It is now time to bring up articles of impeachment against Trump

Not exactly! You let your lazy ass get fried with facts from my OP that you can't refute, because you are too sorry to do your own research.
What facts from your OP there are none nada nothing. If you consider your op facts you are a bigger fool than I thought. Twitter? Allegations about Muellers report? All wishful thinking.
You're not only lazy as hell, you're a total dumb ass; his is for all you lazy dumb ass Trump Sheep who haven't got a clue; Is Donald Trump's Tweet About Roger Stone Witness Tampering?
(d)Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
law enforcement officer or judge of the United States the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation 1 supervised release,,1 parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
person in connection with a Federal offense; or
(4)
causing a criminal prosecution, or a parole or probation revocation proceeding, to be sought or instituted, or assisting in such prosecution or proceeding;
Words have meaning other than what you would like to believe.
Merriam Webster dictionary:
Definition of harass
transitive verb

1a : exhaust, fatigue I have been harassed with the toil of verse— William Wordsworth

b(1) : to annoy persistently was harassing his younger brother

(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct was being harassed by her classmates claims that the police were unfairly harassing him

2 : to worry and impede by repeated raids harassed the enemy

Get a clue you walking talking malapropism.
This is for all you lazy dumb ass Trump Sheep who haven't got a clue; Is Donald Trump's Tweet About Roger Stone Witness Tampering?
Where is the threat? I see nothing more than an implication of praise for Mr. Stone. How lame can you get. I haven't seen any prosecuters filing charges have you? Bet you don't either.
Sorry doofus, but that is Trump telling Stone to hold his ground and that a pardon is in his future.
Really you got that from that tweet. Looks like you think you are able to make something mean what you wish. Don't think too many prosecuter are going to stand in line for that.
Harass is to get involved with a witness to influence that witness and his or her decision making. Trump annoyed the investigators of the investigation, by injecting his opinion into an investigation that involves him and the other witness. Surely you aren't that stupid that you cannot see the obvious conflicts of interest there between the investigators/ investigation and the one's being investigated? If you cannot, there is no hope for you and critical thinking. You are too consumed in your own partisan weaknesses, that you are unable to deal with intelligent debate.
Booooring
Yea, I agree. Not only is the law boring, it can shut folks like you up.

Lawrence: This should be an article of impeachment

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.

What a dumb and useless person that is. Of course the House can use Trump's tweets to impeach him. In reality , they CAN use whatever they want since there is no check on that power. Just the same as Trump can pardon whomever he wants for whatever federal crime he wants , there is no check on that power.

That doesn't mean his tweets actually were anything illegal anyway.

Also to the OP and other retarded liberals out there. If you actually cared about tweets that constituted illegal behavior you would want Rosie O Donnel's fat ass arrested because she most certainly committed a crime when she bribed two US Senators via Twiiter

What facts from your OP there are none nada nothing. If you consider your op facts you are a bigger fool than I thought. Twitter? Allegations about Muellers report? All wishful thinking.
You're not only lazy as hell, you're a total dumb ass; his is for all you lazy dumb ass Trump Sheep who haven't got a clue; Is Donald Trump's Tweet About Roger Stone Witness Tampering?
(d)Whoever intentionally harasses another person and thereby hinders, delays, prevents, or dissuades any person from—
law enforcement officer or judge of the United States the commission or possible commission of a Federal offense or a violation of conditions of probation 1 supervised release,,1 parole, or release pending judicial proceedings;
(4)
causing a criminal prosecution, or a parole or probation revocation proceeding, to be sought or instituted, or assisting in such prosecution or proceeding;
Definition of harass
transitive verb

1a : exhaust, fatigue I have been harassed with the toil of verse— William Wordsworth

(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct was being harassed by her classmates claims that the police were unfairly harassing him

Where is the threat? I see nothing more than an implication of praise for Mr. Stone. How lame can you get. I haven't seen any prosecuters filing charges have you? Bet you don't either.
Sorry doofus, but that is Trump telling Stone to hold his ground and that a pardon is in his future.
Really you got that from that tweet. Looks like you think you are able to make something mean what you wish. Don't think too many prosecuter are going to stand in line for that.
Harass is to get involved with a witness to influence that witness and his or her decision making. Trump annoyed the investigators of the investigation, by injecting his opinion into an investigation that involves him and the other witness. Surely you aren't that stupid that you cannot see the obvious conflicts of interest there between the investigators/ investigation and the one's being investigated? If you cannot, there is no hope for you and critical thinking. You are too consumed in your own partisan weaknesses, that you are unable to deal with intelligent debate.
Booooring
Let me make this perfectly clear you are boooring. Everything with you is same old shit second day.

Not exactly! You let your lazy ass get fried with facts from my OP that you can't refute, because you are too sorry to do your own research.
(4)
Definition of harass
transitive verb

This is for all you lazy dumb ass Trump Sheep who haven't got a clue; Is Donald Trump's Tweet About Roger Stone Witness Tampering?
You think a lawyer is going to use what you believe or what accepted reference sources provide?
You really have left reality for silly land have fun.
I already had fun, tossing the law right into your face, and you are left with your finger up your ass. It's why you are running away. You can't challenge written law. It will get you everytime.

(4)
Definition of harass
transitive verb

Booooring
Let me make this perfectly clear you are boooring. Everything with you is same old shit second day.
I know. Which is a compliment. Thanks! Me sending you out to the woodshed with written law should be boring for you. It's got you totally mute on how to argue against it.

Not that we haven't seen this before, but the desperation by Trump to tamper with a witnesses testimony, must and will be addressed in Mueller's report. This latest stunt by Trump on twitter about Roger Stone, just confirms what we have known about Trump since the beginning. He is a desperate criminal who has gotten so sloppy with his obstruction activity, that there is no other option left to deal with other than impeachment.

Everything that we suspected about Trump is being revealed, and this latest desperate tweet proves it.

What a dumb and useless person that is. Of course the House can use Trump's tweets to impeach him. In reality , they CAN use whatever they want since there is no check on that power. Just the same as Trump can pardon whomever he wants for whatever federal crime he wants , there is no check on that power.

Also to the OP and other retarded liberals out there. If you actually cared about tweets that constituted illegal behavior you would want Rosie O Donnel's fat ass arrested because she most certainly committed a crime when she bribed two US Senators via Twiiter
Rosie Odonnell isn't posing as a fake president like Trump. Big difference!

You must have a rather dismal life in RealityLand.

Lol! Whatever floats your boat boss. Enjoy your fantasy. It won't be forever.
Just as I thought. You let your alligator mouth over load your humming bird ass so now you run away and hide. So you prove yourself an impotent fool.

No, that's Trump giving him a compliment.

Rosie Odonnell isn't posing as a fake president like Trump. Big difference!

A) Trump isn't posting as a fake President either, he actually IS President, your foolish claims notwithstanding

B) Rosie actually DID commit a crime, two counts in fact. Trump did not.

Definition of harass
transitive verb

Booooring
I know. Which is a compliment. Thanks! Me sending you out to the woodshed with written law should be boring for you. It's got you totally mute on how to argue against it.
Really, really boooring but you knew that.

Definition of harass
transitive verb

Booooring
If the law applies as you say Mr. Trump would be charged with a crime. But then you are too dense and enamored of your own opinion to realize the incredible stupidity of your position.

1jntcx.jpg

Lol, our most effective President since Reagan who has brought us 4%+ GDP growth rates and the lowest unemployment in decades, who has avoided getting us into another freaking war, who has renegotiated all these insane trade treaties, who has lowered our taxes more than anyone else ever has, and who has restored our military strength, and who could do so much more if Dimocrats would just grow the fuck up and stop whining about 2016!

Losers!

Climbing deficits from an economy propped up by tax cuts.

More world turmoil.

Backing the murder of journalists

Handing world leadership to China

Trump has become unhinged.

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.

Hey RealdumbDave, how in your fantasy world does pisslosi become president? The Dems could spend their self described mandate to impeach him, but the senate, which is still controlled by the Republicans, will acquit him, just like Clinton.

67 Senators. The House will show all the crap that Trump did. It takes about a third of Republlican Senators to vote for it. Grahm, Romney, etc will lead the pack.

Russian collusion, money laundering, emoluments, Bribing a USSC to retire

Trump is such a pile of shit that the Republicans in the Senate will have no choice.

Another impeach Trump thread, how many are you nuts going to post? The butt hurt continues.

Soon we will have President Pelosi. Proving that the Republicans backed the wrong horse. They should have impeached Trump the first year. At least they would still have a Republican President. Now Pence has become mired & will follow Trump.
They knew that from jump.

They went in supporting Trump like this...

FArtboard-1.png

But the bastards knew full-well what Trump was about.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Why do you want to overturn the will of the people?

Are you really looking for a civil war?

Will of the minority.

FArtboard-1.png

The majority anted someone else

Civil war??? Bring it on

FArtboard-1.png

Will of the minority.

All of our elections are the will of the minority.

FArtboard-1.png

Will of the minority.

All of our elections are the will of the minority.
So, you are saying that you Trumpsters aren't even the largest minority?

FArtboard-1.png

The majority anted someone else

Civil war??? Bring it on

Luckily those who mattered, the Electoral College, wanted someone else.

I'm ready to go, let's get it started.

I would settle for a division of the country into 2 or 3 countries.
That would save a lot of liberal lives.

Forum List

Back