Cohiba - It's Not Just For Cuban Dictators!

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Ah, back home on a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the spring, with not a cloud in the sky and temps in the mid 70s. On such a perfect day I am treating myself with a real gem: a fine Cohiba with a nice maduro wrapper. It is expertly constructed and has a sweet pre-light aroma. The light was effortless and the draw is perfect. Nice sweet leathery blasts of flavor begin immediately. It is media to full bodied, but mild enough that you can easily retro hale without experiencing much more than a pleasant burn! It is perfection.
ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460225946.021050.jpg

I see your wife's relegated you and your Cohiba to the garage, though. :)

• Banned
I am divorced. I always smoke outside. Sometimes the garage, sometimes on the patio, and sometimes I just walk around outside. I have been in the garage a lot lately when smoking my cigars because I have several projects on which I am tinkering.

• Banned
Nice, even burn, staying lit not even close to being a problem, nice ash, peppery notes greeting me at the beginning of the second third. In short, I have had multiple orgasms on my palate already.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1460227930.596792.jpg

I am divorced. I always smoke outside. Sometimes the garage, sometimes on the patio, and sometimes I just walk around outside. I have been in the garage a lot lately when smoking my cigars because I have several projects on which I am tinkering.
I worked for a crazy bunch of lawyers once who would light up after winning a particularly difficult case. There was one that actually smelled GOOD. Probably illegally acquired from Cuba--our guys had no respect for the law.

• Banned
that's an expensive habit.
$12 a pop!
Yes, it is. It is not an every day smoke for me. For every day used I usual stick with my Padron 3000s, which are something like $6.00 each. However, this Cohiba was excellent! Good enough to always have a couple in my humidor.

Forum List

Back