It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans

I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.

You are playing too much into this. In 2011, in the weeks before Obama made Trump look like a fool at the correspondents dinner, after having released his long-form BC, and then OBL was killed at the President's direct order, Trump was actually WINNING in GOP polling. He was flavor of the month. And in July or August of this year, the Republicans will have a new flavor of the month.

So, chill out.

:D

weiner-nypost.jpg

Plonkers!!!!!!

Greg

"It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans"

Not only are many republicans refusing to denounce Trump's ignorance, hate, and racism, some are actually defending him.

Funny, when you look at the RealClearPolitics avg Trump is #7. The sad part is Bush is #1, he'll never get my vote under any circumstance.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

The only reason I would vote for Bush, would be to keep another Clinton out of the White House

"It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans"

Not only are many republicans refusing to denounce Trump's ignorance, hate, and racism, some are actually defending him.

Funny, when you look at the RealClearPolitics avg Trump is #7. The sad part is Bush is #1, he'll never get my vote under any circumstance.

The only reason I would vote for Bush, would be to keep another Clinton out of the White House

That may be your choice. I don't mind any of the Republican contenders; they're all OK as far as I can tell. But I won't be voting; not eligible.

Greg

lol, waaa waaa waaawaa

It says the Democrat base is empty when someone like Hillary, Sanders, O'Malley the three WHITE crooks/stoogis is polling at ALL

Jeez, the guy doesn't stand a chance. Why would people support someone who has already managed to lose himself half of the electorate? He's a dead man walking.
Trump is very exciting to me. He is going to torpedo the other passengers in the clown car. If me makes it to the debates, it will be the television event of the century. I really hope he does.

Yeah, politics has become entertainment.

"Hi, you're here to interview for the CEO position of this extremely successful company, right?"
"Yes sir"
"Well, strip down to your underwear and give us a dance will you, and make it good, maybe flash some tit too."

Well is it safe to assume that the reference is to a male applicant since according to democrats females are oppressed in the workplace and do not get promotions? Then the role playing is straight out of the "Marriage Equality" handbook.

the poor left. what will their next meltdown be?

the flag is old, homosexuals they are still throwing up in peoples face, they've about used up Trump and fallen all over themselves over Illegal immigrants to step on their fellow country men and women. ANY guesses?

my gawd what sad lives

SNIP:
Trump wins battle against Political Correctness
photo_730.jpg
By Jeff Crouere -- Bio and Archives July 4, 2015
22 Comments |

croouere070415.jpg
When Donald Trump announced for President, he made some strong statements about the immigration problems facing our nation. He said that Mexico was “bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.” In essence, Trump noted that Mexico was not sending their scientists and scholars to America.

In his speech, he mentioned that while immigrants are taking jobs in this country; corporations like Ford are setting up plants in Mexico. To deal with the crisis, Trump vowed to build a border fence and have Mexico pay for it.

This kind of tough talk resonated with millions of Americans who have seen no action on illegal immigration for decades. In the latest New Hampshire, Iowa and national GOP polls, Trump has rocketed to second place. This shows that Americans are tired of the influx of illegal immigrants and the non-existent border security. They are tired of illegal aliens committing crimes, receiving federal benefits and taking jobs away from law abiding citizens.

It is an outrage that our borders are not secure. In fact, no other nation in the world has both wide open borders coupled with generous benefits for illegal aliens. Donald Trump wants this giveaway of American jobs and federal incentives to end. He wants to secure our border and improve our national security. These are goals that all Americans should applaud; however, in our politically correct society, such goals are too controversial.

In the aftermath of Trump’s comments, Macy’s dropped his clothing line; NBC “fired” him from the show “Celebrity Apprentice” and said they would not air the Miss USA or Miss Universe pageants. The illegal immigration comments were also too controversial for Univision, another leftist network which dropped the beauty pageants from their broadcast schedule. Fortunately, the Miss USA pageant was picked up by the Reelz channel, so Americans will still be able to watch a show with a 64-year broadcasting tradition.

Sadly, Macy’s and the networks succumbed to the pressure of Hispanic groups and the insidious influence of political correctness. Clearly, Trump did not lie about the border problems, but, these businesses and the special interests that control our politicians do not want to address the immigration crisis. Democrats benefit from the cheap votes and the crony capitalists who control the GOP benefit from the cheap labor. The ones who are the casualties of the open border policy are the Americans who lose their jobs or become victims to the criminal activity of illegal aliens.

The good news is that Trump is not like other politicians who would have apologized or backed away from the controversy. Instead, he doubled down and sued Univision for $500 million. In a priceless statement, Trump also blasted NBC as the network that “will stand behind lying Brian Williams, but won’t stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be.”

How true, America today is replete with cowards who are afraid to “tell it like it is.” Fortunately, one of the rare truth tellers is running for President. Let’s see if the American people want the truth or if they want to maintain their belief in fiction, supported only by politically correct lies.

ALL of it here:
Trump wins battle against Political Correctness

I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.

People are sick of politics as usual. System needs a shake up.

I can't think of a bigger loose cannon in any presidential race.

He's obviously doing everything he can to play to the base (at least for now), and he's making the base look pretty bad.

The fact that he's #2, wow.

BS, he doesn't have a base, that's just how he is. People are tired of the LIES SPEWED in our face like How Obama was going to stop seas rising and heal the planet. Or we can keep our Insurance plans if we like them, and on and on and on

That may be your choice. I don't mind any of the Republican contenders; they're all OK as far as I can tell. But I won't be voting; not eligible.

Greg
Greg, be at good cheer! According to the democrats and their policies everybody is eligible to vote regardless of citizenship in the USA. You do not even have to speak English and if that is the case, they teach you to recognize names as photo memory to punch the ballot for democrats.

It says a lot about the Democrat base when Hillary Clinton is polling 1st. A proven liar who is currently engaged in obstruction of justice in a federal investigation. Do her supporters have no integrity at all?

Haha! The republican led investigation of Benghazi said it all: There was no wrongdoing by anyone except that maybe US military could have done a better job and responded a bit faster. But that does not equate to Hillary lying.

Don't forget: The real lie was "Saddam has WMDs" which cost 500,000 Iraaqi lives, and also 6,000 US lives. Clinton didnt lie. Bush did. Bye.

I can produce a formidable list of Democrat quotes stating that Saddam had WMD's and needed to be taken out if you'd like.

Now to Hillary and the lie that was repeated by not just Clinton but the entire administration is a simple one.

"The video made them do it". Complete and utter bullshit and the emails uncovered by Judicial Watch prove that the Clinton people knew from the get go that this was a terrorist attack.

Now why did everyone lie? Well so many reasons for so many different departments in the administration.

First off a terror attack before the election would blow holes in "GM is alive and AQ is dead in the water".

Then you have Clinton who was in charge of the security for the Ambassador and the idiot had hired local militias to protect US Embassy and staff.

That turned out swell didn't it? Four dead men.

Lie upon lie upon lie. And Clinton was part of it. Hell's bells she didn't even have the balls to go on any of the talk shows as the person in charge.

They sent out Rice who also regurgitated the famous "the video made them do it lie" on all the shows.

That was a huge flag that this administration was lying their ass off. Sending out the UN Ambassador to do the shows and lie?

It was a CYA big time. Busted though. The truth always comes out eventually.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Top Hillary Clinton Advisers Knew Immediately that Assault on Benghazi was Armed Attack
FEBRUARY 26, 2015

First “[email protected]” email at 4:07 PM on September 11, 2012, reports, “… diplomatic mission is under attack … 20 armed people fired shots; explosions have been heard as well …
Stevens in the compound safe haven”

Email at 6:06 PM September 11, 2012, states terrorist group, “Ansar al Sharia Claims Responsibility.”

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Top Hillary Clinton Advisers Knew Immediately that Assault on Benghazi was Armed Attack - Judicial Watch

He's obviously doing everything he can to play to the base (at least for now), and he's making the base look pretty bad.

BS, he doesn't have a base, that's just how he is. People are tired of the LIES SPEWED in our face like How Obama was going to stop seas rising and heal the planet. Or we can keep our Insurance plans if we like them, and on and on and on
Obama has nothing to do with this. The OP is very specific with both projected GDP growth and job growth figures, and since this stuff is my profession, I'd just like to know precisely how he arrived at those specific figures.

Jeez, the guy doesn't stand a chance. Why would people support someone who has already managed to lose himself half of the electorate? He's a dead man walking.

the same reason you all would support a Crook, corrupted Career Politician like Hillary. So who is the worse people in who they support?

Obama has nothing to do with this. The OP is very specific with both projected GDP growth and job growth figures, and since this stuff is my profession, I'd just like to know precisely how he arrived at those specific figures.

I didn't say Obama did, I'm pointing the empty rhetoric and lies he has spewed while running and as President and how the PEOPLE are sick of it

You are playing too much into this. In 2011, in the weeks before Obama made Trump look like a fool at the correspondents dinner, after having released his long-form BC, and then OBL was killed at the President's direct order, Trump was actually WINNING in GOP polling. He was flavor of the month. And in July or August of this year, the Republicans will have a new flavor of the month.

So, chill out.

:D

weiner-nypost.jpg

Plonkers!!!!!!

Greg

I am sure that in some universe somewhere, that posting of yours made sense in a thread like this.

Is Hillary Donald Trump, or what?

Deflection does not suit you, rube.

Forum List

Back