It keeps getting worse, not better

As long as there is a dime to spend, Obama is going to spend it. Then he will start spending nickels. Wait and watch how creative he gets with new taxes. Everybody who makes more than $50.00 a year is going to have a 5% sircharge because they are too wealthy.

Last night was another example of the snakeoil salesman.

He knows his numbers are droping and nobody wants his health care bill, so what happens, he injects racism into his news conferenece as a convient 'question' pops up giving him the perfect diversion.

I wish they would make up their minds... One day I'm a racist if I don't have an Obama tattoo on my ass. The next day I am a terrorist. Well, damn it. Which is it?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

When exactly is the messiah going to stop this out of control spending and start addressing how bad off we are?

To the first part of your question - when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupitar aligns with Mars then peace will guide the planet and love will steer the stars

As for the second part -he has - over and over again - its Bushs fault

Biden has already covered this silly issue -. We must continue to spend more to avoid going broke.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I heard on the radio this morning that congress is working on reinstating a version of the PAYGO rules that balanced the federal budget back in the 90's. ( PAYGO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

It is a bit like shutting the barn door after the horse is gone, but it makes sense to repair the door, just in case you get another horse any time soon.

-Joe

I wish they would make up their minds... One day I'm a racist if I don't have an Obama tattoo on my ass. The next day I am a terrorist. Well, damn it. Which is it?
Look, we spend more on health care than any other nation....Polar ice caps are melting....The status quo is unacceptable.

We need another solution besides "NO".

I heard on the radio this morning that congress is working on reinstating a version of the PAYGO rules that balanced the federal budget back in the 90's. ( PAYGO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

It is a bit like shutting the barn door after the horse is gone, but it makes sense to repair the door, just in case you get another horse any time soon.

-Joe
They would only apply that to the normal budget, things like 'stimulous' & 'health care' would be outside of it.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

When exactly is the messiah going to stop this out of control spending and start addressing how bad off we are?

As long as the feds remain unregulated and unaudited, and have ink and paper to print more money, obama is going to spend. He doesn't give a shit who has to pay it back. The concept to him is irrelevant.

I'm beginning to believe what Rush said just now on Greta... obama is breaking this country INTENTIONALLY! He's a pawn in the NWO, and the dollar has to go, along with all your freedoms. obama wants the government to control every aspect of your life. The fucker scares me.

-Joe

Congress is not interested in "repairing the door". They are interested in saving their jobs in 2010. PAYGO is a popular idea that they using to get a little positive press. Both our local papers had whate were supposed to be articles in Wed. papers. It turned out that it was a press release from Bart Gordon"s office tricked out to LOOK like a news story.

They switched the clock off under Clinton's watch...put it back into service under Bush....shrug....
No they didn't.

Interest on federal debt kept accumulating even though the budget was allegedly balanced.

And the budget was never ever really balanced.....The supposed "balanced budget" agreement projected that balance to occur in 2002.

You stick to being an expert on Kiwi politics and we Yanks will stick to ours.

Forum List

Back