Star Trek Trivia: Did Kirk or Spock ever commit a crime?

Spock hijacked the Enterprise to Talos IV, Spock killed Kirk fighting over his girlfriend on Vulcan, they both got in trouble more than once for violating the Prime Directive, including occasions when they time-traveled... they were bad boys.

Is overacting a crime?

Yes it is.

Then Shatner must be arrested he....... MUST........ BE ......... arrested.

And he must attend Overacting Anonymous.

"My name..... is..... Bill......... and I ....... am............ an .... overactor".

"Hi.............. Bill!"

I used to fight with my brother. I wanted to watch Gilligan's Island, and he wanted to watch Star Trek. Between my brother and Watergate, it was a tough TV year for me.

Yeah they were pretty loose with 'the rules'.

They would say with reverence 'Starfleet Orders' and then break them before the words had travelled out of earshot.

Kirk followed the Romulan ship into the neutral zone to destroy it. He got the ok later from SF but that was for plot. They in reality would have said 'you take that ship across the neutral zone and you are swimming home buddy'.

Then Scotty transported the tribbles to the Klingons after starting a fight with them on the space station.

Kirk slept with every green chick in every port they went to and every alien chick that come on the ship. If the captain of a naval vessel in the US Navy did that he'd been skewered.

And Kirk let Khan go so he could wreak havoc in the best Star Trek movie they made.

Bunch of damn criminals.

Forum List

Back