Poll Shows Support for Wisconsin Governor

TheSeeker

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Free Enterprise Nation (FEN) today released the results of a national poll that shows strong support for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker among Independent voters. The poll of voters outside of Wisconsin, taken from March 3rd to March 9th, included 500 Democrat, 500 Republican and 500 Independent voters.

In the Wisconsin clash between the Governor and the teachers' unions, do you agree with the Governor or the unions?

56% Agree with Walker
42% Agree with unions
2% Nor Sure

Full poll results are available at The Free Enterprise Nation - wisconsin survey

The Free Enterprise Nation is a non-partisan member based organization representing American employees and businesses in the private sector.

The Free Enterprise Nation (FEN) today released the results of a national poll that shows strong support for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker among Independent voters. The poll of voters outside of Wisconsin, taken from March 3rd to March 9th, included 500 Democrat, 500 Republican and 500 Independent voters.

In the Wisconsin clash between the Governor and the teachers' unions, do you agree with the Governor or the unions?

56% Agree with Walker
42% Agree with unions
2% Nor Sure

Full poll results are available at The Free Enterprise Nation - wisconsin survey

The Free Enterprise Nation is a non-partisan member based organization representing American employees and businesses in the private sector.
I'm standing on my old quote corrupted from Mark Twain:

"There are lies, damn lies, statistics, opinion polls, computer models and studies."

I need to see the internals before I give even this too much credit.

"There are lies, damn lies, statistics, opinion polls, computer models and studies."

If you followed the LINK and actually READ it, there are all the internals right there for you to see. :cuckoo:

One, there is already a thread on this, numb nuts. Two, as already pointed out in the other thread, the support Walker has outside of Wisconsin is completely irrelevant.

Irrelevant to who?

You?

In case you failed to notice, other States are doing the same thing and it matters to LOADS of people.

By the way....if it's SO irrelevant to people outside of Wisconsin, then why do so many people on this board who DON'T live in Wisconsin post so much about it? Eh mouthbreather?

Irrelevant to who?

You?

In case you failed to notice, other States are doing the same thing and it matters to LOADS of people.

By the way....if it's SO irrelevant to people outside of Wisconsin, then why do so many people on this board who DON'T live in Wisconsin post so much about it? Eh mouthbreather?

Irrelevant to ascertaining any truthfulness.

Polls can be manipulated.

People can change their mind in a matter of hours.

There is only one poll that ever matters in this nation. The election poll.

56% Agree with Walker
42% Agree with unions
2% Nor Sure

We'll find out the truth sooner or later when the ultimate poll (recall petition) is taken.

Poll doesn't say how many people were polled and where in Wisconsin did they live. If the poll was done in a republican leaning are of the state, then it still doesn't look good for the governor.

Poll doesn't say how many people were polled and where in Wisconsin did they live. If the poll was done in a republican leaning are of the state, then it still doesn't look good for the governor.

WOW....did you bother actually reading the OP at all?.....

taken from March 3rd to March 9th, included 500 Democrat, 500 Republican and 500 Independent voters.

If you followed the LINK and actually READ it, there are all the internals right there for you to see. :cuckoo:
I had... but I still am very cautious of believing any poll. Particularly ones I agree with.

Irrelevant to who?

You?

Until people outside of Wisconsin are eligible to vote for Wisconsin's governor, Walker's popularity outside the state is irrelevant.

I had... but I still am very cautious of believing any poll. Particularly ones I agree with.

If "you had" then why did you bother posting that you'd need to see the internals BEFORE you give it credit?

indeed! And they show an online poll relying primarily on FEN members and FEN member invitees.

IOW, it's a statistical circle jerk.

indeed! And they show an online poll relying primarily on FEN members and FEN member invitees.

IOW, it's a statistical circle jerk.
not completely, but it shows that the sample is tainted to some degree... and although I agree with much of the results, it's because it supports my bias, but may not necessarily be an accurate sample. Therefore, my caution.

Forum List

Back