It NEVER gets old!!! LOCK HER UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Прекрати лгать, ты мало плачешь младенцев
Prekrati lgat', ty malo plachesh' mladentsev
Сначала вы берете два галлонов теплого свежего молока. Затем вы плетите его, пока его части не станут желтыми и твердыми.
Затем вы выливаете то, что осталось, чтобы стать пахтой.
Желтые куски вы нагреваете и вливаете в стерильные бутылки, чтобы масло сливочное.

Black people attended holding up Blacks for Trump signs MAGA! :eusa_dance:

Ah yes - Michael the Black man who Trump strategically seats behind him whenever possible. He's awesome! :rolleyes-41:

The radical fringe activist from Miami once belonged to a violent black supremacist religious cult, and he runs a handful of amateur, unintelligible conspiracy websites. He has called Barack Obama “The Beast” and Hillary Clinton a Ku Klux Klan member. Oprah Winfrey, he says, is the devil.

Most curiously, in the 1990s, he was charged, then acquitted, with conspiracy to commit two murders.

But Michael the Black Man loves President Trump.​

tumblr_inline_ov5n8qFnQM1td5k0c_500.jpg

Ah yes - Michael the Black man who Trump strategically seats behind him whenever possible. He's awesome! :rolleyes-41:

The radical fringe activist from Miami once belonged to a violent black supremacist religious cult, and he runs a handful of amateur, unintelligible conspiracy websites. He has called Barack Obama “The Beast” and Hillary Clinton a Ku Klux Klan member. Oprah Winfrey, he says, is the devil.

Most curiously, in the 1990s, he was charged, then acquitted, with conspiracy to commit two murders.

There were many black people in the video, I'm not surprise lying dishonest liberal filth fail to mention that.

There were many black people in the video, I'm not surprise lying dishonest liberal filth fail to mention that.

we already know the nutter in that image is paid, you bigoted tard

Do you feel better now? What is this the 3rd or 4th rage filled frothing at the mouth post you have made? lol Try a cup of hot cocoa.

Do you feel better now? What is this the 3rd or 4th rage filled frothing at the mouth post you have made? lol Try a cup of hot cocoa.

go to the thread where I posted the demographics of Trump voters - have a keg of eat crow and STFU.

Old, Bigoted, Poorly Educated Male Trumptards UNITE! :laugh:

Election-Clinton-Trump-Support-by-Race-Gender-2016-511x600.jpg

trump.gif

the-racial-divide-between-democratic-and-republican-voters-was-clear.jpg

you and I can post Trump voter demographics from now on - do Trumpdrones GAF? Theyre too damn dumb to even notice .. too damn dumb is how these winning losers make it through the day. Won't be long now until they get educated.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

go to the thread where I posted the demographics of Trump voters - have a keg of eat crow and STFU.

I don't have time to look up triggered liberal posts, what's the short version?

you and I can post Trump voter demographics from now on - do Trumpdrones GAF? Theyre too damn dumb to even notice .. too damn dumb is how these winning losers make it through the day. Won't be long now until they get educated.

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

They are uneducable .. but school them we must! :wink:

The Fundamentals Favor Democrats In 2018

You realize Trump voters beat you to a pulp taking 30 states in a landslide Trump victory, how do you explain people you claim are so dumb whooping your ass? :laugh:

It’s a damn shame some people can’t see how fortunate they are to have Trump as our president.

You realize Trump voters beat you to a pulp taking 30 states in a landslide Trump victory, how do you explain people you claim are so dumb whooping your ass? :laugh:

Losing the popular vote by 3 million and eking out the electoral by 78,000 votes in three states with the help of Putin and Comey is hardly what any normal person would call a "landslide Trump victory".

The Election Came Down to 77,744 Votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan (Updated)

But as we all know, you are not normal :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back