iiSARAH PALIN!!

I think Sarah is just awesome... Brains, good looks, funny, and she knows how to field dress a moose. What more could you want in a woman????? I don't think we've heard the last of her but she sure has me puzzled these days.

Quick question (with an actual answer coming later) for the illustrious members of this internet political message board:

Why is it that Sarah Palin quit as Governor of Alaska?

Quick question (with an actual answer coming later) for the illustrious members of this internet political message board:

cause she's gonna be dishing some payback dirt to the democwats,, behind the scenes! she ain't got time for no governorship,, she's got vengeance on her mind! and i don't blame her. :lol:

cause she's gonna be dishing some payback dirt to the democwats,, behind the scenes! she ain't got time for no governorship,, she's got vengeance on her mind! and i don't blame her. :lol:

Bzzzt!

No. I am sorry. A good and thoughtful answer, but

incorrect.

Anybody else?

• Banned
Oh man, this is going to stir up all kinds of crap... :eusa_whistle:
cartman.gif

Because she realized that the people of Alaska would be better served for her to step down from her position.

Because she realized that the people of Alaska would be better served for her to step down from her position.

Bzzzt!

Oh gee. No. Not even close.

Any other takers?

To become Ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa is a continent...

Never mind...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc]YouTube - Fox News: Palin didn't know Africa was a continent[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxDs3Rk_vE&feature=related]YouTube - Palin...Qualified? FOX and O'Reilly Expose the Truth![/ame]

So she can give you a BJ?

Because she must be spending a lot of time with you if you know so much about her motives.

To become Ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa is a continent...

Never mind...

Bzzzt!

Oh I'm sooooo sorry. No. No. Not even close.

Any other takers?

Because she must be spending a lot of time with you if you know so much about her motives.

Bzzzt!

No. Not even remotely on track.

Any rational guesses from any intelligent members of this Board?

Bzzzt!

To start an exploratory comittee for the GOP nomination in 2012.

Bzzzt!

Bzzzt!

No. Another thoughtful and possibly correct answer on some level. But not the one we are looking for.

Maybe Johnny Pardo can give you a lovely parting gift, however. Whattayasay, Johnny?

Bzzzt!

Bzzzt!

No. Another thoughtful and possibly correct answer on some level. But not the one we are looking for.

Maybe Johnny Pardo can give you a lovely parting gift, however. Whattayasay, Johnny?

A possible slot on Dancing with the Stars.

Bzzzt!

A possible slot on Dancing with the Stars.

OT:

That show is WAY too much like hard work for my taste!

But if you could do it, wow. Good for you! :clap2:

Forum List

Back