It is time to ask the question that is on everyone's mind

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
why are they rebooting / sequeling / prequeling every single TV show ever made... except LOST?

I've never watched it. I would ask what it was about, but I guess I can look it up. Is it on Netflix or Amazon?

Dunno. Me and the lil lady watched The Mask of Zorro last night. That's from 1998, I think. I'm gonna see if she wants to watch the sequel to it tonight, The Legend of Zorro, 2005.

I mean, she talks about how Antonio Bandarez is kind of hot for a little while after the movie's over she said he got pretty eyes, but whatever. I can put on a mask and a cape and try to wing it, long as she's already in the mood. Ya know?

giphy.gif

I would like to see Grimm come back. I loved that show. Oh, and also Justified.

If you liked Grimm, check out "Midnight Texas" on NBC Friday nights. It's about a dude who has psychic powers and moves there, to live among vampires, witches, angels and demons. It's actually a pretty good supernatural show if that is what you like.

If you liked Grimm, check out "Midnight Texas" on NBC Friday nights. It's about a dude who has psychic powers and moves there, to live among vampires, witches, angels and demons. It's actually a pretty good supernatural show if that is what you like.

Thanks. I'll check it out. That is my kind of show.

• Banned
Do I watch Real Housewives of Miami for the first time or do I watch Vanderpump Rules over again for the 12th time?

all these people watching Games of Thrones be acting like they have PhD in watching movies

*eyeroll*

I did some research on this series and it turns out it's based on a book by Charlaine Harris. I have read many of her books in the Sookie Stackhouse series, but none in this series. I loved the Sookie (True Blood) series so I'm sure I would really like this show. That is of course, if they followed the book and not done what HBO did with the True Blood series. They took one chapter from one of the books and twisted it all around and made it the focus of the entire season. After I read the books, I stopped watching the show altogether. The only positive thing I got from the show was when I read the books, I could visualize what the characters looked like. My favorite was Eric, played by the ever sexy Alexander Skarsgard. (YUM!)

Forum List

Back