It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

g8jTkgT.jpg

Liberals never cease to amaze me.

The idea that the OP was bugged enough to create this thread. I just have to shake my head and walk away.

America is exceptional for many things: its intolerance, its misogyny, its racism, its rape of the environment, its general failure to adapt or think on a global scale, its foundations on oligarchy and genocide.

Last edited:
He was nothing compared to these guys...880 million dollars ?! BS you say? IDIOT!
The Kochs put a price on 2016: $889 million - Kenneth P ...
www.politico.com/story/.../koch-2016-spending-goal-114604.ht...
Politico
Jan 26, 2015 - The Koch brothers' operation intends to spend $889 million in the run-up to the 2016 elections — a historic sum that in many ways would mark ...

We HAD a law against Pac billions.. Pubs love thisn since if you count them as campaign funds, unions are outspent 30X by Pubs, BEFORE the Kochs went too 800 million dollars. Hater dupes!!

If the tax code was changed we would not have any of this.
It is too bad that when it was just Soros and the unions before the Kochs, not one Dem said a peep about it.

"Before the Kochs"?
You have any idea how far back the Kochs go, Peach??

You know the John Birch Society? The old tinfoil "conspiracy to fluoridate the water" crowd? Fred Koch was one of its founders.
That was after he went to the USSR to build Joe Stalin's oil industry.

"Those who ignore their history"... well you know.

I was Talking about the amount of money being spent,Pogo not their history.
Before the court ruling on citizens untied, Soros and the Unions out spent the Rebubs on PAC donations.

He was nothing compared to these guys...880 million dollars ?! BS you say? IDIOT!
Politico
Jan 26, 2015 - The Koch brothers' operation intends to spend $889 million in the run-up to the 2016 elections — a historic sum that in many ways would mark ...

The Dems out spent the Repubs on the recall of Gov. Scott Walker yet he still won.
Why?
Because the people were better informed about the issues, so the amount of money spent had no effect.
What the Koch's are doing is legal, get over it. It's not going to change anytime soon.
The issue is the voters becoming well informed, then the money being spent won't have as much of an impact.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.

I know your opinions and stance, but let me paint this picture.............

The least intelligent Americans today harbor the very same thought processes today as 3rd world Countries. Muslim Women are just now being able to get education without recoil from their Government, in certain area's.

I think you just know a lot about politics and our abuse of the people here and in other Countries. (This is the Petrol Dollar, USD)

Anti-Profiling and sharing of informative information is what needs to happen here. The Tea-Party is full of broke Americans that think the new Tea-Party is going to make them prosper. They think Reagonomics.
Don't you even km
know what the tea party means? Taxed enough already fool, making money is not the game, quit taxing them more already, Idiot liberals are the ones always bitching how broke they are,

Politico
Still more bullshit,

We HAD a law against Pac billions.. Pubs love thisn since if you count them as campaign funds, unions are outspent 30X by Pubs, BEFORE the Kochs went too 800 million dollars. Hater dupes!!

It is too bad that when it was just Soros and the unions before the Kochs, not one Dem said a peep about it.

"Before the Kochs"?

You know the John Birch Society? The old tinfoil "conspiracy to fluoridate the water" crowd? Fred Koch was one of its founders.

Before the court ruling on citizens untied, Soros and the Unions out spent the Rebubs on PAC donations.

I kind of doubt that considering their backgrounds, or at best I suspect you're selectively qualifying where each put their money (PACs certainly aren't the only way to get an agenda pushed). But feel free to link references.

This is way way off topic though.

Politico
Still more bullshit,

Yep it's a combined total of the Koch's and 300 other's.

Link demands!

The cry of the lazy who are unwilling to do their own research and. like they liberals they are, expect others to do it for them and thank them for having allowed you to do it.

"Before the Kochs"?

I kind of doubt that considering their backgrounds, or at best I suspect you're selectively qualifying where each put their money (PACs certainly aren't the only way to get an agenda pushed). But feel free to link references.

This is way way off topic though.

The far left drones will always deny reality, but that is what they are programmed to do..

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

The Koch brothers

And yet, reveling in hatred, this idiot still allows televisions in home to access PBS which those "evil" brothers fund generously. Allowing their propaganda to fill the mushy minds of all who in there dwell. Or lurk.

Hypocrite much?

Sure. link? Keep those Foxbot blinders on...

I don't know why you think every con on here watches Fox or only Fox but it's getting old.

Koch brothers budget 889M for 2016 campaign - Longview News-Journal Nation

The spending goal, revealed Monday at the Kochs’ annual winter donor retreat near Palm Springs, California, would allow their political organization to operate at the same financial scale as the Democratic and Republican parties. It would require a significant financial commitment from the Kochs and roughly 300 other donors they have recruited over the years, and covers both the presidential campaign and congressional races. In the last presidential election, the Republican National Committee and the party’s two congressional campaign committees spent a total of $657 million.

Forum List

Back