It really says a lot about the republican base when Trump is polling second among republicans

Trump is finally cracking under the strain, lol:

Donald Trump: I didn't expect business backlash to be "quite this severe"

Donald Trump I didn t expect business backlash to be quite this severe - CBS News

ha ha

He can take it. Trump's not breaking a sweat just stating the obvious.

Clinton operatives have been leading the campaign to have business associates back away from Trump. It's not grass roots.

Oh and now the Donald has a brand new poster child for "evil illegal alien" doesn't he? His name is Francisco Sanchez.

:)

For the left to sit here and act like they have THREE fine upstanding people running for President is a JOKE

But they have nothing else so divert off their lousy choice to go dump on the Republican. they do it every time

Trump can shoot to second in the polls by calling Mexicans murderers and rapists

That is today's Republican base

I mean this man literally has nothing else to say but derogatory remarks about Mexicans and republicans go nuts over him. I mean even if you agree with his remarks don't you think it's kind of sad that's all he wants to talk about? I know he laid out a platform in his first speech but so far that's all he has elaborated on.

Now I'll admit his plans for Universal healthcare and infrastructure is surprisingly refreshing. I'm just as shocked as anyone.

You are playing too much into this. In 2011, in the weeks before Obama made Trump look like a fool at the correspondents dinner, after having released his long-form BC, and then OBL was killed at the President's direct order, Trump was actually WINNING in GOP polling. He was flavor of the month. And in July or August of this year, the Republicans will have a new flavor of the month.

So, chill out.

:D

weiner-nypost.jpg

Plonkers!!!!!!

Greg

I am sure that in some universe somewhere, that posting of yours made sense in a thread like this.

Is Hillary Donald Trump, or what?

Deflection does not suit you, rube.

?????? Pretenders come and go.

Makes sense to me!!

Greg

I can't think of a bigger loose cannon in any presidential race.

He's obviously doing everything he can to play to the base (at least for now), and he's making the base look pretty bad.

The fact that he's #2, wow.

But the point that I am making is that in 2011 polling, where he did not even announce, he was actually doing better than now.

Every sane person knows that such an asswipe like Trump is not going to get the nomination, but in the process, he can do the GOP a lot of damage. He already has, with shitty comments calling Latinos "rapists" and "murderers". And what cowards the 2016ers are for not whacking this down immediately. This could have been their chance to prove that the GOP does not hate minorities. And boy oh boy, did they fuck up.

And Trump also said that if elected, he would build a between Texas and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it.

Riiight.... as if Mexico is going to willingly pay for that. Riiiight.

I must admit, I am thoroughly enjoying watching Trump make the GOP look even more ridiculous than it already does and I hope that he stays on until the bitter end.

Donald Trump I didn t expect business backlash to be quite this severe - CBS News

ha ha

Well, when you think that you are a god, it is a shock when you find out that you are not.

Trump is such a derp.
Why dems are afraid of him then?

Please name me a DEM who is afraid of Trump.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

You not understand the difference, chuvak?

ha ha

He can take it. Trump's not breaking a sweat just stating the obvious.

Clinton operatives have been leading the campaign to have business associates back away from Trump. It's not grass roots.

Oh and now the Donald has a brand new poster child for "evil illegal alien" doesn't he? His name is Francisco Sanchez.

:)

Screen-Shot-2015-07-03-at-6.53.55-AM-640x480.png
Five-time deportee and seven-time convicted felon Francisco Sanchez has been jailed on suspicion of shooting and killing 31-year-old Kathryn Steinle Wednesday evening while taking photos with her father at Pier 14 in San Francisco, California. Sanchez was freed after the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department refused to honor a request by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to detain him, following a policy adopted in 2014. He was arrested soon after the shooting

BREAKING Pier 14 Murder Suspect Had Been Deported 5 Times with 7 Felonies - Breitbart

Last edited:
I can't think of a bigger loose cannon in any presidential race.

He's obviously doing everything he can to play to the base (at least for now), and he's making the base look pretty bad.

The fact that he's #2, wow.

BS, he doesn't have a base, that's just how he is. People are tired of the LIES SPEWED in our face like How Obama was going to stop seas rising and heal the planet. Or we can keep our Insurance plans if we like them, and on and on and on
Obama has nothing to do with this. The OP is very specific with both projected GDP growth and job growth figures, and since this stuff is my profession, I'd just like to know precisely how he arrived at those specific figures.

I didn't say Obama did, I'm pointing the empty rhetoric and lies he has spewed while running and as President and how the PEOPLE are sick of it

Because you are such a disgusting empty headed hyperpartisan hack, you cannot let an opportunity go to bash Obama, even if the thread is not about him.

Now, go take your adavan, asswipe.

This thread is about Donald Trump polling 2nd in some GOP polling, not about your many psychological needs, rube.

Last edited:

ha ha

Well, when you think that you are a god, it is a shock when you find out that you are not.

Trump is such a derp.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

Statistikhengst a.k.a. Hillary's spearman.

ha ha

Trump is such a derp.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

Uhm, no.

I am very selective where I sheathe my spear.

Trump has been through a lot.
He's not going to leave because of the PC cry babies throwing a temper tantrum.

It's nice to have someone in the ring that's not allowing others to push him down with their PC bullying BS.

ha ha

Trump is such a derp.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

oh yeah, follows her around sweeping up her messes.

ha ha

Trump is such a derp.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

Uhm, no.

I am very selective where I sheathe my spear.
….I rather not ask… remember? Don't ask, don't tell? Let's leave it at that.

Trump has been through a lot.
He's not going to leave because of the PC cry babies throwing a temper tantrum.

It's nice to have someone in the ring that's not allowing others to push him down with their PC bullying BS.

Oh yes!!!! Right on!!!

I think that Donald Trump should keep on doing what he is doing.

And that statement of mine should scare Righties. A lot.

ha ha

Trump is such a derp.

LOL.....

We are laughing at him.

oh yeah, follows her around sweeping up her messes.

You really can't focus on anything, now can you. This thread is not about me, rube.

Have you tried putting new batteries in your big black electric dildo?

That might do USMB a big favor.

What is more amazing than Trump being second in the polls is the number of Republicans saying....Trump tells it like it is

all Trump should do is come out everyday with how many LEGAL citizens have been raped and murdered by an Illegal Immigrant on that day. and point out how it's because of Obama and his party filled with snakes like the owner of Univision

Forum List

Back