I Believe It: New Poll Finds 92% Of Democrats Uniformed And Ignorant

If that poll was titled 92% of Americans Uninformed I would find it believable.
I will just watch as this thread like all others will degenerate into hyper partisan soundbites plagiarized from both polarized extremes. Not to mention tit for tat insults on who is so much smarter than the other. The legions of internet political warriors never dissapoint. Happening already...
:popcorn:

believe it or not (and you wont because you're in the mix) high income educated people voted for Clinton - lower middle class, uneducated Whites voted for Trump.

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

and thats how the fairytale of President Goldilocks was born.

The least educated demographic in the country are the Blacks. (don't try to play the Race Card on me. The Blacks say so themselves...they complain about it all time. The next poorest educate are the Hispanics, particularly the first and second generation immigrants--many of who can't even speak the official language.

Who did the poorly educated Blacks and Hispanics vote for?

l-hate-trump-for-how-he-treats-wome-look-i-28241235.png
l-hate-trump-for-how-he-treats-wome-look-i-28241235.png
believe it or not (and you wont because you're in the mix) high income educated people voted for Clinton - lower middle class, uneducated Whites voted for Trump.

Kinda proved his point, thanks. Colleges are graduating snowflakes. They need to be closed down.

proves you're an idiot, no kinda to it.
An educated liberal voter. Lol

The least educated demographic in the country are the Blacks. (don't try to play the Race Card on me. The Blacks say so themselves...they complain about it all time. The next poorest educate are the Hispanics, particularly the first and second generation immigrants--many of who can't even speak the official language.

Who did the poorly educated Blacks and Hispanics vote for?

Where Trump Got His Edge

Race tells a similar story. Perhaps surprisingly, given his comments about Mexican immigrants and other minority groups, Trump did better than Romney in “majority minority” counties, those where non-Hispanic whites make up less than 50 percent of the population. His margins there were 4.5 percentage points better than Romney’s (though he lost them to Hillary Clinton by a wide margin). But in counties where the white population share was above 75 percent, Trump did 13 percentage points better than Romney, and in counties where whites are more than 90 percent of the population, Trump outperformed Romney by an astounding 17 points.

While Trump did well in whiter areas, he also overperformed in places that have seen an influx of nonwhites in recent years. A Wall Street Journal analysis before the election found that Trump was especially popular in counties that had become significantly more diverse over the past 15 years. These areas are often still mostly white, but are changing quickly.

Stay warm,b regardless of political beliefs. And remember, those who post at least are not "Uh, who cares?" Americans.

Forum List

Back