It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim, isn't that right?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
It is Time to Acknowledge that Obama is a Muslim

His affinity to his muslim brothers is very transparent, Barry Soeterro/Obama has attacked Christianity in many of his whinny speeches defending his muslim brothers! --as I had said, you are right about him not converting from Christianity to Islam --cause your BOgus POTUS idol never did! he remains true to his muslim faith! by his actions! Watch what he does, not what he says, or in your case, not what you suck up from many Loony Leftist sites.

His affinity to his muslim brothers is very transparent, Barry Soeterro/Obama has attacked Christianity in many of his whinny speeches defending his muslim brothers! --as I had said, you are right about him not converting from Christianity to Islam --cause your BOgus POTUS idol never did! he remains true to his muslim faith! by his actions! Watch what he does, not what he says, or in your case, not what you suck up from many Loony Leftist sites.
Is the Messiah a Sunni or a Shit'ite?

Did you already put a notch in yer gun?

Let's see.....

Obama shaves. He eats pork. He drinks beer. He supported gay marriage. His wife does not cover herself like a good Muslim woman should. He does not pray 6 times a day.

So no, it is not time admit to a lie.

Forum List

Back