It looks like the dollar is losing value

Over the last 100 years, when HASN'T the dollar been losing value?

Over the last 100 years, when HASN'T the dollar been losing value?

There will come a day when people will say I did not see it coming. That day will be here real soon. The world bank is a beast hungry for freedom, and it's on the prowl in America.

Ahh yes the ones who think this is merly an adjustment and things will be back on track soon.

We are on a different track folks.

Get used to it bitches!

loonie-393-2.jpg

flag_canadian_maple_leaf.jpg

What does this mean to the People of America? What will happen if the U.S. dollar is considered actually worthless?

Currency Exchange Rate Quote - Canadian Dollar to US Dollar(/CADUS) - MSN Money

Wow you mean when you Print Trillions of Dollars your currency suffers? who would have figured. A few more years of this kind of spending, and creating money out of thin air, and the job of destroying the US currency will be complete.

Man I feel all hopey Changey now.

Last edited:
What does this mean to the People of America? What will happen if the U.S. dollar is considered actually worthless?

Wow you mean when you Print Trillions of Dollars your currency suffers? who would have figured. A few more years of this kind of spending, and creating money out of thin air, and the job of destroying the US currency will be complete.

Could this be intentional? Or just plain stupidity?

I prefer to think of it as a deep detachment from Reality.

I tend to think it's intentional.
Remember "never let a serious crisis go to waste"
What better way to achive your goal?

The dollar did the same thing a few years ago, and it came back a few years ago. ;)

Not. For Decades before this crisis the Dollar was the most valuable Currency in the world. The trend we have been seeing for some years now, is rather new for the dollar.

Like I said a few years ago, the US dollar was worth less than the Canadian dollar or loonie.
Canadian dollar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I used to work in retail and live two hours from the Canadian border, it was our job to know the currency rate. ;)

On September 28, 2007, the Canadian dollar closed above the U.S. dollar for the first time in 30 years, at US$1.0052. [14] On November 7, 2007, it hit US$1.1024 during trading, a modern-day high[15] after China announced it would diversify its US$1.43 trillion foreign exchange reserve away from the U.S. dollar.

Last edited:

Portions of it are intentional, I believe.

And a good bit of it is our own stupidity.

October is almost here.

Well if part of the failure is intentional the controllers are out of our reach. So you do realize what is going to happen next?
And why does it always have toi be in October? That happens to be my birthday.

Last edited:

October is almost here.

Well if part of the failure is intentional the controllers are out of our reach. So you do realize what is going to happen next?

THIS October is the perfect storm. No way they let this opportunity pass them by.

And yes, I realize what is coming next. I've been preparing for a couple of years, and the government is going to try and stop us all with the $600 allowance on 1099s next year. Thank GOD I've finished the majority of my conversions, and am absolutely LOVING silver the past few months!

October is almost here.

THIS October is the perfect storm. No way they let this opportunity pass them by.

And yes, I realize what is coming next. I've been preparing for a couple of years, and the government is going to try and stop us all with the $600 allowance on 1099s next year. Thank GOD I've finished the majority of my conversions, and am absolutely LOVING silver the past few months!

Well you will love this
.._...|..__________ __________, , )
....../ `---___________---- _____|] ....
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ),
...//___//
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCwf5pzz8Kc&feature=sub]YouTube - Can Silver Sustain its Rally?[/ame]

Forum List

Back