It is still early days yet

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I haven't made up my mind who I like best among the republicans. So much good to choose from. And some very bad.

Mon the dimocrats I really like Saunders. Ok, he is a total loony tune, but he tells the truth and he is not for sale. Very different from hillary who lies on every topic, obviously hates people, and is for rent whoever has money most and last.

Among the Republicans I like Carley Fiana, Cruz, Jindal and walker. I liked Rubio,and he is one of those I can like again, as the NY times hates him, which means he has lots of good points, but he voted for the Pacific trade deal, . Not good. I like Fiona best. She gives a good speech.

Bush I hate. He is Hillary in a skirt.

Trump is in it for ink. He is not in it for the countries good. He tells painful truths on immigration, but seems to tell these truths to annoy and hurt rather than solving a problem.

It is very early days, and I wish I could vote for six of them.

Sanders is looking better and better.

With what Obama has done to the former United States there's a lot of bleak yet to come but, with Sanders, we'll have a little something at which to laugh.

The question for Republicans is whether they want to slow America's decline or try to reverse it.

Forum List

Back