Dr. Rand Paul 2016

Seceder

Rookie
Jul 9, 2015
There is no other republican candidate that can beat Hillary. Dr. Paul is a strict Constitutionalist, and will end the tyranny of these unconstitutional departments. The Federal government needs to be shrunk. I personally would like to see the Federal govt dissolved and all power given back to the States. Modern Liberalism seeks to destroy freedom, and we are on the road to serfdom.

rand's proposed multiple balanced budgets - most of his colleagues have voted no and aren't serious about shrinking government

There is no other republican candidate that can beat Hillary. Dr. Paul is a strict Constitutionalist, and will end the tyranny of these unconstitutional departments. The Federal government needs to be shrunk. I personally would like to see the Federal govt dissolved and all power given back to the States. Modern Liberalism seeks to destroy freedom, and we are on the road to serfdom.
I agree except I don't want the federal government dissolved. I would like to see the end to PC, the voters vote out those establishment incumbents and we have a convention. I think it would help if they call out all of the unconstitutional things that have been going since John Adams. We have to be aware of history and the bullshit that has been going on.

When talking about the candidates the media often seems to forget the name Rand Paul. A story in USA Today on September 21, reported that Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky has won the presidential straw poll at the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference taking place on Mackinac Island, Mich. Paul received 22% support in the poll of more than 2,200 conference attendees.

Paul's conservative financial ideas mixed with less government moves him in the direction of being a strong supporter of personal freedom. When sprinkled with a less confining social mantra this becomes something many voters seek. The way Paul is treated by the media should viewed as an overt effort by them to dilute, undermine, and lessen both his message and the viability of Rand Paul as a candidate. More below in the article titled, "Rand Paul The Forgotten Candidate" on why he is not embraced by the mainstream media.

Advancing Time: Rand Paul The Forgotten Canidate!

Your position is very unpopular. Ron Paul didn't change our minds, rands not doing very well in fact he's behind carli Ben trump Christie Cruz and rubio.

You need to ask yourself why

CXatvgzUMAAOsz4.png

Nonsense.

There is no such thing as a “strict Constitutionalist,” the notion is ignorance idiocy – the Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI.

Paul, his supporters, and other ‘libertarians’ do not ‘determine’ what the Constitution means, their opinions and beliefs are subjective and devoid of authority.

What you would “personally would like to see” is likewise ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

And you are basing this assertion on what, exactly?

And he is polling at 1%[emoji848] that message is not catching on, people are pissed, and he want to pull back in the world. Isolationists never do well sorry....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back