It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"

Is it just me or do some liberals seem ungrateful to have been born in our great nation?

No it's not just you.
Not just ungrateful but they seem to be ashamed as well of America's greatness.

If the founders of this nation could see what it's turned into they would be ashamed.

They sure would be.
Not only ashamed but angry that they put their money and lives on the line, to fight for the very same thing that we have now.

Correction... they put their money and lives on the line to fight AGAINST the very same thing we have now; except that what we have now is MUCH WORSE, MUCH MORE INTRUSIVE, MUCH MORE RESTRICTIVE TO THE MEANS TO EXERCISE ONE'S RIGHTS than the Founders ever DREAMED, was even possible.

"It really bugs me the rightwing thinks Americans are "exceptional"."

Of course it does... but what bugs you isn't that Americans think that we're exceptional.

What bugs you is that we: the Americans, ARE EXCEPTIONAL.

Given your pedestrian means, that makes perfect sense.

Nature endowed us our rights on the authority of nature itself, which means that we are entitled to exercise our natural rights without requiring your permission.

Meaning that Nature intended for our exceptionalism: to bug you, which is to say the manifestation of EVIL.

So... well, you see how it is.
God you're pretentious. Why does that put us above other global citizens? That is my point.

It doesn't put 'us' above anyone.

You're a Leftist and as such, you're incapable of being an American.

And Americans are not 'above' anyone... being exceptional doesn't place one above another, except where the issue is 'getting things DONE. Because Americans are authorized BY GOD... (who it should be noted IS axiomatically ABOVE everyone) to GET IT DONE, as long as "IT" does not injure the means of another to exercise their own rights.

Now, this has now been explained to you, every way it can be explained and my guess is that you're simply not capable of understanding it. YOU no doubt feel that because you can't understand it, that 'it' doesn't exist. We need to try and understand, that such is simply not the case.

Understand?
I understand that you are a pretentious dweeb.

Of course it does... but what bugs you isn't that Americans think that we're exceptional.

Nature endowed us our rights on the authority of nature itself, which means that we are entitled to exercise our natural rights without requiring your permission.

Meaning that Nature intended for our exceptionalism: to bug you, which is to say the manifestation of EVIL.

God you're pretentious. Why does that put us above other global citizens? That is my point.

And Americans are not 'above' anyone... being exceptional doesn't place one above another, except where the issue is 'getting things DONE. Because Americans are authorized BY GOD... (who it should be noted IS axiomatically ABOVE everyone) to GET IT DONE, as long as "IT" does not injure the means of another to exercise their own rights.

Now, this has now been explained to you, every way it can be explained and my guess is that you're simply not capable of understanding it. YOU no doubt feel that because you can't understand it, that 'it' doesn't exist. We need to try and understand, that such is simply not the case.

Understand?
I understand that you are a pretentious dweeb.

Good for you!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

And I want you to know, that its perfectly clear that you're doin' the VERY BEST you can, such as it is... .

Understand?

Oooh, what a novel idea. Declare "'God' is on our side"!! :eusa_dance:

This is exceptionally brilliant. How come nobody in human history ever thought of this strategy before??
thud.gif

How exceptional. My head swims. You must be fucking Einstein.

You know what said it all, aside from the constant confirmations by the WAMK trolls?
Post 403. Short 'n' sweet.

To wit:
Americans are uppity is that it? Deal with it!

Last edited:
Is it just me or do some liberals seem ungrateful to have been born in our great nation?

No it's not just you.

That's just weird, obviously they were not born hating America I wonder where things went horribly wrong.

The far left professors in our Universities (who started in the early 70's) then spread to our media, that think the Government knows what's best for us than we the people do.
The media now controls the majority's thinking.
You are right and it is these phony intellectuals trying to out do their peers in their supposedly angst about how BAD the USA is!
They take the anecdotal, exceptional RARE situations and make them the rule.
Most of these far progressives are just very insecure and the only way they build themselves up is to tear something down.
Truly sad that because of a personality deficiency we have these people teaching our children that the USA is the bad guy!
Totally ignoring the simple fact for example that the USA saved 1.2 million children from starvation in Iraq. They totally ignore that
but certainly make a loud and grossly overblown situation that 1/10th of 1% of all the military in Iraq did..i.e. Abu Ghraib.
An event blown so out of proportion by again this totally ignorant barbaric MSM that sympathizes with the people that burn alive
people like the current Jordanian pilot!
Barbarians Burn Pilot Alive ISIS Will Never Release A Living Prisoner - The Daily Beast

The notion of exceptionalism comes from the point that we are a nation founded on principals of individual liberty, not a caste system......and that focus has allowed our people to succeed faster and in more ways than any other country on earth, Wealthier, more powerful and at the same time abusing that wealth and power less than any other country in our position....... that is what makes our people exceptional......since people are people everywhere, what makes us different and exceptional is, or was, our belief in individual freedom of action...
Nice of you trying to educate these liberals, but it won't stick.

America, except in the Gilded Age, the 20's, and now, had greater upward mobility and a smaller rich/poor gap than others. No more. Thanks, greedy idiot Pubs and hater dupes...see sig.

This post would have made sense if it was posted 200 years ago; indeed Liberalism was exceptional for its time. ... Blah blah ... Snip....
And that's a good thing as regards the whole of humanity, not a bad one. We had a good idea; we put it into practice; it worked; others followed suit. All good, now let's move the fuck on and drop the perpetual nostalgic end zone celebration.

As the old saying goes, "remember, you're unique -- just like everyone else".
The "I hate America" crowd just can't resist.

Last edited:

No it's not just you.

That's just weird, obviously they were not born hating America I wonder where things went horribly wrong.

The far left professors in our Universities (who started in the early 70's) then spread to our media, that think the Government knows what's best for us than we the people do.
The media now controls the majority's thinking.
You are right and it is these phony intellectuals trying to out do their peers in their supposedly angst about how BAD the USA is!
They take the anecdotal, exceptional RARE situations and make them the rule.
Most of these far progressives are just very insecure and the only way they build themselves up is to tear something down.
Truly sad that because of a personality deficiency we have these people teaching our children that the USA is the bad guy!
Totally ignoring the simple fact for example that the USA saved 1.2 million children from starvation in Iraq. They totally ignore that
but certainly make a loud and grossly overblown situation that 1/10th of 1% of all the military in Iraq did..i.e. Abu Ghraib.
An event blown so out of proportion by again this totally ignorant barbaric MSM that sympathizes with the people that burn alive
people like the current Jordanian pilot!
Barbarians Burn Pilot Alive ISIS Will Never Release A Living Prisoner - The Daily Beast

Well said.

Such is the nature of evil... .

This post would have made sense if it was posted 200 years ago; indeed Liberalism was exceptional for its time. ... Blah blah ... Snip....
And that's a good thing as regards the whole of humanity, not a bad one. We had a good idea; we put it into practice; it worked; others followed suit. All good, now let's move the fuck on and drop the perpetual nostalgic end zone celebration.

As the old saying goes, "remember, you're unique -- just like everyone else".
The "I hate America" crowd just can't resist.

Humility isn't "hate".

Hubris is though.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.
You probably have missed the story, what with all your hate searches you do.

There is a story about a man who was quietly going about his life. He lost his car and was walking to and from work every day. This daily routine was a round-trip of 21 miles. He didn't complain about it, and he didn't get on an internet forum and snivel like some do.

Its been reported that a few people noticed his plight. One guy gave him rides whenever he was going by. He even stated that he'd go out of his way late at night to travel his route because he knew this guy was walking and it very cold outside.

They started a fund for this guy and it is reported that a car dealership is giving him a car. The fund at last report was nearing $40K dollars.

This is NOT an isolated incident in America and this is a very typical response of Americans.

In a country filled with people like this, you have the fucking gall to say that American's are not exceptional?

What bothers Me is that you actually breathe the same air as this guy.

I don't deny the fact that exceptional people built this nation. That is without question. I'm proud of that. However, this idea that Americans of today are more exceptional than other people in this world is such non sense. Stupid, entitled, materialistic, and arrogant is what Americans are.

My god, just look at the Tea Party. There are foreigners who admire America, but when they look at the Tea Party, they just scoff or laugh. Tea baggers, in terms of intelligence, are much stupider than the average person the world over. They are also selfish, arrogant and racist. I mean this is the movement who bitches about government spending but also insists on ridiculous tax cuts. How can you respect people who don't understand the concept of revenue?

And yes, I do think there are some great Americans living today. I just don't think being American has anything to do with it.

In terms of citizens, America is not at all superior to the rest of the world. Let's stop pretending that it is.

There is a story about a man who was quietly going about his life. He lost his car and was walking to and from work every day. This daily routine was a round-trip of 21 miles. He didn't complain about it, and he didn't get on an internet forum and snivel like some do.

Its been reported that a few people noticed his plight. One guy gave him rides whenever he was going by. He even stated that he'd go out of his way late at night to travel his route because he knew this guy was walking and it very cold outside.

They started a fund for this guy and it is reported that a car dealership is giving him a car. The fund at last report was nearing $40K dollars.

This is NOT an isolated incident in America and this is a very typical response of Americans.

In a country filled with people like this, you have the fucking gall to say that American's are not exceptional?

And You (had to capitalize, apparently You're some kind of god) believe this hearsay anecdote wouldn't happen anywhere else?
You're saying we invented mercy? Based on an internet post story?

:disbelief:

And You (had to capitalize, apparently You're some kind of god) believe this hearsay anecdote wouldn't happen anywhere else?

Can't comprehend the sentence? This happens all the time in America. No where is it implied that it does not happen elsewhere. However, it does happen more frequently in this country, IMO. Every country freely admits that Americans are the most generous people around.

Its amazing that out of eveything I said in the post, you pick this. I guess you're butt-buds with triple zero.

Go away.

Can't comprehend the sentence? This happens all the time in America. No where is it implied that it does not happen elsewhere. However, it does happen more frequently in this country, IMO. Every country freely admits that Americans are the most generous people around.

Its amazing that out of eveything I said in the post, you pick this. I guess you're butt-buds with triple zero.

Go away.

Comprehended all too well.
"Exception" means a deviation from the norm. Your contrived story, rendered as an example of this here "Exceptionalism", must mean that such an act is "how we roll" as opposed to "how 'they' -- everybody else, the riff raff -- roll". Otherwise the story has no point in telling.

Which means you're again pushing this idea of Élitist Superiority. It's the only thing it can mean; that you put yourself (or collectively your country) "above" those lesser life forms.
You know, like capitalizing "Me".

You are the one not getting it.
Just because it has been explained it different ways does not mean a vague rhetorical concept. The basic concept is there and you are not able to see it.
You are not getting the concept of Freedom from Government and individualism.
Government needs to get the hell out of the way and stop trying to control us, so that Americans have the freedom to become exceptional again.
We have become the Despot ruler and Oligarchy that the Revolutionary War was fought over.

so you are AGAINST Citizens United & its putting up the government for sale to the highest bidder then? :eusa_whistle:

Many times. And this country is my country, not yours. You don't belong here.

Only people of your political leanings belong here right?

All I ask is that you leave my country, the sooner the better. This isn't the place for you, and it was never meant to be.

It's you progressive assholes that want to change everything about this country. Why don't you leave for a fucking commie country, you would already have it your way. Your attitude proves you are a commie too, you want everyone who doesn't share your views to leave. That is as un American as it gets.
Un-American is not being Liberal in a Liberal Nation founded by Liberals using Liberalism. If you don't like it then get the fuck out, it wasn't founded for your kind.

Fuck off you commie piece of shit!

Paints his toenails doesn't want Conservative to leave, at least not with their money. Who the hell does he think pays for all the shit his kind give away for votes?
We need you like a hole in the head. Take your God, and your Guns, and Go. You aren't wanted.

Nice to know you are against the original Liberators of Big Government our founders.
You really do hate the Constitution don't you?
My people wrote the Constitution and Founded this Liberal Nation. You are free to leave, I'll help you pack.

Your people my ass! The framers of our constitution are nothing like the commie fucks you support! It's people like you that is wrong with this country. You hate freedom of choice, you want only liberals, that is not freedom. And I can't stand people who want to suffocate freedom. So why not just go suffocate yourself.

And furthermore, if you want me to leave, just fly to Minneapolis. I will direct you where to go from there. I will welcome you to make me leave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back