino pointed out the administration’s total disregard for the truth today on FOX News Sunday,

“It is interesting to me how the administration allows President Obama to say things that are so quickly proven false… The facts are standing in the way of their rhetoric.”

Or, in other words, Obama is a proven liar and doesn’t seem to care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmS31TRslZw&feature=player_embedded

It was a horrible lie.

Dana Perino is right.

He lied to get in office...he'll LIE to stay there. He has many defenders that bought into Obama INC.

Any surprise?

I've asked before and never got an adequate answer: What "lies"?? You can't include projections or goals, or even campaign promises (which are never completely fulfilled by ANY presidential candidate, by the way). So if you've got a list of LIES, I sure would like to see it.

Oh my, haven't seen that well-used "list" in several years. Did you have yours stored on a 3.5X3.5 floppy? Of course it was always debunked by the simple answer that none of those people, nor Clinton himself ever called for an outright INVASION OF IRAQ to accomplish regime change. Big difference.

I guess you didn't hear "Curveball" say on 60 Minutes that he made up the whole thing about biological weapons and trucks coming and going from some warehouse? I see you carefully deflected from that question. This nobody, lacking any real credentials, was the person the CIA relied upon to prepare a key intelligence estimate given to Congress, incorporated in the President's State of the Union address, and was the basis for Colin Powell's plea to the United Nations to consent to the invasion. So SOMEBODY lied, big time.

Pulled out of mothballs. Good show. :cuckoo:

Obviously you and T. can't handle the truth. Shall we rehash the invasion and occupation of this eight-year war? Anytime, guys, anytime.

I posted a similar list on various threads on USMB at least 1/2 a dozen times....probably more.

Guess what ?????

The DEMS keep ignoring the TRUTH and keep spewing the same crap blaming Bush for initiating the Iraq War WITHOUT mentioning the complicity of these Hypocritical and Treacherous Dems when these same arseholes made a 180 degree about face and made a CONTINUOUS 24/7 attack against Bush denigrating Bush and giving Iran and the IslamoFascist Swine the Green Light to start the Iraqi Quagmire because Bush's TWENTY TWO DAY VICTORY IN OVERTHROWING THE BAGHDAD MONSTER MEANT THAT THE HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS DEMS HAD A ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS !!!

Every time there'd be an understandable glitch in the aftermath of such a victory the Lib Controlled Media would launch its 24/7 attacks against Bush magnifying the IslamoFascist success hundredfold...... thus signaling Iran & the IslamoFascist Swine that there was a DIVIDED AMERICA, and that Bush, basically, had his hands tied behind his back.

"Stay the course" fellas. This is hilarious. :lol:

Obviously you and T. can't handle the truth.
The truth....?

That, up until it becamse clear that GWB was actually going to do something about it, -no one- had any doubt about Iraq having WMD/programs?

That's the truth that the ant-Bush crowd continually tries to get people to forget.

Last edited:
SaggieMaggie,

You can fantasize all you want, all it does is it will make the REALITY of that DISASTROUS MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami's EXPULSION from the White House more painful for Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS like yourself who dedicated every second of their pathetic existence defending that POS.
Man, what a dick!
What forum full of Einsteins do you copy your phrases from?

I(diot)D(umbass)B(atshit),

I proudly admit my Monumental Dick's hard-on for the DISASTROUS MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obami Salaami and his Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS !!!

As to the phraseology, like my dick, it merely rises to the occasion.

Yep, that's what I thought....

Forum List

Back